Healiez's Recent Activity

1. Healiez replied to the thread Min/Max Raid Targets in ERA.

Naggy 12 Vox 12 Phinny 3 All hate minis and fear golems 12

Oct 2, 2020
  2. Healiez replied to the thread Researched Spells--Buying versus Crafting.

There are only a few reasons to do tradeskills on EQ. 1) you just enjoy them 2) you want to be one of the first on a tlp to get your...

Oct 2, 2020
  3. Healiez replied to the thread Pally Vs SK in (Velious, Luclin, PoP).

This is false, ESPECIALLY later on. Harm touch alone will do as much as 3-4 big slays. Combine that with the SK's vastly superior...

Oct 1, 2020
  4. Healiez replied to the thread Pally Vs SK in (Velious, Luclin, PoP).

During the era he is talking about, (velious, luclin, pop) you should be using an SK as main tank for all but a few fights. AoW, Emp,...

Sep 28, 2020
  5. Healiez replied to the thread Pally Vs SK in (Velious, Luclin, PoP).

Hate to break it to you, but its not a misconception. Anyone who has raided, or can simply read a spell list can see that SK's will...

Sep 28, 2020
  6. Healiez replied to the thread Pally Vs SK in (Velious, Luclin, PoP).

Pallies do make great ramp tanks cause of the DA hammer. They are also great group utility through their group heals and cure. SK's can...

Sep 28, 2020
  7. Healiez replied to the thread hands-off policy.

Basically the pnp is out the window. GM's are there to correct issues due to bugs, or people exploiting, training, using nono TPP's etc....

Sep 19, 2020
  8. Healiez replied to the thread Mangler - SK or BST soloability 1-65.

Soloing sucks hard, just cause of how exp works. Some classes are certainly better but exp overall is meh. If you are twinking basically...

Sep 18, 2020
  9. Healiez replied to the thread TLP Veterans - a mini beastlord survey.

In my experience troll and iksar are probably the least played beastlord race. Troll being the least played by far. Vah shir and ogre...

Sep 18, 2020
  10. Healiez replied to the thread Class Power rankings per Expansion?.

Love the rogue hate, in classic yah... An epic rogue and then a geared rogue onward is solid dps, then once backstab mod becomes a thing...

Sep 18, 2020
  11. Healiez replied to the thread Mangler - SK or BST soloability 1-65.

This is more fair. The beastlord pet does do a fair bit of damage, but you are correct, it isnt a mage or necro pet, and honestly...

Sep 18, 2020
  12. Healiez replied to the thread Mangler - SK or BST soloability 1-65.

The sk pet however, is low level and misses a lot as you get levels. Not to mention beastlords get the pet proc line fairly early...

Sep 18, 2020
  13. Healiez replied to the thread Mangler - SK or BST soloability 1-65.

I have played both and had a ton of fun on both, Bobby pretty much summed everything up. I will say, SK feels pretty meh at first, then...

Sep 18, 2020
  14. Healiez replied to the thread Double XP Weekend.

We just had like what 5 days of double exp? How is anyone not 60 yet.

Sep 18, 2020
  15. Healiez replied to the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

Eh I have seen this used by lots of guilds on numerous TLP's tbh. I think more people knew about it then you think. Has been around...

Sep 18, 2020
  16. Healiez replied to the thread Is Aradune worth playing on?.

Im curious what you are camping or what you are doing. I have yet to encounter this on Rizlona, people have always been considerate...

Sep 18, 2020
  17. Healiez replied to the thread Thinking of playing shaman on Aradune, have questions.

Shaman is probably the only class that is even remotely capable of keeping my interest if I am only playing one toon. You should always...

Sep 14, 2020
  18. Healiez replied to the thread Could I still find low level groups on Aradune?.

The problem is less of the fact you are a wiz and more the fact that kunark is still pretty new, people arent playing alts. So you need...

Sep 14, 2020
  19. Healiez replied to the thread A Free Trade TLP is (Likely) Coming!.

The devs have said in multiple AMA's that its extremely unlikely they will ever do a free trade tlp.

