Jimmi's Recent Activity

1. Jimmi liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Secrets of Faydwer - 12 flags for 54 people?.

12 flag limit on 16 year old content is absolutely asinine.

Nov 21, 2022
  2. Jimmi liked Hamshire's post in the thread Secrets of Faydwer - 12 flags for 54 people?.

Unless you can split raid these raids which most cannot it heavily impacts how much time you will have in Crystallos in a three month time...

Nov 21, 2022
  3. Jimmi has a new avatar.

Nov 18, 2022
  4. Jimmi replied to the thread Mischief and Relaxed Truebox.

Keep fighting the good fight and making posts like this. . .maybe someday the Devs will listen and realize this is what we want.

Nov 18, 2022
  5. Jimmi liked Zenja's post in the thread Mischief and Relaxed Truebox.

Hey all, I'm just curious if Mischief will ever move to Relaxed Truebox, as in 2 or 3 active accounts being played on a single...

Nov 18, 2022
  6. Jimmi liked Protocol's post in the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

Devs - Please enable the new "Relaxed true box" on all TLP servers (except Aradune) once they reach Omens of War, Dragons of Norrath or...

Nov 18, 2022
  7. Jimmi liked TheStugots's post in the thread Triple exp week at Luclin's launch was... a bit over the top, to be honest.

Can we please get a “dislike” button/option?

Nov 16, 2022
  8. Jimmi liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Triple exp week at Luclin's launch was... a bit over the top, to be honest.

No one twisted your arm to play during this time. I think your probably one of the few players who feel this way, the rest of us are...

Nov 16, 2022
  9. Jimmi liked Mossaa's post in the thread Triple exp week at Luclin's launch was... a bit over the top, to be honest.

You know EQ is more than one server?

Nov 16, 2022
  10. Jimmi liked Rogean's post in the thread Why aren't TLP's double loot after The Buried Sea?.

Just because power levels are higher on TLP than they were in current content is not a reason to dismiss the reasons behind this change....

Nov 16, 2022
  11. Jimmi liked Aves's post in the thread A round of applause for the Mischief Devs.

Please dont. Everquest is already a fairly easy game, as popular as Mischief is, the loot bonanza is not preferred by everyone. The...

Nov 8, 2022
  12. Jimmi liked Lhus's post in the thread Fixed Solteris Raid Bugged.

Please hotfix this prior to Oct 12th.

Sep 21, 2022
  13. Jimmi liked Rogean's post in the thread Fixed Solteris Raid Bugged.

These are going to be big issues when Aradune and Rizlona get to Buried Sea. We're also past the point of getting this in a patch before...

Sep 21, 2022
  14. Jimmi liked Logulai's post in the thread Fixed Solteris Raid Bugged.

Just did testing for the Solteris Raid in The Buried Sea today, and it was completely broken. Ur-Floxiz Lochmaul completely reset every...

Sep 21, 2022
  15. Jimmi liked Keauvan's post in the thread Confirmed Solteris Event 2 doesn't activate.

Ur-Floxiz Lochmaul can't be aggroed to start event 2 in Solteris. We've tried 5 new DZ's, and tried clearing all trash on the island. Event...

Sep 21, 2022
  16. Jimmi liked Thellonious's post in the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

We're having issues on Vaniki with weaponized mass reports against people boxing (relaxed truebox, but many folks play on 2+ computers,...

Sep 13, 2022
  17. Jimmi liked Fanra's post in the thread Bazaar: Let's make it awesome. re: single account usage and plat limit..

You make a bunch of assumptions that might be true for you but are not so for the majority of those I talk to. Really? I guess I don't...

Sep 13, 2022
  18. Jimmi replied to the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

If not a 6-truebox, at least consider 3!

Sep 13, 2022
  19. Jimmi liked Jalarm's post in the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

Really you don't and I don't. The problem with forum quest is that people try to perform for an audience. If you don't play on Aradune,...

Sep 13, 2022
  20. Jimmi liked Ishbu's post in the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

6 would make far more sense, anyone with 3 could have 3 mercs coming up here and be a full group. Since you cant have mercs in a...

Sep 13, 2022
  21. Jimmi liked Jalarm's post in the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

Aradune is the first server with a character limited true-box ruleset. The spirit of the rule appears to have been to encourage player...

Sep 13, 2022
  22. Jimmi liked Bigkahuna's post in the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

Please make this happen!

Sep 13, 2022
  23. Jimmi liked jeskola's post in the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

Riz has a lot of people boxing 12+. Like a lot. This would not make Aradune like Rizlona.

Sep 13, 2022