Ketzerei84's Recent Activity

1. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread [Mediumcore] Aradune PST Guild Recruiting.

Bump!

Aug 2, 2021
  2. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread [Mediumcore] Aradune PST Guild Recruiting.

Mediumcore: still efficiently clearing content in 3 hours per raid night, come join us!

Jul 22, 2021
  3. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread SK/SHM/???.

I boxed a rogue with an sk pretty easily, your tank positions the mob, you can leave the rogue stationary in your pull spot, takes a...

Jul 21, 2021
  4. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Bring Back Guild Wars!.

/guildwar still works, doesn't it?

Jul 21, 2021
  5. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread SK/SHM/???.

Resist songs, overhaste, but if you're looking for passive melee dps with the ogre requirement... Rogues can use the ogre mask too. Or...

Jul 21, 2021
  6. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread SK/SHM/???.

You want a relatively easy box, that'll enhance the utility of sk/shm and has the ability to be an ogre? Bard. Get the ogre mask from...

Jul 21, 2021
  7. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread CAZEL BROKE.

Fansy made friends with him and hast been introducing him to random bad guys. Sometimes they fight back.

Jul 21, 2021
  8. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Remember Combo Clash?.

What I did, simply enabling them, doesn't take long. There's no hard set limit for race/class combinations. There may or may not be for...

Jul 21, 2021
  9. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Remember Combo Clash?.

this displays an utter lack of knowledge of how programming actually works... I coded this myself in the rof2 client in about...

Jul 18, 2021
  10. Ketzerei84 posted a new thread.

Remember Combo Clash?

https://www.everquest.com/news/everquest-combo-clash-round-one Can we do this again. Except utilizing the in-game poll mechanic, with...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jul 18, 2021
  11. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread [Mediumcore] Aradune PST Guild Recruiting.

Get Mediumcore with us and save the rest of the team from my hideous halfling box!

Jul 9, 2021
  12. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Suspended for Reporting a GM.

Just stop making a fuss. GMs are in on the fix. I got an account ban on EQ2 for posting video of a bot team farming on their new pvp tlp,...

Jul 9, 2021
  13. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Grumpy Tanks.

I mean, yeah. But then again sometimes I like to flex on tanks and make them work for their aggro by stacking stun poison and slotting...

Jul 9, 2021
  14. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Summer Bonuses Are Back!.

17... '76

Jul 9, 2021
  15. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread [Mediumcore] Aradune PST Guild Recruiting.

Nice and chill.

Jun 30, 2021
  16. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Any UI modifications that enlarge the text?.

/chatfontsize ?

Jun 30, 2021
  17. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread [Mediumcore] Aradune PST Guild Recruiting.

Awesome, relaxed, efficient, super-chill guild.

Jun 27, 2021
  18. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread [Mischief] <Elf Sim> Semi-Casual Raid Guild (EST) is recruiting.

I was going to make some meme bump but instead I'll just do this: [media]

Jun 14, 2021
  19. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Add maps to the game..

Indeed - all other (somewhat trolling imo)considerations aside, it's fairly ridiculous to expect the average player to find and...

Jun 14, 2021
  20. Ketzerei84 liked Luithien's post in the thread Add maps to the game..

Been playing since 1999. Created hand drawn maps, shared maps from friends, still have all my hard copy ones saved in 3 ring binders... I...

Jun 14, 2021
  21. Ketzerei84 liked Kahna's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

I actually see this server as having a better economy, even when prices have fallen. People are still going to need to do a lot of...

Jun 13, 2021
  22. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Mischief & Thornblade - Ticking Companion Removed.

And what about players who bought it, deleted it, then used the refunded DBC to buy a recovery token and recover the now unobtainable item?

Jun 13, 2021
  23. Ketzerei84 posted a new thread.

Undead ERUDITE Sailors in Erud's Xing don't give xp

Was camping Nomala spawn on a 45 ranger and decided to go solo the only xp-able(light blue) cons on track while waiting, the undead troll...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 10, 2021
  24. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread A new EQ in the works??.

Indeed. Pantheon: Hoax of the Fallen will come out. eventually. Unfortunately without coke-fueled 7-day coding binges to push development...

Jun 10, 2021
  25. Ketzerei84 liked Skuz's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

I don't agree, and it does look to be doing some very cool things, this months update about NPC Combat AI was pretty interesting....

Jun 10, 2021
  26. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Definitely, Commons Tunnel should be flagged to allow /trader mode. Maybe even /buyer mode. Or(incoming hate/flame/rant responses from...

