KermittheFroglok's Recent Activity

1. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread How about a TLP Ticket Sub Packages They do this for other games.

This is blatant pay to win and most players wouldn't pay for this because you'd be paying an absurd premium to nerf the...

Nov 20, 2020
  2. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Merc Ownership.

So to clarify, the contracts flag your character and not the account. You can only transfer the merc. to another toon with that merc....

Nov 19, 2020
  3. KermittheFroglok liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Merc Ownership.

Dragorn merc is a special merc not like the ones you buy from merc merchants. Although he is heirloom I think that means only the contract...

Nov 19, 2020
  4. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Krono suggestion.

I agree with that sentiment, I struggle to understand how someone who has horded Krono doesn't have somewhere to spend it. The main...

Nov 6, 2020
  5. KermittheFroglok liked code-zero's post in the thread Krono suggestion.

Because they sell Darkpaw cash, why don't you understand that?

Nov 6, 2020
  6. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Krono suggestion.

I actually like the idea of letting us convert Krono to DB cash. All my accounts and my family's regularly played accounts are...

Nov 6, 2020
  7. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Suggestion for DBG to make more $$.

No opinion, but F&F is less value this time but I can see how it's annoying. I wouldn't be surprised if they did and I want...

Nov 3, 2020
  8. KermittheFroglok liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Play Button Location.

Wait, your also posting that you found your old account. And that you can see one of your characters so how are you seeing him and not the...

Nov 3, 2020
  9. KermittheFroglok liked Dythan's post in the thread Play Button Location.

Doing the lord's work, Catspaws

Nov 3, 2020
  10. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Big Cat in a Bag.

Well that's a relief that you're not looking for the Jade Tiger, some estimate the Jade Tiger has about a 1% rarity within that particular...

Nov 3, 2020
  11. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Big Cat in a Bag.

Was there a recent announcement that the big cat bags were coming out of “the vault”? If not, then it’ll be awhile until you see it...

Nov 3, 2020
  12. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Game Masters.

They pop in and enforce the rules but they generally respond to tickets from the customer service page when it comes to this kind of thing....

Oct 28, 2020
  13. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread EQ2 has announced their new expansion which includes a new playable race..

So, new races are off the table, but can we get new heritages for existing races? (e.g. Drakkin have them, why not other races for...

Oct 28, 2020
  14. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Metamorph Wand - Mad jester.

Good question, DBG was starting doing it somewhat consistently until a couple weeks ago? My memory is fuzzy but it seems like they...

Oct 27, 2020
  15. KermittheFroglok liked Nniki's post in the thread Family and friend pack.

The giftable expansion appeared in my claim after I refreshed the claim window today: [IMG] Of course, the text on it is incorrect,...

Oct 26, 2020
  16. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

Oops, my speculation that the expansion tickets would wait until launch was incorrect. Pre-orders are are getting their tickets, but...

Oct 26, 2020
  17. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Family and friend pack.

NICE, my bad, that makes the Friends & Family a little more appealing. Edit: Welp, I was wrong, my bad!

Oct 26, 2020
  18. KermittheFroglok liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Account Memebership.

its immediate. try logging all the way out of everything eq and then back in - how did you pay? Is it showing under account management -...

Oct 26, 2020
  19. KermittheFroglok liked Fanra's post in the thread No /claimable mounts even after activating and buying ToV ?.

I don't think Luclin has anything to do with it. I just looked at my Silver account on Bertoxx that hasn't bought an expansion in many...

Oct 26, 2020
  20. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread No /claimable mounts even after activating and buying ToV ?.

Correct, the Luclin unlocked server restriction is pretty much only applicable to TLP. Although, I'm not sure how someone would get...

Oct 26, 2020
  21. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread No /claimable mounts even after activating and buying ToV ?.

Yeah, its been confusing because they changed how the keyrings were around EoK, here's a link of one of the announcements/articles...

Oct 26, 2020
  22. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread No /claimable mounts even after activating and buying ToV ?.

Edit: Duplicate post lol

Oct 25, 2020
  23. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread No /claimable mounts even after activating and buying ToV ?.

