douxreve's Recent Activity

1. douxreve replied to the thread Duplicate 25th Anniversary - Challenge Mission achievement not granted.

Still bugged 1 week after the 1 st post, i can not complete this achievement

Mar 29, 2024
  2. douxreve posted a new thread.

Houston, Antonius Bayle got problems

4 major lag, everything freeze, and thats true for everyone on server (16 h30 CeT), then followed by death of channels, nothing update on...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 28, 2024
  3. douxreve replied to the thread Fixed Internally 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge achievement not awarded.

The same occured for me, turned egg, got the augments choice, but ach was not completed.

Mar 16, 2024
  4. douxreve replied to the thread Drop rate of tradeskill items in raid.

Cause weapons TS drop rate seems normal, we saw a lot, the drop rate of other items seems broken.

Mar 16, 2024
  5. douxreve posted a new thread.

Drop rate of tradeskill items in raid

Each time we completed the Laurion's song raids, we saw only 1 TS item, if i dont count the weapons. Last time we saw 2 TS in all T1 (we...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 15, 2024
  6. douxreve liked Palladia's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are any of these ideas possible? 1) The ability to add more items/pets to housing plots? I want to make a cozy farm and I was wondering if...

Jan 24, 2024
  7. douxreve replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

And what about fix the level (255....) of the spell "Illusion of Rallosian Goblin"? This bugs are less important than the bugs listed in...

Jan 13, 2024
  8. douxreve replied to the thread Chef Goremand in Ankexfen Keep.

I just pointed out a fact. We did not have one pop of this named in 3 days on AB server. When people say "i killed it" etc, it does not...

Jan 1, 2024
  9. douxreve posted a new thread.

Chef Goremand in Ankexfen Keep

We camped chef goremand for 4 days now. We played between 2 hours and 4 hours each days. We never seen this named (ph's are workhand gobs),...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 1, 2024
  10. douxreve liked Fian's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

I can confirm the same problem.

Dec 7, 2023
  11. douxreve posted a new thread.

Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground

Using my Spirit of the lost clicky, i was doing ground collectible. 1 time on 2 clickies, my item made me go to -1396, -1265, -82 lication....

Forum: Resolved

Dec 6, 2023