Jun 10, 2021
  27. Ketzerei84 liked Xygor's post in the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Word (That a bazaar selling feature isn't obtainable until Luclin is a downright tragedy - opening this in commonlands would compromise...

Jun 10, 2021
  28. Ketzerei84 liked AnselAdams's post in the thread Raiding Ruined on Mischief.

This is both the biggest failure and the greatest concern for the health of the server. Given the limited resources available to...

Jun 9, 2021
  29. Ketzerei84 liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Raiding Ruined on Mischief.

I really feel like this is an issue due to ZERO testing by the Dev team. All they would have had to do is spawn up hate, kill a few things...

Jun 9, 2021
  30. Ketzerei84 liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

The "new" EQ game will spawn from the spaghetti of the original. New, high-performance game engine expands the already formidable toolset...

Jun 9, 2021
  31. Ketzerei84 liked Spooky's post in the thread Raiding Ruined on Mischief.

The dev is in Faceless. It is known.

Jun 9, 2021
  32. Ketzerei84 liked TheDohn's post in the thread Stop using cheal in classic.

Early TLPs are an unending soup of complete ignorance of basic mechanics. CHeal isn't even the tip of the derpburg.

Jun 9, 2021
  33. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Unplayable TLP servers.

Almost as if they should have implemented Trivial Loot Code along with the Free Trade rules from FV, hmmmmmmm.

Jun 9, 2021
  34. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Can you please respawn Traylan Marrsinger in south qeynos?.

They made the quests non-repeatable, leaving 0 reason NOT to have the quest NPCs there.

Jun 9, 2021
  35. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Or fix bard song threat... not that I mind tanking on a bard on every tlp per se...

Jun 9, 2021
  36. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Bug: Splitpaw (Thornblade) rares not randomized.

This is a known bug, it's on mischief also.

Jun 9, 2021
  37. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread A new EQ in the works??.

EQ2 does have ridiculous hotbar creep, EQ1 does as well, just not quite as bad. When the game goes from 'I play my class and use this...

Jun 9, 2021
  38. Ketzerei84 liked Eetra1's post in the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Do you actually play EQ? No offense ment, but you've yet to answer this question and with a game this old we need to know up front what we...

Jun 9, 2021
  39. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

With a name like Accendo and a race of cat... I'm going with Bard ^^

Jun 9, 2021
  40. Ketzerei84 posted a new thread.

Can we get rid of the autopick BS already?

Log my mule in, make a trade, send a parcel, log to my main, log back in - 'you have entered commonlands 10' complete with 5minute pick...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 8, 2021
  41. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread [Miscchief]Tradeskills over 200 Cap pre-kunark.

Was brewing, sat at 199 for 300 combines, so of course it went to 213 in the 2min I was afk to bio.

Jun 7, 2021
  42. Ketzerei84 posted a new thread.

[Miscchief]Tradeskills over 200 Cap pre-kunark

According to https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/EQ:Progression_Servers#What_expansion_do_we_get_this? We don't get tradeskills over 200...

Jun 7, 2021
  43. Ketzerei84 liked Nykara2's post in the thread Item prices to go down dramatically?.

There are many, many servers that already cater to the hard core. Nothing wrong with a server thats gear is more accessible to the...

May 31, 2021
  44. Ketzerei84 posted a new thread.

Rogue Poison Fixes Wishlist

My #1 is add a recipe to combine 10 doses into 100 doses. Maybe another to combine 100 doses into 1000. Or just make single doses actually...

Forum: Melee

May 16, 2021
  45. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread TLP suggestion not a single player would object to.

randomized race/class/deity combinations - you enter a name, and press start you get a random character - not limited by the character...

May 10, 2021
  46. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Will loot be Need Before Greed?.

Need on TLP servers is defined as 'worth money' so...

May 9, 2021
  47. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread TLP suggestion not a single player would object to.

I object, classic models are fugly.

May 8, 2021
  48. Ketzerei84 liked Atomos's post in the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

Can't believe I forgot one of my most wanted features: new race/class combos! I know that the game originally designed its race/class...

May 8, 2021
  49. Ketzerei84 liked Haze's post in the thread Rogs, Palas etc.

Facts. My guild is full off absolute CHAD parselords. I am always up there in the charts; majority of the time top 5. But I'm...

May 4, 2021
  50. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Cestus Dei---Luclin-----.

You guys still have Kraxxus over there tanking away like a lizard god of war?

