Eteract's Recent Activity

1. Eteract liked Dre.'s post in the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

Requesting player-craftable ornaments for: Rapier Short Spear Shaded Dagger Lamentation Painblade Velium Etched Stone Mace Mace of Tortured...

Mar 8, 2024
  2. Eteract liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

It seems that people who ask for ornaments hate the over the top, unrealistic skins that look like a $10 dollar fantasy knife on QVC.

Mar 8, 2024
  3. Eteract liked Silvena's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Will the new illusions play nice with the Legendary Enchanter Illusion turn in?

Mar 7, 2024
  4. Eteract liked Lejaun's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Yeah. I was planning on going, but that priced me out. I have the money, but explaining to my wife what I'm paying $1500 for, before...

Mar 7, 2024
  5. Eteract posted a new thread.

Weapon ornamentation request again

Making the ask again as I have the previous two years if it would be possible to get an ornamentation in the vein of the black blade of...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 7, 2024
  6. Eteract liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Ummm. No. You would likely just kill the game faster. Was that a serious suggestion or just trolling? I can't speak for everyone but I...

Mar 7, 2024
  7. Eteract liked Knifen's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Pass not without a guaranteed contract of what the extra money will give us, roll outdates with refunds for not meeting OUR...

Mar 7, 2024
  8. Eteract liked Tuco's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

[img]

Mar 7, 2024