To add onto Zamiam’s point if you purchased since Wednesday onward you actually pre-ordered Claws of Veeshan, not Torment of Velious....

Oct 25, 2020
  24. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Devs, Decission allows for some mischief.

First, Advloot and loot timers pretty much killed ninja looting. So if you aren’t using Advloot that’s not the Devs and broad...

Oct 25, 2020
  25. KermittheFroglok liked Cideral's post in the thread Devs, Decission allows for some mischief.

doesnt it require being in the same group?

Oct 24, 2020
  26. KermittheFroglok liked Cragzop's post in the thread Devs, Decission allows for some mischief.

Something has been working fine for years ... I think you're on the side of kneejerk contrarians. Sorry someone made you mad by a...

Oct 24, 2020
  27. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Devs, Decission allows for some mischief.

No, everyone is pointing out the obvious, it works as any other type evac spell should. Not much harm can real come from a GROUP member...

Oct 24, 2020
  28. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Family and friend pack.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/preorders-are-up.270831/page-4 Dreamweaver believes it still works like ToV also....

Oct 24, 2020
  29. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Preorder Issue.

Sounds like a banking/billing side issue, not something you can control but it wouldn't hurt to proactively ask your bank to make...

Oct 23, 2020
  30. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

That's not even what I'm saying. I never said its not an "error", I'm not even denying there aren't optimization opportunities, I'm...

Oct 23, 2020
  31. KermittheFroglok liked Diptera's post in the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

On the other side, I access the forums from three different computers, plus my mobile, and don't have any problems at all. /shrug

Oct 23, 2020
  32. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

I want to add to Fanra's testing post. Comparative performance supports that it's not a DBG issue because it's loading faster or better...

Oct 23, 2020
  33. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

1) I'm offering troubleshoot tips, no need to get aggressive and you're misusing the term "assurance" Assurance would be a positive...

Oct 23, 2020
  34. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

Neither Chrome, Firefox, or Safari give me issues, I’d use all three depending on the device.

Oct 22, 2020
  35. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

Could also be a connectivity issue, but to digress again it’s really not an issue players or DBG can likely help you with.

Oct 22, 2020
  36. KermittheFroglok liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

I have zero problems.

Oct 22, 2020
  37. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

This is something for the Player Support forums but works fine for me still. Sounds like you need to cleanup your browser cache, update...

Oct 22, 2020
  38. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

I doubt there ever will be "clarification", from a business perspective its a lever they should keep available. It basically comes...

Oct 22, 2020
  39. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Dragon Hoard Info?.

I was thinking it'd be a system similar to Tavid Dennant also but probably without the alternate currency. Maybe even just another...

Oct 22, 2020
  40. KermittheFroglok liked Nniki's post in the thread Friends and Family.

Everything it comes with is listed on this page: https://www.everquest.com/expansion-content. The table displaying the items granted by...

Oct 22, 2020
  41. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Friends and Family.

As Nniki explains you essentially get a premium edition for yourself (with a few extra bags/crates/etc for yourself) and then a giftable...

Oct 22, 2020
  42. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

I have the same question actually, if they're for a yet to be announced "new season" of Overseer that totally changes my perceived...

Oct 21, 2020
  43. KermittheFroglok liked Aene's post in the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

On the overseer agent packs included with F&F package - are they brand new (as in, not in the game before) agents or are they just...

Oct 21, 2020
  44. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

I believe you usually don't get anything until the expansion goes live. I think pre-order bonuses sometimes are given early but I...

Oct 21, 2020
  45. KermittheFroglok liked Zunnoab's post in the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

While I realize that situation is unfortunate, I'd think of the other expansions being included as more of a bonus than part of the...

Oct 21, 2020
  46. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

Unfortunately not, and to confirm I also bought Premium TBL, F&F ToV, but when I add the pre-order to my cart it's still the same...

Oct 21, 2020
  47. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

If it works like ToV, it'll just be the standard edition. That's why bits of the other tiers are provided as giftable (the Heroic...