May 3, 2021
  51. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

On the issue of mana returns, how about giving mana regen back into the skin line, maybe at a lower rate than druids have? For example...

May 3, 2021
  52. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread [Suggestion]Make Barrenzin and V`Lynn Renloe unlock with LoY on TLP Servers.

Right, exactly. The good froglok armor quests are semi-broken as well, 'caused by the move. If I had to take a wild guess there was...

May 3, 2021
  53. Ketzerei84 liked Litoeon's post in the thread Agnarr - Beastlords.

Bsts are great if you play attentive and are not on auto pilot. Take your pet proc off in the beginning of a raid fight and throw it on...

May 3, 2021
  54. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread [Suggestion]Make Barrenzin and V`Lynn Renloe unlock with LoY on TLP Servers.

Alright, so tie them to PoP, that's cool too... Nope. The funkiness came with the reclamation of Grobb, this was tested on...

May 3, 2021
  55. Ketzerei84 liked Skuz's post in the thread please make a boxing mischief clone server ,rizlona his a sucess..

Yeah that's why I did not say said turn off true-box at DoDH...oh wait I did, many times. Whatever makes you feel better about...

May 3, 2021
  56. Ketzerei84 liked Atomos's post in the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

You wrote us a letter, so I'm writing you one back. You claimed to be interested in communication and community feedback, which I'm...

May 2, 2021
  57. Ketzerei84 liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

While I would like to see a lot of the things the OP mentioned, I thinik honestly I would want to see better xpacs come out. CoV is kind...

May 2, 2021
  58. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread please make a boxing mischief clone server ,rizlona his a sucess..

No, I would've gone back to WoW, but that point is taken - returning players aren't moving pop from mangler to aradune because they...

May 2, 2021
  59. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

I have to say, remake everuest:reloaded would be my dream too... But since wishes aren't actually fishes.... Fix broken quests......

May 2, 2021
  60. Ketzerei84 liked Rcbauer's post in the thread Why not Zerkers/Beastlords at TLP launches?.

Then you won't main change when they become available and purchase krono to sell to equip them and buy xp pots....

May 2, 2021
  61. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread please make a boxing mischief clone server ,rizlona his a sucess..

I see it quite differently. Mangler is healthy because most of the botters and RMTers left for Aradune. A good chunk of the player base...

May 2, 2021
  62. Ketzerei84 liked Skuz's post in the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

For someone who allegedly quit and will never be back for you to even respond to the call out at all let alone as fast as you did...

May 2, 2021
  63. Ketzerei84 liked code-zero's post in the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

What I'm reading here is that you want to know exactly what mobs to camp to get the particular drops you want. I understand that some...

May 2, 2021
  64. Ketzerei84 liked kenmei's post in the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Or leave the server as is but with an additional Sullon Zek ruleset. Best case is to limit the expansions, i.e. like Agnar. But Team...

May 2, 2021
  65. Ketzerei84 liked Xanathol's post in the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Points for originality. Now allow Beastlords and Berserkers of unlocked races from the start and you're golden.

May 2, 2021
  66. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Rogs, Palas etc.

If they fix monks how will nodelay hackers farm raid loot to sell us for krono that we buy from dpg?

May 2, 2021
  67. Ketzerei84 liked Arclyte's post in the thread Rogs, Palas etc.

rogues arent weak, its just that monks have been broken for years and no one seems to care

May 2, 2021
  68. Ketzerei84 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion]Make Barrenzin and V`Lynn Renloe unlock with LoY on TLP Servers

With the release of LoY come newbie armors and a number of newbie armor quests are broken(looks hard at Froglok Evil quests that never got...

May 2, 2021
  69. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Rogs, Palas etc.

If you think Rogue is underpowered, you're playing with horrible rogues.

May 2, 2021
  70. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

I love how reading comprehension is such a lost art to people who post on a forum which requires them to read and write. Please note...

Apr 27, 2021
  71. Ketzerei84 liked Iven's post in the thread Everquest VR.

Your mind does trick you as Qeynos never got changed. Your VR Qeynos is a nice revamp project and I had seen some of your other videos on...

Apr 26, 2021
  72. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Everquest VR.

Attention DBG/DPG/EG7: HIRE THIS GUY TO DEV THE NEXT TLP!

Apr 26, 2021
  73. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Mischief- consistent loot tables, or huge range?.

There was, once upon a time, a flightless Australian bird server with randomized loot tables like this. I'm wondering if they took their...

Apr 26, 2021
  74. Ketzerei84 liked Montag's post in the thread We wanted you to think outside the box but....