Sep 14, 2020
  20. Healiez replied to the thread Could I still find low level groups on Aradune?.

Possible-yes Easy- not in the slightest.

Sep 14, 2020
  21. Healiez replied to the thread What happened to voting to unlock?.

The reason this vote failed was twofold. First- There are obviously a group of players that wanted the server to stay in PoP. The...

Sep 14, 2020
  22. Healiez replied to the thread Double Exp Ends Early.

I am amazed people still take days off work for this game.... It never ends well

Sep 8, 2020
  23. Healiez replied to the thread Aradune: Bugged Shaman Epic Quest, No help from support.

Did you do multiquests for anyone? There are some steps of certain epics that can lower truespirit faction.

Sep 7, 2020
  24. Healiez replied to the thread cant login to raz.

something is going on, like 10 minutes chat lag atm

Sep 6, 2020
  25. Healiez replied to the thread Enchanters in OOW and beyond?.

Yah its a bit of a rough stretch, however if you stick it out around SoF they start getting some neat new tools, and they start getting...

Sep 5, 2020
  26. Healiez replied to the thread Broken Golem in Fear.

Who got it? Those of us not on Aradune need our daily does of drama

Sep 5, 2020
  27. Healiez replied to the thread Best 4 box on Mangler from OoW and on.

for group content War Shaman Bard Beast (honestly any 1 of your dps will work) Beastlord+pet especially with pet affinity is fairly...

Sep 5, 2020
  28. Healiez replied to the thread Enchanters in OOW and beyond?.

The problem with enchanters in groups later on is the fact that you are better off taking just about anything else. The pullers...

Sep 5, 2020
  29. Healiez replied to the thread Wizards in OoW and beyond.

I have found this to be true in a lot of the old "gimmick" tricks that worked in the past or P99. Another great example is shamans...

Sep 5, 2020
  30. Healiez replied to the thread Aradune Progress - Let's talk..

Isnt that what happens to any post about Aradune?

Sep 4, 2020
  31. Healiez replied to the thread Broken Golem issues.

the cleric quest is 100% linear, not sure how someone screwed up a turn in bad enough to need to steal a triggered mob.

Sep 4, 2020
  32. Healiez replied to the thread Enchanters in OOW and beyond?.

Enchanters have it pretty hard for a while after omens. A combination of small nerfs and lack of charm targets (they felt the need to make...

Sep 4, 2020
  33. Healiez replied to the thread Abuse of Afk killing.

If they are truly afk they can get busted. If they have something set up to alert them somehow, audio trigger, email trigger (yes this...

Sep 2, 2020
  34. Healiez replied to the thread I don't understand the hate for TEQB on this server.

Screenshots arent worth a anything in my experience, video on the other hand, has always resulted in action if it truly shows...

Sep 2, 2020
  35. Healiez replied to the thread I don't understand the hate for TEQB on this server.

I would bet with video evidence some action would be taken. Intentionally doing that to circumvent a mechanic such as loot locking. I...

Sep 2, 2020
  36. Healiez replied to the thread Wizards in OoW and beyond.

If you have a decent number of bards and each one isnt assigned a chant to maintain on bosses either your bard class lead doing song...

Sep 2, 2020
  37. Healiez replied to the thread Wizards in OoW and beyond.

this is 100% accurate, DoDh makes it a little better, actually gives you something to spend your GoM procs on. The expansion that...

Sep 2, 2020
  38. Healiez replied to the thread Something's Gotta Give.

Get a pair of jboots or instant click of your choice and spam it as you bring the mobs in, think you will be pleased with the results.

Sep 2, 2020
  39. Healiez replied to the thread Something's Gotta Give.

The issue with bard as your primary cc is, until luclin can only mez up to 55, where chanters can mez up to 61. I have seen bards do...

Sep 2, 2020
  40. Healiez replied to the thread Something's Gotta Give.

Chanter can also slow, if you are running the trinity get a bard who will outpull a monk without breaking a sweat, and 2 dps. Bard also...

Sep 2, 2020
  41. Healiez replied to the thread VP key the current cancer of Aradune.