Oct 21, 2020
  48. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

It likely should be? Devs would need to confirm on this expansion's mounts, but the at least the last three expansions mounts (both...

Oct 21, 2020
  49. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

Woohoo, touchdown!

Oct 21, 2020
  50. KermittheFroglok liked Zunnoab's post in the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

On my second account it told me I wasn't entering a valid card number until I re-entered the exact same information too, so starting all...

Oct 21, 2020
  51. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

I ran into an issue like that on an account a couple years ago and I think this thread helped. Make sure your payment detail in DBG...

Oct 21, 2020
  52. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

What error are you still receiving?

Oct 21, 2020
  53. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

The page lists the mounts as claimable once per account, so single claim. You can get a giftable second version of each mount in the...

Oct 21, 2020
  54. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

If you just want the mount, during release, let people know in chat that you're willing to trade a Krono or two for it. For ToV I...

Oct 21, 2020
  55. KermittheFroglok liked Benito's post in the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

Sounds like the Beta reward? Heh

Oct 21, 2020
  56. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

I'm not sure I understand your statement, the following items can be [practically] used for "non-current" accounts: These items are...

Oct 21, 2020
  57. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

Oh my, sounds like I might have to pre-order AND do the Beta now :eek:

Oct 21, 2020
  58. KermittheFroglok liked dreamweaver's post in the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

Don't worry! That Mimic Metamorph wand is still going to pop up somewhere.

Oct 21, 2020
  59. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

Use them to play overseer I guess, but... not sure how much value they are, I assume they're not tradable similar to the ones you buy...

Oct 21, 2020
  60. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

I hope they change their mind and add the mimic familiar as a pre-order bonus.

Oct 21, 2020
  61. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

The worst part is it looks like they cut at least one of the the planned items! If you watch the Youtube video, there was originally...

Oct 21, 2020
  62. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

When was the last expansion we even got a special house? I don't even know, just know it was when I was on a break from EQ. I doubt...

Oct 21, 2020
  63. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

Also, don't we already have an frost themed wurm? I get that this is a different type of ice/cold but...

Oct 21, 2020
  64. KermittheFroglok posted a new thread.

PREORDERS ARE UP!

Good news, we can finally get an Othmir illusion, Othmir merc., & there's a snow bunny mount! Otherwise, its kind of meh. We get a...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 21, 2020
  65. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Monetize Your Game Better.

*sigh* As I already said in my earlier post... Welcome to the community :)

Oct 21, 2020
  66. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Monetize Your Game Better.

Also, you do realize that Blizzard recently poached EQ's Executive Producer, not the other way around... so there's also that fact...

Oct 21, 2020
  67. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Monetize Your Game Better.

You do understand the EQ is bundled in AllAccess with other games, right? So tagging it to one game's major content releases really...

Oct 21, 2020
  68. KermittheFroglok liked Maedhros's post in the thread Monetize Your Game Better.

Thats a great idea. Now if we could just get you to have a tiny bit of decorum and make this post without immediately setting the intended...

Oct 21, 2020
  69. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Monthly subscription fee.

You're the first person I've heard of to claim to know someone dropping a sub over this. Most people I know don't care and aren't...

Oct 21, 2020
  70. KermittheFroglok posted a new thread.

Yikes, I have a problem. Did anyone else do this?

Over the past week I bought 3 Friends & Family editions of ToV, Hear me out, hear me out. About a week ago I originally thought I'd just...

Oct 20, 2020
  71. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Inconsistent Rules Enforcement on Aradune.

The GMs are suspending/banning people because it’s cheating and catching someone for over boxing is easier than catching a botter. The...

Oct 18, 2020
  72. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Please?.

I could go either way. On one hand they aren’t necessary on Live but on the other hand having them wouldn’t cause too much of an issue...

Oct 4, 2020
  73. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread / Slash commands for Campfires?.

Hopefully the OP understands how campfires work now. To add, you can get buffs from campfires, which is one more reason to drop it before...

Oct 4, 2020
  74. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread We are waiting........Dev's.

So will we get to see your face this year? Can we get any hints on the next expansion, will there be more snow, will there be any new...

