JolineSZ's Recent Activity

1. JolineSZ replied to the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

Honestly, it is work? I cannot believe that. Work......OMG. The damn hide option is there, it just need to save and not reset. I have...

Feb 4, 2024
  2. JolineSZ replied to the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

Any news on the zoning issue? Yesterday we started the Hero Forge mission and it took me again ages to zone and the result was that 5 of...

Dec 28, 2023
  3. JolineSZ replied to the thread Fixed Persona auto swithing.

I saw the warnings too late Yinla. I will survive it. And to be honest if I pay money for an expansion that includes a new feature, the...

Dec 27, 2023
  4. JolineSZ replied to the thread Fixed Persona auto swithing.

Thanks for this hint Bernel. Will try it right away when AB is back again.

Dec 27, 2023
  5. JolineSZ liked Bernel's post in the thread Fixed Persona auto swithing.

One way to avoid the gear swap issues are to make sure these options in the Persona tab are unset: [IMG] I can't remember if these...

Dec 27, 2023
  6. JolineSZ replied to the thread Fixed Persona auto swithing.

Same issue here. It is big fun when I logged my Lvl 125 Main Character in a zone where this Lvl 1 persona dwarf really should not be. Then...

Dec 26, 2023
  7. JolineSZ replied to the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

Same issue with Nvidia....sometimes my group mates think I am ld, because I zone several minutes.

Dec 23, 2023
  8. JolineSZ liked Kodaji's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

After talking to everyone I know who's experiencing the bug, we ALL have Nvidia GPUs. Is anyone with AMD experiencing it?

Dec 23, 2023