Eangel's Recent Activity

1. Eangel liked MacDubh's post in the thread Shocked any business would choose to destroy itself..

Your argument tactics are near sociopathic.

May 10, 2022
  2. Eangel liked MacDubh's post in the thread I seem to have contracted a serious ailment....

[IMG]

May 10, 2022
  3. Eangel liked Tucoh's post in the thread Box friendly improvement.

Better follow behavior and fewer solo quests each expansion, please.

May 1, 2022
  4. Eangel liked Tucoh's post in the thread For Those Who've Encountered Suspensions.

The best part is when you get suspended again for some other nonsense and get a more severe punishment due to being a recidivist.

Apr 28, 2022
  5. Eangel liked Tacked's post in the thread sooo.. what now?.

You're right Benito, no real group can kill high numbers of mobs for platinum and get 'chase loot' effortlessly. Wait, chase loot is rare,...

Apr 28, 2022
  6. Eangel liked Tucoh's post in the thread Should all raid DPS classes have equal raid DPS?.

EQ would be better if we woke up tomorrow and every cleric, wizard and berserker got a free class change and they deleted those classes....

Apr 22, 2022
  7. Eangel liked zleski's post in the thread Why not use the community rather than breaking things?.

I don't think anyone is doubting that the developers and designers put in a lot of work. From the point of view of players there's a...

Apr 22, 2022
  8. Eangel liked Windance's post in the thread Why not use the community rather than breaking things?.

Thank you Niente. From the player point of view .. Adding a few lines about WHY you are making a change to some core functionality that...

Apr 22, 2022
  9. Eangel liked Zulan's post in the thread Farewell.

Hail Norrathians, I feel like it's appropriate to make an actual post saying goodbye for how long I've played this game. So, for all...

Apr 22, 2022
  10. Eangel liked Allayna's post in the thread current pally AA and Spells meta for solo/group/raid.

The following 6 spell gems pretty much don't change for me and is a good mix of self tanking survival, other tanking survival, stun/aggro,...

Apr 19, 2022
  11. Eangel replied to the thread Ban players from this "The Veterans' Lounge" ...

Careful now, logic has no place on these forums..

Apr 18, 2022
  12. Eangel liked Allworth's post in the thread Ban players from this "The Veterans' Lounge" ...

You should take your own advice. You are one of the most contentious and argumentative posters on these forums. You are the last...

Apr 18, 2022
  13. Eangel replied to the thread Cya Everquest.

Still can't show us all where I said that, got it.

Apr 14, 2022
  14. Eangel replied to the thread Cya Everquest.

Again, show me where I was arguing legalities. Oh, we need to have credentials before talking about this subject? I think I missed...

Apr 14, 2022
  15. Eangel liked Catewailout's post in the thread Cya Everquest.

This is utter rubbish. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant, it is happening. And when the GMs are called out on it in...

Apr 14, 2022
  16. Eangel replied to the thread Cya Everquest.

Could you show me where I was arguing legalities? I educated you on what a TOS was by definition. I was arguing your misuse of your...

Apr 14, 2022
  17. Eangel liked Gormgeous's post in the thread Cya Everquest.

I'm pretty happy with 7 day suspensions for single characters every once a month or so. You and a couple others on here really seem...

Apr 14, 2022
  18. Eangel replied to the thread Cya Everquest.

That wasn't a theory, that was the definition of the term. Might be worth researching the subjects you are debating before, you know,...

Apr 14, 2022
  19. Eangel replied to the thread Cya Everquest.

Terms of service (also known as terms of use and terms and conditions, commonly abbreviated as TOS or ToS, ToU or T&C) are the legal...

Apr 14, 2022
  20. Eangel replied to the thread Cya Everquest.

It does make me feel better that you have given me your blessing to go somewhere else, but back on topic. The quote you are referring to...

Apr 14, 2022
  21. Eangel replied to the thread Cya Everquest.

Very possible

Apr 14, 2022
  22. Eangel replied to the thread Cya Everquest.

I have over the years, but that doesn't really have anything to do with the thread. Stay on topic please.

Apr 14, 2022
  23. Eangel replied to the thread Cya Everquest.

"What constitutes as cheating" is directly contradicting TOS which was one of my main points. Thanks for the circle back.

Apr 14, 2022
  24. Eangel replied to the thread Cya Everquest.

Are you having problems following what I am saying? The TOS literally says "You may not develop, share, or use any software, program,...

Apr 14, 2022
  25. Eangel replied to the thread Cya Everquest.

I said what I was going to say in my previous msg, but here it is for clarity's sake. "Honestly, just tell folks or make a post that can...

Apr 14, 2022
  26. Eangel replied to the thread Cya Everquest.

My theory is that TLP income has finally broke a point where it is financially justifiable to cull 3rd party software users. Someone a...

Apr 14, 2022
  27. Eangel replied to the thread Cya Everquest.

I wanted to repeat this again for you since you may have missed it or didn't read it carefully. I went ahead and made the snips(or...

Apr 14, 2022
  28. Eangel replied to the thread Cya Everquest.

But they aren't being clear as you suggest from what Accendo said in his post you mentioned. He actually is as vague as possible....

Apr 14, 2022
  29. Eangel replied to the thread Prison Server Mega Thread.

And you can track network traffic, everything is logged these days, just need to parse for indicators which they would already have...

Apr 13, 2022
  30. Eangel replied to the thread Prison Server Mega Thread.

They used to use tells for AFK checks

Apr 12, 2022
  31. Eangel replied to the thread Prison Server Mega Thread.

UI that specifically works for that server gets over that issue. You can literally remove that UI element and set UI requirements for...

Apr 12, 2022