While this is somewhat true, you have to look at it from a tlp perspective. You arent replacing every piece of gear each time a new...

Sep 2, 2020
  42. Healiez replied to the thread I don't understand the hate for TEQB on this server.

LDoN is dope... Only thing that would make it better 1) boost exp 2) LDoN raids give adventure points

Sep 2, 2020
  43. Healiez replied to the thread I don't understand the hate for TEQB on this server.

I seem to remember in GoD amtrak has a lot of issues getting open world mobs in straight races. The trains were fun, I still have videos!

Sep 2, 2020
  44. Healiez replied to the thread Wizards in OoW and beyond.

Omens is a little rough for the reasons you said. Starting around TSS is when wizards really start popping off. The rotation is somewhat...

Sep 2, 2020
  45. Healiez replied to the thread VP key the current cancer of Aradune.

I think the itemization was more about how this game was loosely based on ad&d and all stats matter in that game. Unfortunantly people...

Aug 31, 2020
  46. Healiez replied to the thread Anyone else see players falling from they sky.

Im more curious about mobs randomly pooping little bags then them disapearing.

Aug 30, 2020
  47. Healiez replied to the thread VP key the current cancer of Aradune.

Prathun used to always rant about the old code, and how crazy it was. He said a lot of it is basically spaghetti code now, and changing...

Aug 27, 2020
  48. Healiez replied to the thread VP key the current cancer of Aradune.

So you are doing something you dont enjoy, to raid a zone you also dont enjoy? "im guessing you dont care for VP cause you said it...

Aug 27, 2020
  49. Healiez replied to the thread Epic mobs with * (turn ins).

That might have been the goal, but its not how it is working. All the * does is lock the loot to you. Anyone else can still do the turn...

Aug 27, 2020
  50. Healiez replied to the thread VP key the current cancer of Aradune.

This quest has already been adjusted a few times to decrease the bottlekneck parts. Spawn times have been decreased, etc etc. If all you...

Aug 27, 2020
  51. Healiez replied to the thread When does the rest of Aradune get to farm VP keys?.

Hey at least in 6 months we will get "when is the rest of Aradune going to get to farm VT keys" for our amusement.

Aug 27, 2020
  52. Healiez replied to the thread When does the rest of Aradune get to farm VP keys?.

When motm was first implemented on ragefire, queen bee was hitting for 3400. My warrior fully raid buffed in full bis gear had like,...

Aug 27, 2020
  53. Healiez replied to the thread Sooty Fine Runic Papyrus - TLP.

I had heard that but never have actually seen one drop. Maybe they are locked behind luclin.

Aug 26, 2020
  54. Healiez replied to the thread Sooty Fine Runic Papyrus - TLP.

Sooty's are not attainable until luclin, and even then only drop off of like 2 mobs. Im not sure if this is intentional on TLP's or...

Aug 26, 2020
  55. Healiez replied to the thread Group Clarity, 2 less regen than single C.

Clarity spells do scale now, Clarity stops scaling at 52 when you get C2 and thats when the C2 line starts scaling. Group C2 doesnt start...

Aug 26, 2020
  56. Healiez replied to the thread MotM on hate minis and fear golems in kunark?.

One of the other things that just "feelsbad" about it is. I braved countless monsters, demigods, and dragons. Spent hours traveling the...

Aug 26, 2020
  57. Healiez replied to the thread Epic Bottlenecks and Where to Find Them.

Rogue eldreth and Yenndar 6 hour respawns that despawn on turnin.

Aug 25, 2020
  58. Healiez replied to the thread Boxing Server that does not allow 3rd party software.

It was in the discord when Rizlona was being discussed. Broadcasting was brought up and the answer was basically " As long as you are...

Aug 25, 2020
  59. Healiez replied to the thread What was the goal of the Chancellor of Dizok change? (HS key mob in lake of ill omen).

Now the bottleneck is the stupid goblin. Xalgoz now has the chancelor treatment, lots of people sitting on him and hoping their group...

Aug 25, 2020
  60. Healiez replied to the thread Boxing Server that does not allow 3rd party software.