Oh I dunno maybe a recycling server for the most popular era that empties into the pop locked server once per year like people have...

Apr 26, 2021
  75. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread what classes will mostly be needed on mischief ?.

Everything that doesn't have tracking is going to be seriously under-represented.

Apr 26, 2021
  76. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Mischief Server Guilds please comment.

Possible Early Afternoon PST guild forming, discussions are being had.

Apr 26, 2021
  77. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

So, in keeping with tradition of the last few TLP launch will this be a double launch of the truebox(as many as you like) and truebox(2 per...

Apr 26, 2021
  78. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Mischief Server looks like it will be the best EQ TLP server ever.

Free Trade + Random loot = no more SLR hacker bot armies. FTW!

Apr 26, 2021
  79. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Ignoring the rampant idiocy of the above poster BoatsAndDruids who was too much of a coward to even post on their main account... This is...

Apr 26, 2021
  80. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread As much as I'd love a new TLP, I think Daypaw Gamesing should wait a while longer than usual..

Constant demand. Also, not everybody wants to poop in tubesocks or spend over 9000 hours leveling sense direction on an ancient client.

Apr 25, 2021
  81. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Launchpad: There was an error completing your request..

Good luck, I've dumped 700USD into this crap company in the last month and they can't even fix basic crap

Apr 25, 2021
  82. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread As much as I'd love a new TLP, I think Daypaw Gamesing should wait a while longer than usual..

p99 enforces no boxing and they don't get paid so... a no-box TLP, launched at the same time as a pro-hacking regular TLP, would...

Apr 25, 2021
  83. Ketzerei84 liked Glow's post in the thread As much as I'd love a new TLP, I think Daypaw Gamesing should wait a while longer than usual..

A no box server might be the easiest solution. Keep the truebox code, and say no boxing at all. It will be painfully clear when...

Apr 25, 2021
  84. Ketzerei84 posted a new thread.

Random zones breaking

So, I've done every step that deybreak games has said to, then every step everybody else told me to. I've deleted and validated game files,...

Forum: Player Support

Apr 25, 2021
  85. Ketzerei84 posted a new thread.

Remember when they added a bunch of stuff in to complete old quests that were never finished?

Well then, has anybody figured this one out yet? https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2205

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 25, 2021
  86. Ketzerei84 liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Starting now on Aradune?.

It's kind of funny, people spend the whole year complaining about the botters, hackers and RMTers but then follow them to a new server...

Apr 24, 2021
  87. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread New and fresh TLP server ruleset ideas.

Open race class combinations with Zeb wandering around Norrath(permanently) like he does after you release him.... until players clear...

Apr 23, 2021
  88. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Please substantially change the next TLP.

I see this, but I'm not sure if it's flagged as 'raid voids tlc' - more likely certain mobs which drop epic items are flagged as...

Apr 23, 2021
  89. Ketzerei84 posted a new thread.

When does Draught of the Craftsman become available on TLP

I vaguely recall these being released sometime close to the freemium conversion, but it was so many years ago I can't recall which...

Apr 23, 2021
  90. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Starting now on Aradune?.

Ditto, pm me on forums if you start up and lemme know what you're playing and I'll see what I can do to help get ya started.

Apr 23, 2021
  91. Ketzerei84 liked Siah's post in the thread Starting now on Aradune?.

Anyway, if you want to play. Come play on Aradune, I think you'll do fine. If whenever the new TLP is released and you aren't having a good...

Apr 23, 2021
  92. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread As much as I'd love a new TLP, I think Daypaw Gamesing should wait a while longer than usual..

I like where your thinking is at, and I mentioned this in another thread here but we could cut the botters down, with minimal dev time...

Apr 23, 2021
  93. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Please substantially change the next TLP.

A bit of a swerve here but still on-topic... Why don't we just get TLC(trivial loot code) from FV(idk if they still have it, but it was one...

Apr 23, 2021
  94. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread No, you didn't fix chat channels.

serverwides and other server channels(I get a message player not found on host server) borked. Sad since I use quite a few chat channels on...

Apr 23, 2021
  95. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Starting now on Aradune?.

Yes, every cycle all the botters, hackers and RMTers run off to a new server to compete for #1. If that's your cup of tea, support them...

Apr 23, 2021
  96. Ketzerei84 replied to the thread Starting now on Aradune?.

We're getting PoP+LoY at the same time. LoY comes with newbie armor quests, sure they're 'crap' but that 'crap' is pretty much on-par with...

Apr 23, 2021