Khat_Nip's Recent Activity

1. Khat_Nip replied to the thread crpytoMining!.

Touché

Sep 17, 2021 at 3:47 PM
  2. Khat_Nip replied to the thread crpytoMining!.

Yeah, wealth for your electric company. You, not so much.

Sep 17, 2021 at 3:18 PM
  3. Khat_Nip liked Zeus's post in the thread Suggestion to help increase.

Glass half empty type of player instead of glass half full. If you look at the downside to anything in life, you never find any joy in...

Sep 17, 2021 at 1:25 PM
  4. Khat_Nip liked Skuz's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

going downhill since 2001? So, going down a "hill" for 20 years...... Humans can climb UP Everest in 10 weeks or less, so this...

Sep 17, 2021 at 12:57 PM
  5. Khat_Nip liked Gyurika Godofwar's post in the thread AoC on live is a huge let down..

You're the one acting toxic and behaving in an immature manner by insulting pretty much everyone you've responded to, the devs and the...

Sep 17, 2021 at 11:14 AM
  6. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Do you think.

Which amounts to a big, super-huge, gigantic nothing.

Sep 15, 2021 at 11:04 PM
  7. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Do you think.

I'm going to be that person that calls out lazy people that make short thread titles that give the visitor no indication of what the thread...

Sep 15, 2021 at 10:30 PM
  8. Khat_Nip replied to the thread other games to pass the time.

I play Angry Birds 2 and Bubbles Empire Champions on my phone.

Sep 15, 2021 at 8:13 PM
  9. Khat_Nip liked demi's post in the thread Long lasting expansion.

and also anyone who knows that phrase or term Kobayashi maru scenario , knows full well how captain JTK beat that scenario ;)

Sep 13, 2021 at 4:20 PM
  10. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Suggestion: Command to Clear or Delete EQ Log Files.

Granted it's not solely in-game but you could do as MasterMagnus suggested up-thread using the /system command and a .bat (batch) file....

Aug 28, 2021
  11. Khat_Nip replied to the thread EQ on GeForce now?.

What's missing? /1 - /10 /achievements /aclearcompare /acompare /addraidlooter /adriver /adventure /advloot /afk /afp /aggressive...

Aug 10, 2021
  12. Khat_Nip liked Duder's post in the thread Why would you use I.R.A. in a game..

Start by going into your posting history for the past year. All of that. You argue just to argue. You make controversy out of thin air....

Aug 9, 2021
  13. Khat_Nip liked Duder's post in the thread Why would you use I.R.A. in a game..

You are absolutely off your rocker. Find a different game if you disagree with so much in EQ.

Aug 9, 2021
  14. Khat_Nip liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Why would you use I.R.A. in a game..

What a malcontent. Never posts anything but complaints on all and anything. I guess no one should ever use Isis when talking about...

Aug 9, 2021
  15. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Why would you use I.R.A. in a game..

The US Secret Service is quite often abbreviated simply as the SS. You should get on that and let us know how it goes.

Aug 9, 2021
  16. Khat_Nip liked Rylak's post in the thread Why would you use I.R.A. in a game..

Please tell me what's worse? a group that harmlessly use letters and abbreviations to promote a game and a fun event. Or a person who...

Aug 9, 2021
  17. Khat_Nip liked Svann2's post in the thread Why would you use I.R.A. in a game..

Whats the term for someone not offended by something but complaining because someone may be offended by it (when no one else really is)?

Aug 9, 2021
  18. Khat_Nip liked Scornfire's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Lol. If I don't get caught stealing candy from the convenience store does that mean it's allowed? If the owners are confronted about...

Aug 6, 2021
  19. Khat_Nip liked niente's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Very serious. No. Yes, absolutely.

Aug 6, 2021
  20. Khat_Nip liked Jumbur's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Correct, and because I S boxer doesn't let you warp around or lets non-tracking classes track. I S boxer does not affect the game, it...

Aug 5, 2021
  21. Khat_Nip liked Benito's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

In some perverse Sisyphean way, I hope they keep trying, pay $35 for the expansion (for each box), get their accounts banned, and pay...

Aug 4, 2021
  22. Khat_Nip liked Nennius's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

So does knowledge, experience, a better system, faster internet, and having friends. NOT! Your definition of a cheat is absurd in this...

Aug 4, 2021
  23. Khat_Nip replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

If you honestly think maps, UIs, parsers, and triggers are cheating then you've already lost the argument, and any integrity.

Aug 4, 2021
  24. Khat_Nip liked Jumbur's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Rules are rules. And it sure isn't "de facto acceptance" among the common playerbase, even though some people claim that. "Everyone...

