Kevron's Recent Activity

1. Kevron replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

I'm all for the automatic removal of Truebox at TSS (or maybe even earlier) like I said. The point about voting is they launched a...

Jul 13, 2020
  2. Kevron replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

The vote takes place at the Priest of Discord in-game. It's a poll of each server community not the forum warriors. Put a level 70...

Jul 12, 2020
  3. Kevron replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Truebox should go away when TSS launches. This expansion is a mini-reboot of the server anyway with the QoL stuff introduced. When the...

Jul 11, 2020
  4. Kevron liked Pappasalt's post in the thread where did everybody go? was that it and over?.

Welcome to every tlp? They'll be back at kunark to train your epic mobs don't worry lol.

Jun 27, 2020
  5. Kevron liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Aradune Corpse Runs.

Code has done research on this and the amount of code rewinding is NOT insignificant for a mechanic that some people have fond memories of...

May 9, 2020
  6. Kevron liked niente's post in the thread Update on Server Merges + FAQ.

Characters will not be deleted. That's something EQ used to do in the past when characters were stored in flat files and had to be...

May 5, 2020
  7. Kevron replied to the thread Update on Server Merges + FAQ.

Are any characters being deleted during the merge? A search around the forums has posts mentioning characters under level 10 being lost...

May 5, 2020
  8. Kevron liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Update on Server Merges + FAQ.

I'm still curious as to what will be done to/for the people on Lockjaw. SoF => SoD is a horrible time to merge. SoD => UF would be...

May 5, 2020
  9. Kevron liked Monkman's post in the thread Arguably 80% of your player base is home..

They know. Don’t you think if it was as simple as snapping their fingers it would be out already? I would love for them to show the...

Apr 11, 2020
  10. Kevron liked Protagonist's post in the thread it has already been 3 weeks since their last official post..

Understand that, between that announcement and now, an apocalypse began. Use that understanding to stop using minor inconveniences to fill...

Apr 8, 2020