Oct 2, 2020
  75. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Automated play, Luclin, Great Divide..

I see that the stream is down now but I believe we’re not supposed to share account/character names with complaints about alleged cheating....

Oct 2, 2020
  76. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread We are waiting........Dev's.

The ToV sale runs through October 20th so we likely won't hear anything until closer to then. They didn't do a dev. stream last year...

Oct 2, 2020
  77. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread kronos question.

Not sure I see the issue. CatsPaws interpreted the OPs question differently and gave extra [accurate] info, no big deal. I think...

Oct 1, 2020
  78. KermittheFroglok liked CatsPaws's post in the thread kronos question.

It puts the time in there in addition to what you already have when you consume the krono. So if you have 4 months left and consume a...

Oct 1, 2020
  79. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread kronos question.

https://www.everquest.com/krono#faq-12 Third bullet from the bottom of that page should answer most of your questions. Consuming a Krono...

Oct 1, 2020
  80. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Why VP key spawns not shortened on a time limited TLP.

I agree they have been adjusted in the past and I'm still personally skeptical of that thought that these need to be changed further....

Sep 29, 2020
  81. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Warrior Epic 1.0 - help devs?.

It’s an exploit related to Epics, that should be high priority given rough half our pop is TLP now. To add they not only identified it,...

Sep 25, 2020
  82. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread the M word.

Brekt was a Live server and dumping server for Quarm. The event was Quarm. The Devs called Brekt a “standard” server with Free Trade...

Sep 25, 2020
  83. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread the M word.

Touché, mispoke on that one, but the point still remains that the mergers were 50/50 Live TLP.

Sep 25, 2020
  84. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread the M word.

If we're worried about factual accuracy, then let's first clarify that the recent mergers were not just TLP as you imply, they included...

Sep 25, 2020
  85. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread TLP upon reaching Live Status.

Ahh, my bad, that makes more sense! Sorry that I misunderstood!

Sep 25, 2020
  86. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread TLP upon reaching Live Status.

But low pop servers not receiving another low pop server's players results in the otherwise incoming low population server's players...

Sep 25, 2020
  87. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread TLP upon reaching Live Status.

From a business stance the most sense is merging with the most comparable server and making the players pay for transfers afterwards....

Sep 25, 2020
  88. KermittheFroglok liked Yinla's post in the thread the M word.

They did a few merges, it is possible there maybe a few more in the pipeline, but it was said neither Xegony nore Luclin would be...

Sep 25, 2020
  89. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread the M word.

Nope, nothing I said there was “untrue”. Harsh reality is, the Devs analyzed server pops, rulesets, etc and you didn’t get what you...

Sep 25, 2020
  90. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Warrior Epic 1.0 - help devs?.

Well, it was a patched and the duping was publicly identified as a bug/exploit, so yes if they were trying to exploit a past lore group...

Sep 25, 2020
  91. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread the M word.

Ummm no it’s not. Wow is closer to EQ II if anything.

Sep 25, 2020
  92. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread the M word.

Nope, EQ doesn’t have the resources to literally retune every bit of content, class, gear, and AA’s and we have more content compared to...

Sep 25, 2020
  93. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread TLP upon reaching Live Status.

It likely comes down to activity, if the server is a ghost town, then the server will likely just meet the same fate as Fippy and get...

Sep 25, 2020
  94. KermittheFroglok posted a new thread.

Next Heritage Crate?

Any idea when the next heritage crate might be, is their a pattern with regards to loot crates/bags in EQ? I want more teleport clickies...

Sep 25, 2020
  95. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Warrior Epic 1.0 - help devs?.

But they should only have to redo the first part through the scabbard, right? (So it’s not terrible, but will take a little time if...

Sep 25, 2020
  96. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Warrior Epic 1.0 - help devs?.

That’s ringing a bell on how it’s supposed to work, the combine no longer working (hence no scabbard either way) is what I forgot. Not...

Sep 25, 2020
  97. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Warrior Epic 1.0 - help devs?.

I'm still confused why you wouldn't just do the whole thing normally, or were you literally trying to dupe the blades?

