edsarto's Recent Activity

1. edsarto liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Spell Bar Lockup/Clickies Not Fully Fixed.

This happened to several people tonight in our raids, including myself. Couldn't click any hotkey or spell gems. Was really fun! (for some...

Apr 2, 2024
  2. edsarto liked Zeelot's post in the thread Spell Bar Lockup/Clickies Not Fully Fixed.

Had the issue occur in both PoK and Laurion's Inn. In PoK it happened while right clicking a bunch of Rk II spells on an alt; after...

Apr 2, 2024
  3. edsarto liked Zeelot's post in the thread Spell Bar Lockup/Clickies Not Fully Fixed.

Posting this in a new thread since Devs probably won't look at the other thread labelled "Fixed" This is not fixed and still people are...

Apr 2, 2024
  4. edsarto liked Allayna's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

*** Miscellaneous *** - Optimized NPC respawn processing and reduced its contribution to per-frame spikes by at least 50%. Several...

Mar 31, 2024
  5. edsarto liked Windance's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

The patch fixed the npc spawn lag I was getting on the mushroom raid. I did notice that turning into the lag piles is back. To be fair it...

Mar 31, 2024
  6. edsarto liked Rashod's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Raids were rough tonight, with many folks falling behind while others had no issues.

Mar 31, 2024