Gangia's Recent Activity

1. Gangia replied to the thread UI killing frame rates.

I have the same problem. No matter if transparency is on or off.

Sep 29, 2019
  2. Gangia replied to the thread Posting images on the forums.

I had the same problem. Image upload directly to forum does not work.

Sep 29, 2019
  3. Gangia posted a new thread.

Launchpad not working over slow internet link. But game itself works perfectly.

Hi. There is interesting problem: When launching Launcher.exe (to fully updated client, with saved credentials) by slow 2G mobile...

Forum: Player Support

Sep 29, 2019
  4. Gangia replied to the thread Crafting equipment from nothing in old maps - how to start?.

Thank you for information. So I made mighty quest to craft my first item, I traveled to Nerniak forest (I died few times) and finally I...

Sep 14, 2019
  5. Gangia replied to the thread Crafting equipment from nothing in old maps - how to start?.

Thank you man! that's exactly what i asked about. I have second question: is it possible to make profit by crafting items and selling...

Sep 13, 2019
  6. Gangia posted a new thread.

Quest finding vs Task Master - are quests worth it?

Hi. What is the preferable way to do quests in ever-quest in old expansions: - doing random quests if I find any? - doing selective...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Sep 13, 2019
  7. Gangia posted a new thread.

Crafting equipment from nothing in old maps - how to start?

Hi. Let's say that I'm level 2 in Karana, and I hate those all things and "deviant" equipment. How do I craft let's say armour or weapon...

Sep 11, 2019
  8. Gangia replied to the thread What to do at level 49 but still newbie? How to explore old areas?.

I am Necromancer. And I hate it... In lower guk i get overrun my enemies. Not that I die - but can't kill them at once [no real AoE...

Sep 11, 2019
  9. Gangia replied to the thread About to start back up. I have a couple questions..

IF you want to feel the old Everquest (skipping the very fast progression to newest expansions) after the tutorial - skip the "blight-fire...

Sep 10, 2019
  10. Gangia posted a new thread.

Using same weapon for past 20 levels. Where to find new one?

Hi. I'm playing necromancer. My problem is that I'm level 49 and I literally had like 3 different weapons for past 40 levels - the last one...

Sep 9, 2019
  11. Gangia posted a new thread.

What to do at level 49 but still newbie? How to explore old areas?

Hi. So i started to play Everquest in like 2015 in Crescent Reach. I quickly leveled to level 25 using the "blightfire moors" map and i...

Sep 9, 2019