Hamshire's Recent Activity

1. Hamshire replied to the thread Teek and Tormax are on the horizon!.

Nah, if they lift true-box now ill need to rename my guild from Five Hour Que to Ten Hour Que and that wouldn't be fair to me and my que...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:33 AM
  2. Hamshire replied to the thread [Tormax] <Five Hour Que> Sitting in que for Teek? Look no more!.

Yea, a lot of people will play on Tormax on a different account while in que.

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:26 AM
  3. Hamshire replied to the thread Name Reservation System.

What even is this? Ive been playing games for a long long time and ive never seen such a complicated naming requirement, this name...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:53 PM
  4. Hamshire replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

Three guilds now! Sad sitting in que? Get disconnected? Are all your friends playing while your quein? Fear not! The Tormax guild Five Hour...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:48 AM
  5. Hamshire posted a new thread.

[Tormax] <Five Hour Que> Sitting in que for Teek? Look no more!

Join Five Hour Que Guild on Tormax Server for the Ultimate Teek Queue Hangout! Are you tired of waiting in the long, deserted queues of...

Forum: TLP Guild Recruitment

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:03 AM
  6. Hamshire replied to the thread Server locked krono.

So then we agree, its p2w. Lets also not forget that platinum is no longer the most used form of currency when trading with someone...

Apr 18, 2024
  7. Hamshire replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Teek is going to be a 5-10hr que and a lot of people in that que will play on Tormax in the meantime, a lot of groups will kick off, get...

Apr 17, 2024
  8. Hamshire replied to the thread Server locked krono.

To be fair, thats a list of every mmo that hasn't completely entered life support by now.

Apr 17, 2024
  9. Hamshire replied to the thread Server locked krono.

What kinda argument is that? You realize pay to win games are the most popular in the whole gaming genre right? Obviously Everquest...

Apr 17, 2024
  10. Hamshire replied to the thread Server locked krono.

The definition of pay to win is the ability to buy an advantage over other players and during the leveling phase of Everquest it is...

Apr 17, 2024
  11. Hamshire replied to the thread Server locked krono.

One thing I see nobody has mentioned in this thread, you do realize this version of Everquest is pay to win right? Id even go so far to...

Apr 16, 2024
  12. Hamshire replied to the thread Another 3-Box Help Request Thread.

Gigalazy 3 box strat Warrior, put auto-attack then tab out Bard, just melody and when you wanna be lazy you don't even gotta attack on it...

Apr 13, 2024
  13. Hamshire posted a new thread.

The undeniable fact of why Teek and Tormax should start in classic

There is a beautiful troll that lives in Innothule Swamp named Lynuga and im afraid that with the servers starting in Kunark she won't get...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 13, 2024
  14. Hamshire replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-producers-letter-04042024 both are one character per PC, Both will launch on Wednesday, May 22, 2024!...

Apr 11, 2024
  15. Hamshire replied to the thread 3 Box Ideas for Teek.

Servers already going to have a 5-10hr que with no boxing and you wanna try and make it worse?

Apr 11, 2024
  16. Hamshire replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

1. People say they like Tormax but 99% of them would like Tormax more if it was a Teek clone. 2. Only two guilds as of this post have been...

Apr 11, 2024
  17. Hamshire replied to the thread Server locked krono.

I brought this topic up before the price of everything irl doubled and people got so upset that I could of made a thread consisting of...

Apr 10, 2024
  18. Hamshire replied to the thread Server locked krono.

A lot of people lost their vision the other day, please understand. [IMG]

Apr 10, 2024
  19. Hamshire replied to the thread Server locked krono.

So first let me start off with I think if Tormax was changed into a no krono server it would be more popular then it is in its current...

Apr 10, 2024
  20. Hamshire replied to the thread legacy items?.

A lot of people lost their vision yesterday, please understand. [IMG]

Apr 9, 2024
  21. Hamshire replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

[IMG]

Apr 9, 2024
  22. Hamshire replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

The game wasn't designed around FTE, its a cool idea for a TLP but shouldn't be added into the game as a permanent feature. If you want it...

Apr 9, 2024
  23. Hamshire replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I believe TLPs originally launched as single servers then due to popularity they got cloned into double servers. At no point has a third...

Apr 9, 2024
  24. Hamshire replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Between the TLP recruitment forums and the Everquest Discord recruitment section there isn't a SINGLE guild listing for Tormax. I already...

Apr 5, 2024
  25. Hamshire replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Everything people are complaining about can be done on another server while you sit in a 5-10hr que if you choose Teek. Wanna box? 5-10hrs...

Apr 4, 2024
  26. Hamshire replied to the thread Can we get yearly TLP themed waifu pillows added to the Swag Store?.

It was so popular that it now costs 500$ to see whats in the box

Mar 28, 2024
  27. Hamshire replied to the thread Can we get yearly TLP themed waifu pillows added to the Swag Store?.

Life sized lockjaw pillow indeed.

Mar 26, 2024
  28. Hamshire replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Me anti-social? I made a Youtube video for my thread, care to join me?...

Mar 14, 2024
  29. Hamshire replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

This whole thread sounds like American news, an incident happens once then its made to sound like it happens all the time everywhere. I...

Mar 13, 2024
  30. Hamshire posted a new thread.

Can we get yearly TLP themed waifu pillows added to the Swag Store?

Now that we have the Swag Store can we get yearly TLP themed waifu and or husbando pillows added to it? Id like a Lynuga pillow personally,...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Mar 12, 2024
  31. Hamshire replied to the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

ill be real, just remove gflux from this one mob, problem solved. this has been an issue for years, every tlp has had issues with it, every...

Mar 12, 2024
  32. Hamshire replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Zoomers consider 30 to 40+ to be boomers now but do please understand that they are REALLY not good with numbers. [IMG]

Jan 7, 2024
  33. Hamshire replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

[IMG] This is generally how it goes and now let me tell you a story. You see the last time our guild raided Luclin we had two monks. One...

Jan 6, 2024
  34. Hamshire replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Oh yea this too, people just wanna sit down and push one button Classic EQ - push one button Classic WoW - push one button What people...

Jan 6, 2024
  35. Hamshire replied to the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

I tried back in 2021 guys, I hereby pass my torch off to you and for the record we never found exactly why it resets, it either does or it...

Jan 5, 2024
  36. Hamshire replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

FROM MY UNDERSTANDING the og Planes of Power elemental planes and time had very bad balancing issues and nor was it complete at the time,...

Jan 5, 2024
  37. Hamshire replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

[IMG] It's been said that these remains are over 2000 years old They are all in this pose We call them TLP-waiting skeletons

Jan 4, 2024