Aug 2, 2021
  25. Khat_Nip replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Which posts of mine are condescending and childish? In this thread? In other threads? You're completely out of touch. Cheaters...

Aug 2, 2021
  26. Khat_Nip replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

You can keep repeating it until you're blue in the face but you're still wrong, regardless of whatever anecdotal evidence you seem to...

Aug 2, 2021
  27. Khat_Nip replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Simply wrong. I've never played a TLP so no idea what it's like there. (I played those expansions in-era and it'd be like going...

Aug 1, 2021
  28. Khat_Nip replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

You can stick your condescending attitude up your person somewhere of your own choosing, but I have a suggestion if you're not willing to...

Aug 1, 2021
  29. Khat_Nip replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

So the justification of using illegal 3rd party apps was because half of the Bertoxxulous population, or 100s of players, were not...

Aug 1, 2021
  30. Khat_Nip liked Skuz's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

This kind of false-equivalence nonsense is like lighting a fire under your own buttocks then asking why its suddenly getting hot.......

Jul 31, 2021
  31. Khat_Nip replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

That's glorious.

Jul 31, 2021
  32. Khat_Nip liked Angahran's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

1. Using ingame maps is NOT CHEATING. If you don't agree ask DBG. 2. Using Parsers or any other software that simply reads log files...

Jul 31, 2021
  33. Khat_Nip liked Bigstomp's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Cheaters were banned, cheaters cancelled (or at least threatened to cancel) their accounts. Nobody of value was lost.

Jul 30, 2021
  34. Khat_Nip replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

The first four words of your post proclaimed us as not being cheaters but then sequed into us cheating by using something that the game,...

Jul 30, 2021
  35. Khat_Nip liked Duder's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

1. Not at all 2. No 3. They made the right choice. Hopefully they get you in the next ban wave too.

Jul 30, 2021
  36. Khat_Nip liked Benito's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Cheating has no place in EQ. But if these cheaters want to persist, Darkpaw could create a dedicated prison server (entirely separated from...

Jul 30, 2021
  37. Khat_Nip liked Act of Valor's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

I can't speak for everyone, but I am willing to bet a lot of people would rather play with lesser population and no cheaters, rather...

Jul 30, 2021
  38. Khat_Nip replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

"Acted a little better than mercenaries" -Which likely weren't classes that a mercenary can be. -Which likely were geared better than a...

Jul 30, 2021
  39. Khat_Nip liked Petalonyx's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Automation by 3rd party software is clearly against the rules, afk or not. Don't do that stupid crap. It's nice to hear that there is...

Jul 30, 2021
  40. Khat_Nip replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

"I cheat, therefore I'm banned". -Rene Descartes.

Jul 30, 2021
  41. Khat_Nip liked Nolrog's post in the thread Suggestion: let raid invites expire.

No, you literally do not.

Jul 27, 2021
  42. Khat_Nip liked Angahran's post in the thread GM Response required - Time refund due to server outage.

Read the terms and conditions. There is nothing promising 24/7/365 availability so demanding 'compensation' for downtime is...

Jul 26, 2021
  43. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Anyone know what Furor is up to these days?.

Clever enough to throw a sweet gig down the toilet and potentially face repercussions for his clever actions. My hero.

Jul 23, 2021
  44. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Anyone know what Furor is up to these days?.

My point was people see that word (especially lately) and freak out equating it with that fool with the goofball moustache when one has...

Jul 23, 2021
  45. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Anyone know what Furor is up to these days?.

Why people keep perpetuating the two words as equal is beyond me. Furor != führer. Is it because they sound similar or are people...

Jul 23, 2021
  46. Khat_Nip replied to the thread I just cancelled three accounts :).

So write it down and keep it under your keyboard. This has the advantage that you can look at it even when not logged in. As a bonus,...

Jul 13, 2021
  47. Khat_Nip liked Niskin's post in the thread I just cancelled three accounts :).

I use the 500 DBC claim info in the marketplace to keep track of my renewal dates if I'm in game and want to check. It will tell you when...

Jul 12, 2021
  48. Khat_Nip replied to the thread I just cancelled three accounts :).

I'm old-ish too. It's a cookie.

Jul 12, 2021
  49. Khat_Nip replied to the thread I just cancelled three accounts :).

[IMG]

Jul 12, 2021
  50. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Do we think Win11 will break the EQ launcher?.

All you had to do was temporarily disconnect from the internet during install. When it realized you weren't online it prompted you to...

Jul 9, 2021
  51. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Do we think Win11 will break the EQ launcher?.

The current build doesn't have the restrictions enforced so more people can 'beta' test it. Allegedly the restrictions will be...

Jul 2, 2021
  52. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Do we think Win11 will break the EQ launcher?.

