Domniatric's Recent Activity

1. Domniatric liked error's post in the thread Mages "Of Many" line and Combat Dummy.

You can tell test server dummies in the arena to fight back which makes them behave as expected with -of Many nukes.

Feb 14, 2024
  2. Domniatric replied to the thread Mages "Of Many" line and Combat Dummy.

Thanks for the tip!

Feb 14, 2024
  3. Domniatric liked Sancus's post in the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Summary: Pets have a significant issue with lag in most modern raids. In many of these situations, they swing at a significantly slower...

Feb 12, 2024
  4. Domniatric posted a new thread.

Mages "Of Many" line and Combat Dummy

We just hit HoT on Mischief and I was trying out combat dummies and noticed Clash of Many nor any other "of many" spells were showing up in...

Forum: Casters

Feb 12, 2024
  5. Domniatric replied to the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Any word on if that 11/28 update or the Direct X 11 changes will remedy this issue?

Feb 2, 2024
  6. Domniatric replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

In the name of variety, chaos and spice I propose: Mobs on a 5 minute respawn timer Mob types are always random from any mob type in the...

Feb 1, 2024
  7. Domniatric replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

Having an opinion about something doesn't mean triggered. I think it's scumy and weird to spend real money to make yourself more...

Jan 26, 2024
  8. Domniatric replied to the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

I use the slightly weaker LDON version of these on Mischief (Underfoot). The value you get from them in mana savings feels better to me...

Jan 26, 2024
  9. Domniatric liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Yes, however GraphicsMemoryModeSwitch is obsolete but still written to eqclient.ini. You can ignore it.

Jan 25, 2024
  10. Domniatric replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I did want to confirm one thing. I noticed that in my eqclient.ini file that GraphicsMemoryModeSwitch=1 existed but...

Jan 25, 2024
  11. Domniatric replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

This happens very frequently in Underfoot on Mischief. And, in talking to other players I am not alone. I've seen it happen across many...

Jan 25, 2024
  12. Domniatric replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Yeah, but they were tweaking resolutions in the brief description I read. Which WILL goof your UI up. Thanks for the empathy. I'd...

Jan 22, 2024
  13. Domniatric replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

If it works perfectly. I SERIOUSLY doubt it will. And if it jacks up my UI on 5 characters then it will definitely take hours.

Jan 22, 2024
  14. Domniatric replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I do appreciate it and I guess I'll spend hours working through this technical stuff. But, really, should I have to do this kind of...

Jan 22, 2024
  15. Domniatric replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Windows 10 NVIDIA 2080 Super

Jan 22, 2024
  16. Domniatric replied to the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

Agnarr is and always has been a PoP locked server. It's the main feature of the server. I doubt they will change that and I fail to see why...

Jan 17, 2024
  17. Domniatric replied to the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

I'm loving it! And, I still have a lot to see. Great zone design and theme. Some real content. A little bit of additional difficulty.

Dec 12, 2023
  18. Domniatric replied to the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

There is no right or wrong era of EQ. Just people with different histories and preferences. I think having variety is the key to satisfying...

Dec 12, 2023
  19. Domniatric liked Trevalon's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Glad its an official thread now since Waring has come to be the contrarian as usual. The 5 minute timer is completely asinine. It...

Dec 12, 2023
  20. Domniatric replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

That's the example you used. What one do you think is worth 30 seconds of doing nothing for? And, why is this any different than...

Dec 5, 2023
  21. Domniatric replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

That's silly because no it's not. You really think it's worth 30 seconds of doing nothing to do a MGB heal? I don't know about on...

Dec 5, 2023
  22. Domniatric replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Nobody is saying you should be able to use out of combat abilities when in combat. We all get the intent of the mechanic. What we are...

Dec 5, 2023
  23. Domniatric replied to the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

Seriously? What the hell do you think it means? It means your corpses will be wiped away, gone, vanish, bye. How to prepare?...

Dec 5, 2023