Fred_Bear's Recent Activity

1. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Please do something about Cazel.

No; you're cute! :p

Jul 21, 2021
  2. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Please do something about Cazel.

Glad to hear it! Man it's refreshing to see someone post a positive instead of constant complaints. Have a great day Sir! (or Madam)

Jul 21, 2021
  3. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Please do something about Cazel.

I didn't say Kunark should be 8 months. Again, you chose the server with the speedy unlock. Take some responsibility for your choices...

Jul 21, 2021
  4. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Please do something about Cazel.

There's nothing epic about having to wait for a spawn timer. There's nothing epic about having to kill the same mob over and over until...

Jul 21, 2021
  5. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Please do something about Cazel.

And here "waring_mcMarrin" said this was a mob issue, not a server issue, but the fact that you guys chose a server with 2 months of Kunark...

Jul 21, 2021
  6. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Please do something about Cazel.

I'm just saying, that epics are supposed to be epic. Time, Effort, Coordination. Have they made Slime-Blood of Cazic Thule a guaranteed...

Jul 21, 2021
  7. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Please do something about Cazel.

I remember sitting in Oasis of Marr as a lowly Wizard on my first character ever. I was joining pickup groups doing orcs. Just...

Jul 21, 2021
  8. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Please do something about Cazel.

I remember doing my first "Epic" quest as a necro on live.... back then, unless you were in the top guild, it was likely you couldn't even...

Jul 21, 2021
  9. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Please do something about Cazel.

I didn't say we should get rid of the server. I don't play on Mischief and don't care to. Simply asked the question: "Why do you all...

Jul 21, 2021
  10. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Please do something about Cazel.

Your analogy isn't quite right. It's more like "I bought a car with flat tires and then complain about the flat tires" A server...

Jul 20, 2021
  11. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Remove Anon from game.

It's ok to rant and get out your frustrations. Every TLP EQ server I played on, there is a HUGE dropoff of the "bullies" after PoP when...

Jul 19, 2021
  12. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Please do something about Cazel.

I don't have problems with any of these. I'm just curious why people consistently complain about the servers they choose to play on.

Jul 19, 2021
  13. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Remove Anon from game.

Did you know that back when raids were open world, we required everyone in the guild to use /role so that the other guilds wouldn't be able...

Jul 19, 2021
  14. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Please do something about Cazel.

Why do you all still play on this server? If you hate the server rules so much, or hate the boxing armies and krono sellers, move to a...

Jul 19, 2021
  15. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Worth coming back ?.

I played 2000-2006, 2009-2011, 2015-2017, 2019-2021. Everytime I came back, I jumped into a server. Got into a guild, leveled with them....

Jul 6, 2021
  16. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Summer Bonuses Are Back!.

1776 bruuuh

Jul 2, 2021
  17. Fred_Bear replied to the thread 3 box minimum raiding.

RNG + SHM + BARD combo here. Ranger is my Main.... the Sham/Bard are in Group and some raid slots pickedup here and there. Did all of SoF...

Jun 30, 2021
  18. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Need a 75-115 zone.

The Monster Shroud idea during Depths of Darkhollow (Or whenever on Live) was an attempt at this, the FAILURE was that you couldn't just...

Jun 4, 2021
  19. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Clockworks Swimming Graphi.

It's like a mini Submarine!

May 30, 2021
  20. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Mischief, the land of the Macaroni Quest overlords...

Person: Daybreak, DO SOMETHING! DB: Petition and maybe take a video so we can catch them. Person: No, not ME, I can't be bothered, YOU do...

May 28, 2021
  21. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Should we be able to hide our mana bars from others?.

I'm guessing the Group said to him "Dude, are you even nuking? You should be at 50% mana by now!" and he's sitting there at 95% saying BRB....

May 18, 2021
  22. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Why not Zerkers/Beastlords at TLP launches?.

Funny that it actually required REMOVING the Gnome SK/PAL and Halfling Ranger/Pal options from Ragefire post launch... more coding involved...

May 3, 2021
  23. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

Oh, yeah I don't doubt that the people are slim. But Suspending without any info? I mean a simple Serverwide after the vendors were...

Apr 23, 2021
  24. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

I read through TDG's archived thread. I came accross this: stratofortress 01-31-2006, 04:24 PM Just as people have been going LD...

Apr 23, 2021
  25. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

Kraken and I were actually referring to the same instance. I mistakenly called it 2004/5 when it was 2005/6. I knew it was during...

Apr 23, 2021
  26. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

You're wrong. I watched it happen while Raiding GoD during the 2004/5 era. We were doing Tacvi and random characters would...

Apr 23, 2021
  27. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

I made a choice? I bought 800 worth of items with 5k worth of tokens. I had no idea there was a bug or exploit going on, When I see...

Apr 23, 2021
  28. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

This is the most head-in-the-sand, Ivory Tower type response I could ever see. "It's back up in a few days" First, I was playing...

Apr 23, 2021
  29. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

Well this explains my Shaman's "Suspension" last night. Mid Raid.... I have MAX loyalty tokens on every account and they just sit...

Apr 23, 2021
  30. Fred_Bear replied to the thread Enchanter - All spells in the Color Flux line now share the same timer.

Ranger Hail of Arrows went from "Hits Unlimited and Procs Headshot" to "Hits Unlimited" to "Hits 8". It went from Fun and...

Apr 21, 2021