Kodachi's Recent Activity

1. Kodachi replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Free trade and random loot change core game play in a way the bonuses don't which one of the reasons why I could see it working as a...

Apr 11, 2024
  2. Kodachi replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

All I know is I'm hoping we get a surprise announcement that evolving bonus will get tacked onto Teek. I think its a very popular and liked...

Apr 10, 2024
  3. Kodachi replied to the thread Rogues on TLPs - Easy Fixes.

They made the rogue epic harder because they were afraid too many people were making rogues to take advantage of the epic being easy.

Apr 10, 2024
  4. Kodachi replied to the thread Now for the important 25th TLP question.

Doug - Using the Doug Model.

Mar 1, 2024
  5. Kodachi replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

I just love how playing a rogue ends up with you being ultra sensitive to mob push and mob positioning and how through no fault of your...

Feb 25, 2024
  6. Kodachi replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

The worst part of it is you get all the gear but then have to play a rogue.

Feb 16, 2024
  7. Kodachi replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Having played a rogue originally and then being dumb enough to make one 5 years ago when mangler launched... just don't do it. The only way...

Feb 3, 2024
  8. Kodachi replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I mean, having raided with content past VoA... being able to buy items you don't see drop in the 2-3 month unlock cycles is very...

Dec 25, 2023
  9. Kodachi replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I've said this before, but my actual ideal dream : 1. Free trade 2. No level reqs on items like Vaniki 3. Server bonus unlocks per...

Dec 25, 2023
  10. Kodachi replied to the thread My house is empty.

Its a client side file so they wouldn't have access to it. I do think its been reported as a bug or something. I got everything that was...

Dec 22, 2023
  11. Kodachi replied to the thread My house is empty.

I had this happen to me, I found the game had created a file that listed the contents of my house so I added that to the petition and it...

Dec 22, 2023
  12. Kodachi replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

I assume they were to help people like me who were dumb enough to main a rogue, then end up on a working schedule where I basically play in...

Dec 16, 2023
  13. Kodachi replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

I am not stating them for now, until I hear the actual official response. I know offhand of a dozen or so quests that can be completed the...

Dec 16, 2023
  14. Kodachi replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

So will this also impact the other quests that function like this where you can buy a bunch of items of a vendor and hand them in for a...

Dec 15, 2023
  15. Kodachi replied to the thread Can Rogues survive molo?.

You can molo on a rogue as long as you fight things that can be assassinated and a healer merc can keep you up. At 110, I can basically...

Nov 27, 2023
  16. Kodachi replied to the thread Somewhat Fustrated..

I made it up to 86 on a live server before I said meh. The problem I had was exp slowed way down but also I ran into the fact that I wasn't...

Nov 27, 2023
  17. Kodachi replied to the thread Rogues?.

Another highlight from EoK... throwing aas but throwing items aren't itemized anymore.

Nov 12, 2023
  18. Kodachi replied to the thread Rogues?.

My favorite part of being a rogue in later expansions is how hostile the game is to you. Reverse damage shields are awesome when you swing...

Nov 10, 2023
  19. Kodachi replied to the thread Rogues?.

All I know is that they spent time, even if it wasn't much, to make an upgrade form of the rogue poison spikes trap as late as level 112....

Nov 5, 2023