Sep 24, 2020
  98. KermittheFroglok liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Warrior Epic 1.0 - help devs?.

Uh, I have some rough news for you.

Sep 24, 2020
  99. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Warrior Epic 1.0 - help devs?.

I thought that was the case, maybe I’m thinking of something else? (Again, warrior isn’t my main so could be wrong)

Sep 24, 2020
  100. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Warrior Epic 1.0 - help devs?.

Did you read this guide & the comments below? https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2645 Can you clarify step by step what...

Sep 24, 2020
  101. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread You are loosin business..

What this guy said. Pretty easy solution to a minute issue, if it’s even a real issue. To me this is like complaining that you need to...

Sep 24, 2020
  102. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread abject failure as a company.

What critical quest is “broken”? To me it just sounds like you don’t like playing on current TLP. If you want something less...

Sep 22, 2020
  103. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Probably, but DPG/DBG on principle likely isn't going to make the best in class item purchasable because they understand the what the...

Sep 21, 2020
  104. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread State of CS.

Pretty much just adding to the chorus to the OP that they tend to help less with user error or things like lockouts not working the way the...

Sep 19, 2020
  105. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

People can already transfer up to a different progression server though. A "step era" (I'd prefer to call it) server configuration...

Sep 18, 2020
  106. KermittheFroglok liked Captain Video's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

Come to think of it, we could really use a parcel vendor in the tutorial zone. Dreamweaver would be perfect for that.

Sep 18, 2020
  107. KermittheFroglok liked Gherig's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

Explain this Dreamweaver ... [IMG]

Sep 18, 2020
  108. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

Maybe the PoK tutorial NPC could be renamed to Dreamweaver?

Sep 18, 2020
  109. KermittheFroglok liked tigersnack's post in the thread OLD SCHOOL PLAYERS.

Looking to start a Guild of Old School, TLP players and NEWBIES to EQ on a LIVE server and gauging if there is any interest in this...

Sep 18, 2020
  110. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread OLD SCHOOL PLAYERS.

It's a neat idea, but if you don't have luck recruiting you might check out some of the casual family style guilds on FV or Vox. I'm...

Sep 18, 2020
  111. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Suspended for "Cheating"...? Huh?.

If you were boxing you could try to point to having another account logged in from your IP address. I'm not sure if it'll work but...

Sep 18, 2020
  112. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Up/Down/All Around But What's for Sale?.

Yeah, I was disappointed by this week's listings. I think most of them are going to be a pass for me except the fae touched gnome. I'd...

Sep 18, 2020
  113. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

Maybe we can put Dreamweaver in there? Dreamweaver sounds like a good mob name?

Sep 18, 2020
  114. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

Just kobold's, what about their gnoll & werewolf cousins? That might make a more believable explanation of what went down in "Gnome...

Sep 17, 2020
  115. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

So that’s why they’re so grumpy. Come to think of it, that explains more about the tutorial zone... Glooming Deep is actually a prison...

Sep 17, 2020
  116. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Playing Unattended.

Sorry, but your post is reading as another example of someone trying to cherry pick the words to find an issue where there really isn't one...

Sep 17, 2020
  117. KermittheFroglok liked Skuz's post in the thread A Free Trade TLP is (Likely) Coming!.

Yes really. You pretend the difference doesn't exist because you like that difference, it fits your agenda, that doesn't change...

Sep 17, 2020
  118. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread A Free Trade TLP is (Likely) Coming!.

What this guy said, bravo!

Sep 17, 2020
  119. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

Everything comes from mobs, deal with it. Ever stop to really think about how jum jum is made, how much jum jum have you eaten?

Sep 17, 2020
  120. KermittheFroglok liked Diptera's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

You've not lived until you've tried Othmir cheese...

Sep 17, 2020
  121. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

Quite true, worth importing from Velious. Have you tried paring it with any of the wine from Tserrina's private reserve, she's...

Sep 17, 2020
  122. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Up/Down/All Around But What's for Sale?.

Nope, really curious what’s being sold now. Was just having fun with the title. Have you been able to get in to check?