They have also stated in the past key broadcasting is considered playing the character. I am not talking about the hit the key then the...

Aug 25, 2020
  61. Healiez replied to the thread Boxing Server that does not allow 3rd party software.

Not sure why you have an issue with broadcasting. Its still the player pressing the keystrokes, just having them assigned to a certain toon.

Aug 25, 2020
  62. Healiez replied to the thread Yendar Starpyre's respawn timer?.

its 6

Aug 24, 2020
  63. Healiez replied to the thread What does green tag mean?.

The are probly trying to change up their wording to dodge audio triggers from people.

Aug 24, 2020
  64. Healiez replied to the thread Proposed QoL Epic 1.0 Changes.

yah cause in kunark you can legit get a ghoulbane in 5 mintues. I guess not that many people know about it

Aug 23, 2020
  65. Healiez replied to the thread Proposed QoL Epic 1.0 Changes.

you can get a ghoulbane in 5 minutes, just sayin.

Aug 23, 2020
  66. Healiez replied to the thread 2-Group Content Kunark.

You could probly do OW dragons (sev, tal, gore) with 18. Maybe venril sathir but he is a beater. I bet you could do inny and CT with...

Aug 21, 2020
  67. Healiez replied to the thread Excellent launch DPG!.

I was wondering if the weekend would be when the real test of stability begins. Hopefully this is a one time thing.

Aug 21, 2020
  68. Healiez replied to the thread 2-Group Content Kunark.

Honestly there isnt a whole lot of content that you cant do with one group that 2 groups will suddenly let you do it. Maybe push a little...

Aug 21, 2020
  69. Healiez replied to the thread Agnarr is the best server in eq’s history ..

Severed On Fippy as well, citizen and twisted legion were basically monoplizing all the raid content. GMs came in and said come up with a...

Aug 16, 2020
  70. Healiez replied to the thread Rizlona Bots vs Aradune Real Players.

Modern eq... Classic eq you can easily go a while without hitting a button. Unless you are hitting like backstab or something on cd....

Aug 16, 2020
  71. Healiez replied to the thread Rizlona Bots vs Aradune Real Players.

95% of the time when you say something to said bad player one of two things happen. 1) they immediately go on the defensive, even if you...

Aug 16, 2020
  72. Healiez replied to the thread Rizlona Bots vs Aradune Real Players.

I think its more that solo eq is not that engaging of gameplay, at least until later expansions. Usually on whats dubbed the “more...

Aug 16, 2020
  73. Healiez replied to the thread Server Progress Information?.

I honestly wonder how many true new players there are each tlp. A decent number of people I have played with are tlp vets and over the...

Aug 16, 2020
  74. Healiez replied to the thread What is 6 man-able in Kunark? and what are the requirements..

They are a 2 hour repop and spawn in picks, you are actually hard pressed to find them not up.

Aug 16, 2020
  75. Healiez replied to the thread Server Progress Information?.

I would love non classic tlp launches. Velious starts would be great, even kunark has very little to do end game wise. Not to mention...

Aug 15, 2020
  76. Healiez replied to the thread What is 6 man-able in Kunark? and what are the requirements..

Id be curious if the same team could drop him when he is dual wielding the koshigatanas and has a cloak of flames... that version of...

Aug 15, 2020
  77. Healiez replied to the thread What is 6 man-able in Kunark? and what are the requirements..

Its insanely fun low manning raid mobs. Everything must be a executed damn near perfectly, and there is always the chance something goes...

Aug 15, 2020
  78. Healiez replied to the thread Server Progress Information?.

There have always been less iksars leveling in my experience then people think. A few people will level iksars from scratch. Some will...

Aug 14, 2020
  79. Healiez replied to the thread What is 6 man-able in Kunark? and what are the requirements..

Bard, cleric, shaman are pretty much mandatory. Chanter is nice but charm slowly loses its oomph and you can get tash sticks/orbs on other...

Aug 14, 2020
  80. Healiez replied to the thread What is 6 man-able in Kunark? and what are the requirements..

