Hirbow's Recent Activity

1. Hirbow replied to the thread The 50 Dollar a Month TLP.

Part of the allure of Project P99 Everquest, is that for the most part rules are enforced. A player-base of 1000-2500 people are able to...

Mar 28, 2021
  2. Hirbow replied to the thread CoV ticket removed. Abusers keep AAs with no punishment..

All abusers need to get banned 1 day before PoP launch for 7 days to teach them a lesson. Make them pay where it hurts , screw their PoP...

Mar 28, 2021
  3. Hirbow replied to the thread Aradune Overboxing Not Enforced.

Overboxing is totally controlable its just not a priority on the server. Why do other projects have 100% control of the boxing situation...

Mar 28, 2021
  4. Hirbow replied to the thread I want a TLP where selling PL's is forbidden....

I think you are the one that doesn't understand what I have proposed. Allowed me to rephrase it: You can't trade Kronos acquired...

Mar 28, 2021
  5. Hirbow replied to the thread The 50 Dollar a Month TLP.

I would absolutely play and pay for this kind of server . History doesn't lie , back in the classic day, the preferred server with extra...

Mar 26, 2021
  6. Hirbow replied to the thread I want a TLP where selling PL's is forbidden....

I agree with the original topic/poster. I would also love a TLP in which everyone started at 0 kronos. What is the point of a New...

Mar 25, 2021
  7. Hirbow replied to the thread Pre-emptive TEB beat Luclin in XX days post.

I'm not sure if your guild will kill Emperor before Luclin ends, but soon you will realize that only 40 rifts drop per Emp kill....

Feb 17, 2021
  8. Hirbow replied to the thread Black Screen.

This issue has nothing to do with drivers. This is a Full Screen vs Window Screen issue. I'm having the same issue, and my only temporary...

Dec 12, 2020
  9. Hirbow replied to the thread Hard mode server.

You want a hardmode server is quite simple... -Disable /LOG ON -Disable Maps -Start putting corpse runs Make people play without mind...

Oct 22, 2020