Juskov's Recent Activity

1. Juskov replied to the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

This and everything in your post is spot on. People that have the "woe is me, I can't find a group b/c everyone is boxing" attitude...

Apr 16, 2024
  2. Juskov liked Brazy's post in the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

Oakwynd decided to make lockouts linked to the character over account wide and I think this was one of the best changed brought to TLPs in...

Apr 16, 2024
  3. Juskov replied to the thread Kunark start and Guise of Deciever.

As long as we're asking questions about the Teek server...I'm kind of curious about the Chancellor for the Jade Chokidai Prod. I don't...

Apr 5, 2024
  4. Juskov replied to the thread Tormax should be Mischief with Boxing Allowed.

It's fun to see how everyone kind of has a different approach. Just goes to show that there are many ways to setup and enjoy the game....

Apr 5, 2024
  5. Juskov replied to the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

I think the allure is more about novelty than assuming everyone hates no drop and loves FT etc. Hard to argue with 25 yrs of success....

Apr 5, 2024
  6. Juskov replied to the thread Tormax should be Mischief with Boxing Allowed.

I've also gotten used to the true-box way. Number pads beat alt-tabbing. Alt-tabbing actually seems like a lot of work when you can just...

Apr 5, 2024
  7. Juskov liked Kahna's post in the thread Tormax should be Mischief with Boxing Allowed.

I actually prefer it. It is easier to run a box on another computer for me than to alt tab all the time. I truebox even on servers...

Apr 5, 2024
  8. Juskov replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

I like the basic ruleset too, but part of the fun is the community. I fear that next to Teet, it will be pretty small. Even the threat of...

Apr 5, 2024
  9. Juskov replied to the thread Please give Tormax the Selo's unlock cadence.

Another reasonable idea. So far I've seen several obvious better options without too much extra dev effort: 1. Second server no true-box...

Apr 4, 2024
  10. Juskov replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Works too. Pretty much anything other than what was announced for Tormax. Heck even PvP might have gotten more people logging in to...

Apr 4, 2024
  11. Juskov replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I really like this straight FV idea for Tormax too. Different but near-zero lift for the devs.

Apr 4, 2024
  12. Juskov liked tollo's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

This is probably what the community should rally behind. It's a zero cost option that benefits both servers because it won't be an...

Apr 4, 2024
  13. Juskov liked Hatchling's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Leave Tormax as-is and add the FV ruleset to it, not mischief ruleset. This would be a new TLP idea but would also set up a server that...

Apr 4, 2024
  14. Juskov liked Trunch's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Lets not kid ourselves, there are bad boxers and there are good boxers. I have personally done some sketchy things with "bad" boxers and I...

Mar 26, 2024
  15. Juskov replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I recognize the nostalgia of thinking back to the early days of EQ and high level of social interaction, but that ship has sailed. And...

Mar 26, 2024
  16. Juskov replied to the thread Cleric/Magi Duo for new TLP.

Shaman isn't bad either, not for the haste and Malo though. Pet burnout and Mage Mala/sini basically takes care of that. The slow is nice...

Mar 22, 2024
  17. Juskov replied to the thread Cleric/Magi Duo for new TLP.

Really any kind of healer really makes a mage better. Druid is also good because of those Fire debuffs. Ro really makes mage dps much...

Mar 22, 2024
  18. Juskov replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Maybe move the rogue mez-trap thing earlier and even some sort of fade with hide so that they can become more of a pulling class? Makes...

Feb 27, 2024
  19. Juskov replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

I think everyone just illustrated they had different goals for truebox. Everyone has a different idea for how many boxes are too many and...

Feb 27, 2024
  20. Juskov liked Arclyte's post in the thread my dream tlp in may.

People obviously cheating and using VM should be banned That is a separate issue from truebox

Feb 27, 2024
  21. Juskov liked Pigskin's post in the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

What's the point of faster experience when we are stuck in some expansions for 3 months? That's a sure way to kill a server in my view. 8...