You 100% need a bard when low manning, no way around it. Hate minis, Terror, phinny, if you are geared maybe vox and naggy*, chardok...

Aug 14, 2020
  81. Healiez replied to the thread Launch plan for OoW? - (kindly request DW or Dev resp).

You really think this launch will be different then any other? They randomly cracked the code? At least there is a 99.99999999% chance it...

Aug 14, 2020
  82. Healiez replied to the thread The same sadness.

Last tlp I was on for kunark launch the tl gnomes bugged out and you couldnt tl to td/fv for about 45 minutes

Aug 14, 2020
  83. Healiez replied to the thread Nagafen DZ and waiting for named giants to spawn.

Would love if that was true. Completely invalidates track and nothing more fun then non trackers constantly beating my tracker to mobs....

Aug 14, 2020
  84. Healiez replied to the thread Nagafen DZ and waiting for named giants to spawn.

It is, but unfortunantly its use cant be proven.

Aug 14, 2020
  85. Healiez replied to the thread Agnarr is the best server in eq’s history ..

Interesting, on Fennin Ro 2 guilds were monopolizing elemental content and the gm’s stepped in and made us share. When one of the guilds...

Aug 14, 2020
  86. Healiez replied to the thread Against EULA to afk inbetween rare spawns?.

Pet ghold wont exist on this server for almost a year... Basically if you are a pet class log out

Aug 14, 2020
  87. Healiez replied to the thread The same sadness.

I cant wait for the people that took time off for the kunark launch to cry they cant play... Havent people learned yet? If the queue on...

Aug 14, 2020
  88. Healiez replied to the thread Broken Golem should spawn in DZ and pickzones.

Ohhhh the cazic skin... horror stories of 30+ kills with no skin... pretty sure theres a tigole rant about that. I honestly feel like the...

Aug 14, 2020
  89. Healiez replied to the thread Agnarr is the best server in eq’s history ..

Ahhh stormhammer, 3x the cost of a normal server for what 2 extra zones, a handful of special items and a personal gm?

Aug 14, 2020
  90. Healiez replied to the thread Wizard Epic Fix.

The loot lock is nice, but isnt the underlying problem. Its more the long as hell spawn time. All the loot lock does is prevent someone...

Aug 14, 2020
  91. Healiez replied to the thread AFK Checked and Suspended while in DZ.

Theres a chance the toon stayed online for longer or something despite being disconnected. I have had my internet go down and 20 minutes...

Aug 14, 2020
  92. Healiez replied to the thread AFK Checked and Suspended while in DZ.

This is false, dz’s close within 10-15 minutes of being unocupied... We lost a few goat dz’s waiting on selos. Might want to be right...

Aug 13, 2020
  93. Healiez replied to the thread Against EULA to afk inbetween rare spawns?.

While they are at it the should take a stroll through paineel... Usually a few bards standing at the skele and snake tri spawns afk...

Aug 13, 2020
  94. Healiez replied to the thread Broken Golem should spawn in DZ and pickzones.

Good to know, wonder what the new spawn time is, or if its just 3.5 days. Or if its just 2-3.5 days now.

Aug 12, 2020
  95. Healiez replied to the thread Broken Golem should spawn in DZ and pickzones.

Verina and vessel are 2-7 days unless something changed

Aug 12, 2020
  96. Healiez replied to the thread Broken Golem should spawn in DZ and pickzones.

Honestly for enchanters wraith isnt nearly as big of a problem as Verina and Vessel TBH. Just make those mobs like 2 hour respawns, as...

Aug 12, 2020
  97. Healiez replied to the thread Araduners who switched to Rizlona..

Thanks for helping to prove the key difference between rizlona and aradune players. Rizlona has a very nice population, and we...

Aug 12, 2020
  98. Healiez replied to the thread Where can i find a list of Timelock Progression servers.

Limit of 2 and must be done on 2 pc's, both of which seem to be constantly bypassed and insanely difficult to enforce. On another...

Aug 12, 2020
  99. Healiez replied to the thread Druid low level quests.

