Filter's Recent Activity

1. Filter replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Some idiots hating on people that want to get a toon to a much more manageable level so they can play with friends. Yes, they can spend...

Mar 7, 2024
  2. Filter replied to the thread extra planar potential shard?.

Only seen 1 drop in LS and I've done 2 progression and hunter runs thus far. I haven't seen them drop even in FM like I normally do. I went...

Mar 7, 2024
  3. Filter replied to the thread Good 3 PC (+3 merc) group class options.

I run with war, shm, bard, zerk, ranger. This is a super super easy group. War can pull or wait for bard to single pull something to war,...

Mar 7, 2024
  4. Filter liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

30th Expansion!! Let's go big right? Wrong. 2 missions, 8 raids, missing collects in game and nothing but a dang nightmare in beta with...

Jan 22, 2024
  5. Filter replied to the thread End Game Augments.

I'll take your word for it.

Jan 17, 2024
  6. Filter replied to the thread End Game Augments.

I don't use a shield and go 100% hDex however my war is group only. The dps boost was more significant for me than hAgi and I have my...

Jan 17, 2024
  7. Filter replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Fully aware of this but thanks nonetheless.

Dec 12, 2023
  8. Filter liked Jennre's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

They can't just go back and retro-fit those weapons without rebalancing entire previous expansions. Its not that simple. I would rather...

Dec 12, 2023
  9. Filter replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

I guess I structured the post incorrectly in that I was upset for paying DKP. I know DBG owes me nothing and it's not an entitlement post....

Dec 11, 2023
  10. Filter posted a new thread.

Weapon Ratios!

I know I heard that devs identified there were some issues melee dmg calcs. The boosted the dmg amount on group weapons to counter the...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 11, 2023
  11. Filter liked Tuco's post in the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

I'm ready to go. Characters are ready, vacation is taken, honey-dos are honey-done. I'm going to hit the expansion hard and then act...

Dec 5, 2023
  12. Filter liked Ankarv's post in the thread Rangers- one thing I will never understand.

I would call them a warrior/durid hybrid. I cant think of a relation to mage

Dec 4, 2023
  13. Filter liked Micker99's post in the thread Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?.

Krono, has become the next level up from Platinum, for currency. It's easier to get 2 krono, than 20Mpp(on FV, they go for about 9M or so)....

Dec 1, 2023
  14. Filter replied to the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

I play a lot of classes but I'm not saying I'm top tier. The zerker class is the one that I raid with when I can and I can absolutely say...

Nov 15, 2023
  15. Filter liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

Logging into the game I accidently clicked Reset UI to Default when logging in an alt. The trigger bar to click this option on logging in...

Nov 15, 2023