Sep 16, 2020
  123. KermittheFroglok liked Andarriel's post in the thread What was that? $12.99 mo sub?.

yea exactly! Andarriel

Sep 16, 2020
  124. KermittheFroglok liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread What was that? $12.99 mo sub?.

I prefer for the game to make money so it stays around. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sep 16, 2020
  125. KermittheFroglok posted a new thread.

Up/Down/All Around But What's for Sale?

I'm going to honest with you all... I'm a trashy casual whale and only want to login to see what was rotated into the Marketplace... Has...

Sep 16, 2020
  126. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Third Party Software - What's cheating?.

Well, that rule is in reference to the Unattended Gamplay policy. It is against the rules to leave your character unattended while in...

Sep 16, 2020
  127. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Agnarr to Mangler.

I was curious about this, we'll have to see after the maintenance. At first I incorrectly assumed "no" but then someone pointed...

Sep 16, 2020
  128. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Third Party Software - What's cheating?.

I want to add to Wyre Wintermute's point in that it's also vague because a program might be allowable/not allowable under different...

Sep 16, 2020
  129. KermittheFroglok liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Third Party Software - What's cheating?.

The reason for the ambiguity is to allow the parent company to act upon a whim without legal repercussion. It's quite similar to states...

Sep 16, 2020
  130. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread What was that? $12.99 mo sub?.

You aren't owed a penny of compensation, in fact the server could be down for a week you would have zero recourse beyond just...

Sep 16, 2020
  131. KermittheFroglok liked Roughleaf's post in the thread What was that? $12.99 mo sub?.

Apparently the saved information is from my alt account, not like I care what name it displays. Like it or not, EQ is a commercial...

Sep 16, 2020
  132. KermittheFroglok liked sumnayin's post in the thread A Free Trade TLP is (Likely) Coming!.

The "blurb" was specifically written about restrictive levels of rule-sets. Nothing about it hints to a new server.

Sep 16, 2020
  133. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread A Free Trade TLP is (Likely) Coming!.

Just joining the chorus of people that are saying "No, sorry but probably not." Just because they outlined most a rule variants...

Sep 16, 2020
  134. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Playing Unattended.

No two human beings view things identically and sometimes a GM might miss a detail another GM sees upon reviewing a ticket. What...

Sep 16, 2020
  135. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Playing Unattended.

Correct, as I keep saying the GM's opinions and actions are what matter. The trend is that the GM's actions are contrary to the narrow...

Sep 15, 2020
  136. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Playing Unattended.

If you are asking a question you should use a question mark (?) punctuation to indicate such. Whether or not you can post it isn't...

Sep 15, 2020
  137. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Playing Unattended.

Just so everyone understands the reason I keep trying to stress that you cannot just define "unattended play" as your toon, pet, merc, etc....

Sep 15, 2020
  138. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Playing Unattended.

If the purple text is why they said, then I don't see the issue. I reinforces the point that its a broad policy that unattended...

Sep 15, 2020
  139. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Playing Unattended.

Just so we're on the same page, I don't disagree that the wording could be made more clear or improved. But at the same time, I...

Sep 15, 2020
  140. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Playing Unattended.

Generally speaking, the angst is mostly among people finding themselves suspended for leaving their toons unattended or at least...

Sep 15, 2020
  141. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Playing Unattended.

At the same time zones like PoK, Bazaar, guild, housing, even the trading section of Commonlands zone themselves are inherently...

Sep 15, 2020
  142. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Playing Unattended.

minton, I'm not sure I can disagree with the GMs in your case or what your goal is on this thread The GM protocol seems to be to send a...

Sep 15, 2020
  143. KermittheFroglok liked Eldrian's post in the thread Start selling boost tokens once a server gets to 70, or so?.

That's complete BS. Any class can solo up to 75 in TSS just following the quest lines if they want to. Also EQ does not require you to...

Sep 13, 2020
  144. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Playing Unattended.

I disagree, the first two sentences suffice for action in a combat zone.

Sep 13, 2020
  145. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

That won’t work for the same reason Mayong & Miragul failed, the mid “tiers” are disinteresting to most. People generally tend to like...