Feb 27, 2024
  22. Juskov liked Dirkman's post in the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

Mischief and Mangler were the two most popular TLP server by population.

Feb 27, 2024
  23. Juskov liked Shalom's post in the thread A TLP Idea, "a little for everyone".

I feel like it would be way to overwhelming to start in anything but classic. Grinding for 60, Epic, raid keying etc all worries I don't...

Feb 23, 2024
  24. Juskov replied to the thread New server(s).

How about spicing things up while also meeting folks halfway. Something like... 25% of items that are normally no drop are free trade....

Feb 23, 2024
  25. Juskov liked Exmortis_MT's post in the thread New server(s).

That's a solid guess, but I for one actually purposely join no chats on 3 of my 5 toons. My SK is my main play for obvious reasons,...

Feb 21, 2024
  26. Juskov liked Barton-Vox's post in the thread New server(s).

California's labor laws would like a word with you Also chat channels are jank and are not a good way to try and judge population...

Feb 21, 2024
  27. Juskov replied to the thread New server(s).

Yep, I uncheck the join general chat channels box too, which also takes me out of the class channels. It's too much spam or drama. Guild...

Feb 21, 2024
  28. Juskov replied to the thread A little heads up.

Well it's fun, I kind of treat it like a holiday. Here's hoping for a two-server option and good choices for rulesets this year!

Feb 14, 2024
  29. Juskov replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I think every TLP (perhaps with the exception of Oakwynd now given a few issues), more people actually get past PoP and find out later...

Feb 14, 2024
  30. Juskov replied to the thread A little heads up.

They like to send out these periodic comms messages like "spring is here" or something and put a bunch of news and updates out there....

Feb 13, 2024
  31. Juskov replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

They tried slower xp on Cornaiv, it worked for some, but in the end, I wouldn't say it was super successful. Mangler was a pretty good...

Feb 12, 2024
  32. Juskov liked Cuzon's post in the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

I agree it is time there is a port to the Bazaar on day 1 of a TLP. Plop a translocator down in EC tunnel and deactivate the zone lines in...

Feb 12, 2024
  33. Juskov liked pipo's post in the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

You can use the translocators as porters to bazaar.

Feb 12, 2024
  34. Juskov liked itiswhatitis's post in the thread In defense of boxing: or "relaxed" truebox at launch please.

Lowering the numbers required for picks would fix that problem (mostly). Mage armies haven't been a thing on raid targets since Motm. Also,...

Feb 9, 2024
  35. Juskov replied to the thread In defense of boxing: or "relaxed" truebox at launch please.

+1 for lowering pick requirement. Please unnerf or perhaps lower the nerf on dz xp as well. At least that's a finite amount of time the...

Feb 9, 2024
  36. Juskov replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

Longer unlocks make things worse from what I've seen. Instead, I'd say make a minor tweak to autogrant xp. I've seen quite a few people...

Feb 9, 2024
  37. Juskov replied to the thread In defense of boxing: or "relaxed" truebox at launch please.

I like some limitation at the beginning due to memories of Fippy and Magefire. But I too would like something a bit less restrictive, like...

Feb 9, 2024
  38. Juskov replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

Having seen Fippy and the era of Magefire, I get the truebox thing. Sure, there will be a few edge cases of obvious botting on any server,...

Feb 7, 2024
  39. Juskov replied to the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

+1 for bazaar from start

Feb 3, 2024
  40. Juskov replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

I wouldn't want to skip classic entirely, but I'd actually rather only have 6 weeks of Classic/Kunark/Velious. I'd actually extend GoD to...

Feb 3, 2024
  41. Juskov liked Krizem's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

I used to be in the longer unlock camp, but I realize now after a couple TLPs that the majority will still race to max level and you end up...

Feb 3, 2024
  42. Juskov replied to the thread Devs, nobody is going to say it, but I will.....

If they basically made the same game, updated the graphics, scrambled the zones/mobs, and made it more difficult to effectively box too...

Feb 3, 2024