For a game dubbed Everquest when it first came out there were actually very few quests worth doing. I am not saying there werent a ton of...

Aug 12, 2020
  100. Healiez replied to the thread Aradune / Rizlona Kunark Launch - Clarification requested.

My experience is its usually within 5-10 minutes of the earliest time. Also depends on the expansion and how much stuff there is to load...

Aug 12, 2020
  101. Healiez replied to the thread Araduners who switched to Rizlona..

It also depends on your individual playstyle. If you enjoy playing one toon, sitting in a group chatting and watching netflix while you...

Aug 12, 2020
  102. Healiez replied to the thread Araduners who switched to Rizlona..

Most likely because of how different the ruleset is. You know how easily one or two people could obliterate the economy of Aradune...

Aug 12, 2020
  103. Healiez replied to the thread Araduners who switched to Rizlona..

Zero, havent looked back

Aug 12, 2020
  104. Healiez replied to the thread Gorge of King Xorbb.

Took me like 35 minutes, just posted up in a path and killed everything that came by, soon enough the bard had him on track. Dropped the...

Aug 11, 2020
  105. Healiez replied to the thread Aradune / Rizlona Kunark Launch - Clarification requested.

It's really because on Aradune if you dont log in in say the first, 7.3 seconds you will be in a multi-hour queue

Aug 11, 2020
  106. Healiez replied to the thread Wizard Epic Fix.

He loves to drop effing clicky rods over and over again......

Aug 10, 2020
  107. Healiez replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

I have played on 5 different iterations of Prog servers, and was a raid leader in a few of them. It would be huge to drop the truebox...

Aug 10, 2020
  108. Healiez replied to the thread Wizard Epic Fix.

That is a really good point tbh. In the era of "everyone should be able to experience the content" via AoC's its curious as to why...

Aug 10, 2020
  109. Healiez replied to the thread Wizard Epic Fix.

Clearly you havent been in the 15 phinny kills and no staff camp before. Its only a 20% drop, that is low enough to get completely...

Aug 10, 2020
  110. Healiez replied to the thread Wizard Epic Fix.

I mean, enchanter epic is honestly a stat stick. You dont use it for the haste unless every chanter is oom and you are rez zerging....

Aug 10, 2020
  111. Healiez replied to the thread Wizard Epic Fix.

The fact that they keep putting in QoL changes for some epics and not others is the real issue here. Why remove some ridiculous bottlenecks...

Aug 10, 2020
  112. Healiez replied to the thread Kronos farmers monopolizing camps on Aradune.

Not to mention the server would be a charity project, as I bet the server would end up being a net loss for DBG/DPG due to few...

Aug 10, 2020
  113. Healiez replied to the thread Paladin epic 1.0 final turn in.

Might be able to talk your guild into rescheduling that raid for the epic turning, even though I doubt most guilds would be willing to do...

Aug 10, 2020
  114. Healiez replied to the thread Kronos farmers monopolizing camps on Aradune.

Going after Third party sites requires money and resources... Legal fees etc.. Also historically it has not gone well for the...

Aug 10, 2020
  115. Healiez replied to the thread Too late to start on Aradune?.

I have a felling lag and queues will be making a nasty return in about.... ohhh..... 9 days >=D To answer the question, until...

Aug 10, 2020
  116. Healiez replied to the thread Trouble finding groups on Rizlona, thinking of canceling..

I agree with 90% of this and want to add a touch. First off, I see a lot of people trying to make the perfect group, they pass on...

Aug 10, 2020
  117. Healiez replied to the thread Kunark- Aradune AoE.

I wont intentionally post up in a pull path just to bait an ae group, thats scumlord to the max. I wont inconvenience the group and...

Aug 5, 2020
  118. Healiez replied to the thread FV Ruleset TLP.

I would personally like to see a different ruleset then just straight up recycled content. However im not sure a true fv clone would be...

Aug 5, 2020
  119. Healiez posted a new thread.

Rogue pickpocket epic notes pre kunark

Does anyone know if you can pick pocket the rogue notes off the guildmasters for the epic pre kunark? Trying to get as much of my epic...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Aug 5, 2020
  120. Healiez replied to the thread Rizlona Bots vs Aradune Real Players.