Installed the official Dev channel release of Windows 11 that's available from Microsoft on a new partition. Created a new EQ account....

Jun 30, 2021
  53. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Do we think Win11 will break the EQ launcher?.

Unless you know for sure then I would take that health checker with a grain of salt right now. The app is buggy and requirements could...

Jun 25, 2021
  54. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Do we think Win11 will break the EQ launcher?.

'So far' Microsoft has said that Windows 10 will be supported up until Oct. 14, 2025, which is 4.25 years from now so no real rush to...

Jun 25, 2021
  55. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Achievement Ideas.

Do eet! Tharkis won't be the only one getting that if it went live.

Jun 24, 2021
  56. Khat_Nip liked niente's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

24 hour downtime is planned, but I hope it will be much shorter this year. Server merges are one of the most dangerous things that can be...

Jun 22, 2021
  57. Khat_Nip liked adetia's post in the thread Vaniki.

Ok, since you went there, here we go: 1. If it was all available to you, then you are just choosing to ignore that folks tried to...

Jun 22, 2021
  58. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Vaniki.

The spawn is not broken so there's nothing to fix. Vaniki has been working as intended since he was first put in game. You even...

Jun 20, 2021
  59. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Vaniki.

Heh, yesterday when I wandered in to find Vaniki up I killed him and gated out. I remembered the queen was a little screwy too and I...

Jun 19, 2021
  60. Khat_Nip liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Vaniki.

Vaniki's spawn mechanics isn't causing the game to die, just trust me on this one.

Jun 18, 2021
  61. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Vaniki.

You're going to hate me, Cloud. I just finished reading this thread and tabbed over to EQ and thought, "This is an incredible longshot but...

Jun 18, 2021
  62. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Vaniki.

The first time I got Vaniki I just went to the zone on a whim. Ran around for ~2 hours and he spawned. The second time was years later...

Jun 18, 2021
  63. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Vaniki.

Now I feel kinda guilty killing Vaniki 3 different times.

Jun 18, 2021
  64. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Add maps to the game..

There's a few reasons that I think they're bugging out on and none have anything to do with something being a true txt file: 1:...

Jun 13, 2021
  65. Khat_Nip liked Angahran's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

They really need to allow us more layers :( I try to keep all my personal edits to layer 3 so when the amazing Goodurden releases updates...

Jun 13, 2021
  66. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Curious how many people line buffs out?.

If I'm buff-less I try to get my lev first, then clickies, and finally self-buffs because it's easier to glance at the buff bar knowing...

Jun 10, 2021
  67. Khat_Nip replied to the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

Person clicks item that gives them Shadow of x buff. *Timer is added instead of being permanent* Person sees 'buff' fade and re-clicks item...

Jun 8, 2021
  68. Khat_Nip replied to the thread looking for ....

In reality it makes one look foolish and lazy.

Jun 6, 2021
  69. Khat_Nip liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Shh... I did!.

You really need to work on the relevancy of your thread titles dude.

Jun 1, 2021
  70. Khat_Nip liked Fanra's post in the thread umm....

I love the title of this thread. As soon as I saw the title I knew it was asking about the best laptop for under $1,000, and since I know...

May 21, 2021
  71. Khat_Nip liked Orbital101's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Hello everyone! I updated the pack with the new hunter that will go live next patch. I was mostly missing those that started with a 'a or a...

May 15, 2021
  72. Khat_Nip replied to the thread Anniversary Maintenance's.

The game itself won't be down so what are you bugging out about?

Apr 30, 2021
  73. Khat_Nip liked Jumbur's post in the thread Devs: Using our alts as mercenaries.

They could that server "the prison server", and move all the cheaters there....;)

Apr 29, 2021
  74. Khat_Nip liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Devs: Using our alts as mercenaries.

I would prefer a new server: Third-Party Software: ALLOWED Then tighten up the third-party detection on all other servers. All the...

Apr 29, 2021
  75. Khat_Nip liked Benito's post in the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

Yet, you are here. It could be time for you to move on from this game.

Apr 25, 2021
  76. Khat_Nip liked Derd's post in the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

The point is every downtime is to keep the game running. Why do people feel so slighted if they don't offer something for the downtime? Did...

Apr 19, 2021
  77. Khat_Nip liked Cicelee's post in the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

The appreciation should be the game is still going on after 22 years.

Apr 19, 2021
  78. Khat_Nip replied to the thread 3 days down??????.

[IMG]

Apr 19, 2021
  79. Khat_Nip liked Accipiter's post in the thread 4/20 12am pdt.

I can't believe we are having this discussion.

Apr 19, 2021
  80. Khat_Nip liked Jyve's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

New Server down image; [img] [IMG]

Mar 26, 2021