Kodachi's Recent Activity

1. Kodachi replied to the thread Eradicate Magic AA still not working 5-23-2022.

Radiant cure is misbehaving on mangler in some pretty significant ways. I've had it not work on practically anything the last couple weeks,...

May 26, 2022 at 11:08 PM
  2. Kodachi replied to the thread Vaniki and buffed Charms but no buff pure melee?.

It depends on if melee skills in EQ work the same way they did last time I messed with trying to figure out stuff with em. Its not a linear...

May 14, 2022
  3. Kodachi replied to the thread Vaniki class power imbalances any different with new ruleset?.

Rogues are janky at low levels regardless of era... at least any era I've ever played one in, but I anticipate casters to be particularly...

May 1, 2022
  4. Kodachi posted a new thread.

Convorteum Issue - DZ and Open World

Hello, So the issue in question is that the statues rings that port you to different places in convorteum don't seem to respect the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 29, 2022
  5. Kodachi posted a new thread.

Please consider flagging some items in underfoot as lore.

I can't speak to the reach of all of them, but rank 1 spells for example are all no trade with no vendor value and if you repeat any of the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 28, 2022
  6. Kodachi replied to the thread Whispering Tunic of Shadows (effect broken?).

At the time, we considered it broken because its functionally a dps loss to click it. That hasn't changed with tlp power bump. Get used to...

Apr 21, 2022
  7. Kodachi replied to the thread Very upset with patch.

Pick pocket was and never has been a seperate loot table. Honestly, it would make more sense to just remove the skill from the game....

Apr 20, 2022
  8. Kodachi replied to the thread Fixed Ikkinz Raid 4 - Gates of Discord issue.

There is one in everfrost... you either kill the golem or rogues pickpocket it. I used to just kill it which is probably why I didn't think...

Apr 20, 2022
  9. Kodachi posted a new thread.

Fixed Ikkinz Raid 4 - Gates of Discord issue

A byproduct of the pickpocket change makes this raid unable to be completed. The npc at the start requires a rogue to pickpocket and item...

Forum: Resolved

Apr 20, 2022
  10. Kodachi replied to the thread Rogues in early TLP - Should they be changed?.

I think if you make every class as bad as rogues are in classic... nobody would play classic since all those people are already on the...

Apr 14, 2022
  11. Kodachi liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Test Update 4/12/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Headshot and Decapitate need to not use "body type" and just have a flag added that can be 1 or 0. That would alleviate any past/future...

Apr 14, 2022
  12. Kodachi replied to the thread Test Update 4/12/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This change is fine, but please at the same time change An Audience With Brell's loot container to drop 4 items and 4 armor drops like...

Apr 13, 2022
  13. Kodachi replied to the thread Test Update 4/13/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Magic weapons stops being relevant at level 20 on a tlp or sooner so I mean, it was a thing in classic, but is largely irrelevant otherwise.

Apr 13, 2022
  14. Kodachi replied to the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

There is no reason to have truebox enabled on any server past the point where open world content ceases to be relevant. Heck, make it a TLP...

Apr 9, 2022
  15. Kodachi liked Protocol's post in the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Devs - Please enable the new "Relaxed true box" on all TLP servers (except Aradune) once they reach Omens of War, Dragons of Norrath or...

Apr 9, 2022
  16. Kodachi replied to the thread Convorteum Named Multi-Casting Spells.

After I died to it the first time I engaged it without understanding how it worked... I had the character tanking it be the only one taking...

Apr 3, 2022
  17. Kodachi replied to the thread Convorteum Named Multi-Casting Spells.

It's not the fact that it casts the ability, its the fact that it does it multiple times in the same second. I mean, if its working as...

Apr 2, 2022
  18. Kodachi replied to the thread Rogues in classic..

Chaotic stab baseline... please. For the love of all that is holy. Its the one change that would make rogues significantly less bad.

Mar 26, 2022
  19. Kodachi replied to the thread Rogues in classic..

The proper way to play a rogue in classic is to not. If you for some insane stupid reason actually want to play a rogue, do it later or...

Mar 22, 2022
  20. Kodachi replied to the thread Bard fade getting worse with gear feels really broken..

Bard on horse does not go faster then other characters so if I have other characters autofollowing him they go the same speed. Bard on...

Mar 12, 2022
  21. Kodachi replied to the thread Merge DoDh and PoR for Aradune and Rizlona, please?.

The only 2 points on mangler were I was actively losing interest in playing were the 2 months of ldon (2 more months of raiding time) and...

Mar 8, 2022
  22. Kodachi replied to the thread Kronos down over 100k in 2 weeks?.

This spike happened on a server with a significantly different ruleset that both caused nameds to spawn more and to drop more items and...

Mar 6, 2022
  23. Kodachi replied to the thread World record for LDON clear?.

If you mean whoever clears it fastest... I dunno, laugh at them for doing spider den?

Mar 2, 2022
  24. Kodachi replied to the thread Bard fade getting worse with gear feels really broken..

The way it works defacto punishes you for having better stats. You have a static amount of mana regen but a flexible mana pool and the...

Mar 2, 2022
  25. Kodachi replied to the thread Discord Tower (SoD) - The Mindblight event doesn't start.

Nothing on discord tower fights, but we had the Mindshear avatar not become active again after one of his FD's. The event reset itself...

Feb 28, 2022
  26. Kodachi liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Discord Tower (SoD) - The Mindblight event doesn't start.

Since the most recent patch, sometimes it is impossible to start the first event in Discord Tower - The Mindblight. We've been farming...

Feb 28, 2022
  27. Kodachi replied to the thread They are trying new stuff...

Everyones got their own reasons behind wanting or not wanting a thing. I don't really care at this point since I won't ever get the one...

Feb 15, 2022
  28. Kodachi replied to the thread What is the rationale for giving NPCs the ability to summon?.

The worst part is when you are trying to mess with a pile of VT trash or any other likewise group of mobs that summon and you try to move...

Jan 26, 2022
  29. Kodachi replied to the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Akheva in Vex Thal can now be headshot. This is only true in new content and not original VT, and this is disappointing to me. I at least...

Jan 18, 2022
  30. Kodachi replied to the thread Requesting an Agent of Change for Riftseekers' Sanctum.

I'm posting from a different IP that means I'm actually 2 people instead of 1! But on a more serious note, I don't think theres a raid...

Dec 12, 2021
  31. Kodachi replied to the thread PoP Loot Tiers..

More chaos = more fun.

Dec 8, 2021
  32. Kodachi replied to the thread Fixed Vanishing key.

Logging in just now, I've been credited with a mess of keys that were previously missing, but am also still missing things that used to be...

Dec 8, 2021
  33. Kodachi replied to the thread Fixed Vanishing key.

I'm missing a significant amount of keys that I had on my keyring that do not show up in the achievements... heck I'm raiding the zone and...

Dec 7, 2021
  34. Kodachi replied to the thread Wow...taking all picks in GE?.

Ye olden rule of EQ is to never consider the zoneline to be a safe spot. You'll notice in later expansions a lot of zones have their safe...

Dec 5, 2021
  35. Kodachi replied to the thread Any word on bard clickies graying out spellbar?.

I'm a big fan of the instant cast but timed recast thing cause that prevents spamming and abuse and such... was never sure why most of the...

Dec 1, 2021