Igorath-Bertox's Recent Activity

1. Igorath-Bertox replied to the thread Play in Full Screen issue. Please help..

Already commented. please delete this.

Apr 17, 2024
  2. Igorath-Bertox liked Bamp's post in the thread Play in Full Screen issue. Please help..

Hi all. I wasn't sure where to ask about this as I don't see a "technical help" type forum. Hopefully someone here will know what to do....

Apr 17, 2024
  3. Igorath-Bertox replied to the thread How about a Titles/Suffixes Acct/Character Age/Life Credit.

Its always a day off for me according to the /play command on when they were made.

Apr 17, 2024
  4. Igorath-Bertox liked Yinla's post in the thread How about a Titles/Suffixes Acct/Character Age/Life Credit.

My colour changing name happens on the wrong day, I really don't want to think about how they could mess this up.

Apr 17, 2024
  5. Igorath-Bertox liked NotRumzlug's post in the thread Character Birthdays.

What about a naked Dark Elf?!

Apr 17, 2024
  6. Igorath-Bertox liked Nadirah's post in the thread Character Birthdays.

I want a naked barbarian popping out of a huge cake for my tooniversary, along with some free booze and a parade through Neriak.

Apr 17, 2024
  7. Igorath-Bertox liked KarmaKitty's post in the thread Character Birthdays.

Your funny, that counters their "you can only make XP by doing missions the first time" policy. Don't you ever look up? Really, they made...

Apr 17, 2024
  8. Igorath-Bertox liked Bartholomo's post in the thread It’s time to bag a Bag or two!.

cut those bag prices in half and you will sell twice as many =D as it stands the only decent value on bags are the packs, such as house of...

Apr 10, 2024
  9. Igorath-Bertox liked Andarriel's post in the thread It’s time to bag a Bag or two!.

Should be 25% if not more on the overpriced bags.

Apr 10, 2024
  10. Igorath-Bertox liked Annastasya's post in the thread Harpy Nests in Blackfeather Roost.

In the zone Blackfeather Roost, Lucian gives a quest called Destroy! Knock The Nests Down!. To complete this quest, one must target...

Apr 9, 2024
  11. Igorath-Bertox replied to the thread Duplicate Cant switch screens or go to desktop.

I don't know where to put this but this thread seems to be the most plausible. While in game alt + tab switches to windowed mode from...

Mar 24, 2024
  12. Igorath-Bertox liked Snotts's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Game is nearly unplayable cause of dx11 and you nerf classes. Time to reconsider my subs again..

Mar 24, 2024
  13. Igorath-Bertox liked Sebat - Tunare's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Wow... Are you just TRYING to lose paying customers?? I raid and play as both of those classes, and your last nerf to my beloved...

Mar 24, 2024
  14. Igorath-Bertox liked mercury890's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Huh?... I missed that.....Talk about sweeping it under the rug.... Echos of, "Ignore it, maybe it will fix itself,,,or just go away"

Mar 24, 2024
  15. Igorath-Bertox liked Krabbi's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Nothing changed for me.

Mar 24, 2024
  16. Igorath-Bertox liked Yinla's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Today I tabbed out to update website and I could not get back to EQ game screen. Had to kill EQ and log back in completely.

Mar 24, 2024
  17. Igorath-Bertox liked mercury890's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

It's very frustrating and unplayable...I stopped paying on all my accounts (Plural) and recommend it if anything to get their attention...

Mar 24, 2024
  18. Igorath-Bertox liked Jaaimi's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Big surprise, all my issues with alt tab and using the windows button were not fixed. Not sure if they hate people who play in full screen...

Mar 24, 2024
  19. Igorath-Bertox liked Yinla's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

This was reported in beta? Why was it not fixed before being pushed to live?

Mar 24, 2024
  20. Igorath-Bertox liked Yinla's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

They made it worse on test. Cancelled alt account yesterday because of this and they got a nice survey filled in with why I Cancelled...

