fakenames's Recent Activity

1. fakenames replied to the thread Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune.

its not just aradune were missing em over on riz to. i dont know if they can just be force popped but it would be nice if they were. this...

Mar 25, 2024
  2. fakenames liked Morrigan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune.

A bunch of the 15th & 16th Anniversary Quest NPCs on Aradune are not spawning after the event has gone active. It seems to be any NPC that...

Mar 25, 2024
  3. fakenames replied to the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

csrs told me no on fixing everyone i dont blame it its 30 toons. hopefully its fixed in the dec patch but i doubt it. looks like no...

Nov 27, 2023
  4. fakenames replied to the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

I can also confirm this. Me and two other people on rizlona have about 30 people with broken books and are unable to raid sepulcher. we...

Nov 27, 2023