Sep 13, 2020
  146. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

I didn’t think of it in those terms because I’m still a somewhat casual player, but I kind of see your perspective on how those rarer...

Sep 12, 2020
  147. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Honestly, I do wonder if guild leaders would buy 10 or 20 packs of tradable expansions for their guilds? Price the multipacks similar...

Sep 12, 2020
  148. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

You claimed to be an economist and that is a career claim and one I think is fair to question because you made statements that...

Sep 12, 2020
  149. KermittheFroglok liked Captain Video's post in the thread I have a question....

This is basically what I tell every new player I run into: If you're truly a brand-new player, don't even think about the current...

Sep 11, 2020
  150. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread New Server Transfer Rules - 09/08/2020.

That argument doesn't make any sense. Are you really arguing that because DBG has GM's enforce certain boxing limits and DBG can't...

Sep 11, 2020
  151. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

I don't know if I agree with this either. I think its more than just DBG charging us more because they think they can. Someone...

Sep 10, 2020
  152. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

I never described the business as "milking cash cows" or exploitative like say EA or Bethesda,that's not remotely what I said. In...

Sep 10, 2020
  153. KermittheFroglok liked Cragzop's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

First rule of bonus xp, we don't talk about bonus xp ... ... come on man ...

Sep 10, 2020
  154. KermittheFroglok liked AoEBox's post in the thread Aradune - Make VP key for sale in DB store or increase spawn rates.

Well said and I agree with all of it.

Sep 10, 2020
  155. KermittheFroglok liked HicksAradune's post in the thread Aradune - Make VP key for sale in DB store or increase spawn rates.

can we stop derailing the thread please and get back to the topic of people wanting free stuff because 2020

Sep 10, 2020
  156. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Loot Policy.

Well, exactly that's in part why they did it. Before everyone was kind of on the honor system to behave. Now there's a system where...

Sep 10, 2020
  157. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Nope, reread my posts, I'm explicitly saying "niche", not monopoly. There is a distinct difference in that we do have alternatives...

Sep 10, 2020
  158. KermittheFroglok liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

I also can't promise where I place this. So don't stock up too much? It may be marketplace, it may be overseer merchant, it may be...

Sep 10, 2020
  159. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Thank you for being transparent with that. Ngreth, I just want to call out that many of us appreciate how open and communicative you...

Sep 10, 2020
  160. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

You know what, let's all calm down and agree: -We're disappointed with the ToV expansion bundles -We're disappointed that we didn't get...

Sep 10, 2020
  161. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

No, and your response misrepresents or incorrectly relays the concepts I'm pointing to, I didn't point to "monopoly pricing", also...

Sep 10, 2020
  162. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Enclee is very correct in that someone behind the scenes is probably looking at how much the "whales" are spending and figuring out...

Sep 10, 2020
  163. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

No, that's not how most corporations work and I'm going to call you out on that career claim because its clearly either outright...

Sep 10, 2020
  164. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Start selling boost tokens once a server gets to 70, or so?.

My recommendation to join a guild aside... (Really think that’s the way to go) The Devs could try to make a command like Test’s buff...

Sep 10, 2020
  165. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Start selling boost tokens once a server gets to 70, or so?.

No, he said “a few” not “several”, so 3+. Not sure I follow why someone else throwing out “$250” as a cost relates to Tweakfour17’s...

Sep 10, 2020
  166. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

Which was a December launch. My point to CrazyLarth is that there’s no actual sign of delay yet.

Sep 9, 2020
  167. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

Why? Often the preorders and Beta kick-off when or about when the previous expansion sale stops. So it seems more likely Beta is...

Sep 9, 2020
  168. KermittheFroglok posted a new thread.

Servant/Pirate Familiars 1:1 Scale!

Hi Everyone, Not long left to purchase these as of the time of this post, but I just learned that the familiars being rotated out of the...

Sep 8, 2020
  169. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

First, that’s NOT TRUE, as others pointed out already. For example, Ring of Scale (ie EoK part II) wasn’t announced until late...