Mar 24, 2024
  21. Igorath-Bertox liked mercury890's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

I guess this thread got buried....

Mar 24, 2024
  22. Igorath-Bertox liked Anacletus's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Any ETA on this? I really hate playing in Windowed mode :(

Mar 24, 2024
  23. Igorath-Bertox liked DJDan's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

"In Progress" - ok. Thanks for the passive update.

Mar 24, 2024
  24. Igorath-Bertox liked mercury890's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

You are kidding me... KNOWN in Beta and still realeased it??? Come on Dev team. SMH...

Mar 24, 2024
  25. Igorath-Bertox liked Jack's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

I have always run in full screen mode and never had an issue using alt tab to swap over to another application, be that the internet,...

Mar 24, 2024
  26. Igorath-Bertox liked Yinla's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Using the window key to get to desktop no longer works. From both windowed and full screen window key and D just alternate between EQ...

Mar 24, 2024
  27. Igorath-Bertox liked Akilah's post in the thread Duplicate Cant switch screens or go to desktop.

Since the latest patch, I am having trouble switching between my 2 characters, especially after zoning, or alt tab to a browser. I have to...

Mar 24, 2024
  28. Igorath-Bertox replied to the thread Info Needed Game switching to window mode from full screen mid fight (unplayable in current state).

I'm having a similar issue (amongst others) just not as frequent. The window may scale for you but for me the window bar is larger than...

Mar 24, 2024
  29. Igorath-Bertox liked Yinla's post in the thread Info Needed Game switching to window mode from full screen mid fight (unplayable in current state).

3 times tonight the game switched to window mode. Twice in the middle of a fight and the third was while I was zoning. The game is...

Mar 24, 2024
  30. Igorath-Bertox liked Aeromen's post in the thread I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'.

I have the same issue on my primary laptop with an nVidia card, (some icons are black, some zones too hard to see) but my other laptops...

Mar 24, 2024
  31. Igorath-Bertox replied to the thread What a puzzling event!.

Why not include your official forums in it. since there are some people who don't use any of those for certain reasons. plus how can you...

Mar 23, 2024
  32. Igorath-Bertox posted a new thread.

Camping Characters Cause Crashes

again since the last patch. i've noticed some can be camped with no problem but when the crashes happen its when the browser opens to...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 14, 2024
  33. Igorath-Bertox liked dragon3371's post in the thread Duplicate Mercenaries at half health when they zone anywhere.

Ive noticed since the patch that when I zone the mercenaries are at 50% health. even if they were full before zone and without attacks. Ive...

Mar 14, 2024
  34. Igorath-Bertox replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

for me yes. and as an added bonus (so far) the patch has added a new 'feature' (again for me at least) with a 2/3 chance of the game...

Mar 13, 2024
  35. Igorath-Bertox replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

From patch notes March 13: "Made several changes to improve client and zone performance." Would this be the fixes that are being...

Mar 13, 2024
  36. Igorath-Bertox replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Soon™

Mar 8, 2024
  37. Igorath-Bertox replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

if that is the good news then i have some bad news or you. the 'patch' fixed nothing, for me at least. and it introduced another bug....

Mar 8, 2024
  38. Igorath-Bertox posted a new thread.

Direct x 11 port

i don't know if its to blame but i logged in after 2 months away and was greeted with: sluggish gameplay, worse than i remember no...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 11, 2024
  39. Igorath-Bertox liked Gialana's post in the thread The Champion’s Festival has arrived!.

This was my first thought, too. But he said he was able to get the quest at level 22. We can be generous and say this was done so...

Nov 8, 2023
  40. Igorath-Bertox replied to the thread The Champion’s Festival has arrived!.

Zam says the quest is for levels 1 to 120, I got it at level 22. Can the devs please tell me, and the rest of the gamerbase, how a level 1...

Nov 7, 2023