Even pulling aggressively with clarity and bard mana song it has to be a real dooker to stretch the groups mana thin. But yah, I cant wait...

Aug 4, 2020
  121. Healiez replied to the thread Kunark- Aradune AoE.

If you are pulling the entire zone, where do you suggest they set up? If an AE group is in the zone, and there is a camp open, I am...

Aug 4, 2020
  122. Healiez replied to the thread Rizlona Bots vs Aradune Real Players.

Yah pulling is an art form. A good puller can easily double or more the exp your group is taking in. Especially if they dont mind missing...

Aug 4, 2020
  123. Healiez replied to the thread Rizlona Bots vs Aradune Real Players.

Not to mention EQ is NOT a hard game, especially early one. Most people playing one toon are also watching netflix, playing something on...

Aug 4, 2020
  124. Healiez replied to the thread Kunark- Aradune AoE.

At least as far as my earlier post is concerned. I have no problem with AE groups 90% of the time. There is nothing wrong with AE...

Aug 4, 2020
  125. Healiez replied to the thread Kunark- Aradune AoE.

Despite what some people have said the biggest risk to aoe pulling is accidentally dragging it over a group and them catching it on video....

Jul 31, 2020
  126. Healiez replied to the thread Guy 54 boxing on Mangler selling raid loot openly, isnt this a truebox server?.

You can completely ignore simon says and finish the encounter just fine. We figured that out in my last guild

Jul 30, 2020
  127. Healiez replied to the thread Rizlona 3 box advice.

The issue with charm animal is that shaman get it at 33 and it is capped at level 34 mobs, and unless im mistaken they get no other...

Jul 30, 2020
  128. Healiez replied to the thread Tlp leveling 50-60.

This is something that generally cant happen until a few weeks into the expansion. Chardok is going to have groups swarming it, and...

Jul 29, 2020
  129. Healiez replied to the thread Since the last updates.

This is nothing new, has happened on every server I have been a part of. Especially during raid heavy nights when there is a lot of...

Jul 29, 2020
  130. Healiez replied to the thread Agnarr - Does shardwurm Eye item drop on this server?.

shardwurm eye is a 0.5% drop chance according to eq magelo, with thousands of data points, or 1/200. That is rare enough to enter the...

Jul 29, 2020
  131. Healiez replied to the thread Kronos farmers monopolizing camps on Aradune.

These gave me a chuckle about p99. EXP loss in the higher level of prog servers is enough for you to want a rez. Sure it is not...

Jul 29, 2020
  132. Healiez replied to the thread Rizlona 3 box advice.

SK sham is probably the most powerful duo in the game. There might be an expansion every so often where this isnt the case, but for a...

Jul 28, 2020
  133. Healiez replied to the thread Kronos farmers monopolizing camps on Aradune.

Come on over to rizlona, except for PoHate being on perma lockdown to sell armor loot rights (which im pretty sure very few people buy...

Jul 28, 2020
  134. Healiez replied to the thread Please help stop movement hacking on Rizlona..

I am not saying it doesnt happen, would be really ignorant to say it doesnt. However it can be difficult to say without a shadow of a...

Jul 28, 2020
  135. Healiez replied to the thread AOC For Chardok.

Or have a non KoS mage box, and just run down and coth your team. Or bind a mage and gate and coth your team. Problem is the best...

Jul 28, 2020
  136. Healiez replied to the thread Rizlona Rudeness.

Bah waited to long to edit again. Chardok is really the only decent AE group spot until luclin, Problem is there are a lot of camps...

Jul 28, 2020
  137. Healiez replied to the thread Rizlona Rudeness.

If only this happened.... Most of the time AE groups will be like we were here first hurhurhur and just pull through you wiping...

Jul 28, 2020
  138. Healiez replied to the thread Rizlona Rudeness.

Am currently leveling my third set of boxes for my team, and have yet to see anything that resembles what you are talking about. Maybe...

Jul 27, 2020