Sep 8, 2020
  170. KermittheFroglok liked Raccoo's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

If they are running short of time on their main project, why would they take on another one? I think it's easier for them to encourage...

Sep 8, 2020
  171. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

I would vote no to this one as well... 1) As others pointed out, a lot of these “perks” already overlap existing perks like Veteran AA and...

Sep 8, 2020
  172. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread New Expansion Releases....

I’m not falling for it either. Some people have gotten tired of the old content and want something new, some people like the older stuff....

Sep 6, 2020
  173. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Recently decided to come back and found out we are banned.

But you’re not Dreamweaver and there are threads where people are trying to get Dreamweaver’s (or previously Roxxlyy’s) attention to no...

Sep 6, 2020
  174. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Everquest - Do you feel the age?.

Where is there a Denny’s that hasn’t closed!?! I NEED ANSWERS!!!

Sep 5, 2020
  175. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Recently decided to come back and found out we are banned.

No, Dreamweaver is the Community Manager. The Community Manager role is usually to be on social media and online marketing/etc. A GM...

Sep 5, 2020
  176. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Everquest - Do you feel the age?.

(Got confused because he said “new guild hall”, EQ II offers new housing and halls a lot more.)

Sep 5, 2020
  177. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Everquest - Do you feel the age?.

Wait, I just got this, I thought he really wanted this stuff. But in my defense I’m like only in my 30’s? Yuppies playa this game too, a...

Sep 5, 2020
  178. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Everquest - Do you feel the age?.

Poor newbie thinks these are the EQ II forums

Sep 5, 2020
  179. KermittheFroglok liked Raccoo's post in the thread UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL..

[IMG]

Sep 4, 2020
  180. KermittheFroglok liked Benito's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Daybreak had granted free Heroic Characters for All Access members this year. Daybreak employees also pay mortgages and bring food to...

Sep 4, 2020
  181. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Abuse of Afk killing.

I definitely agree there's a fine line, but "passive play" and "AFK play" are still different, "passive play" has always been around...

Sep 4, 2020
  182. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

I might legit cancel a date night because of these posts...

Sep 4, 2020
  183. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread EQ Next!.

To back up. Hardly anyone here is passionate about, believes in, or is confident in Pantheon. The game’s development has been missed...

Sep 4, 2020
  184. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL..

To add, PvP’ing on a blue server comes with the benefit of having a better/functioning economy to gear up with making PvP more...

Sep 4, 2020
  185. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Beta October 21?.

I've already explained on another thread that buying in arrears every year costs the same amount and was the worse deal....

Sep 4, 2020
  186. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL..

Because not everyone wants to be on a more populated server. They just merged a lot of servers a few months ago and the glitches/etc...

Sep 4, 2020
  187. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Abuse of Afk killing.

I don't disagree that there are groups that farm MMOs for money, but the industry trend is for them to use bots not vanilla AFK. If...

Sep 3, 2020
  188. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Only 25%?.

Well, I think that's a valid observation that it's worse to wait on many servers compared to others. Which server are you playing on...

Sep 3, 2020
  189. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Only 25%?.

Well, in a social game like an MMO, yes, you do benefit from being in the expansion when it launches. Unfortunately, it looks like...

Sep 3, 2020
  190. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Abuse of Afk killing.

If someone is at there computer and capable of responding to the GM's say/tell, even if its from a trigger, then their...

Sep 3, 2020
  191. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Only 25%?.

But mathematically there's not much reason to complain if you're really just concerned about the content. The 25% only really...

Sep 3, 2020
  192. KermittheFroglok liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Only 25%?.

I figured it out. Was going to post this in the bug forum but I don't think there is much of a sense of humor in this game anymore. So take...

Sep 3, 2020
  193. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Only 25%?.

In your case, if you just care about the content then you shouldn't be buying 50% off annually at the end of an expansions run. It...

Sep 3, 2020
  194. KermittheFroglok replied to the thread Beta October 21?.

It's not "free", the content is just bundled in with the next expansion purchase. In a way, if you haven't bought ToV you're getting...

Sep 3, 2020