Disapointed's Recent Activity

1. Disapointed replied to the thread Is Pallies' Healing Light working as intended?.

To be fair to the comments so far, most are trying to understand what you expected out of the ability. Do you want your entire group...

Apr 9, 2024
  2. Disapointed replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Thanks for reminding me why I came to this post to begin with. Yes harder tedious raids that make you feel like you actually...

Mar 6, 2024
  3. Disapointed replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

idgaf, but the basic argument I hear is 54 vs 54 vs 54 vs 54... not 54 vs 54+12, or 54+54, or 54+54+54. It's a hilarious sentiment,...

Mar 6, 2024
  4. Disapointed replied to the thread Should there be intended unbeatable raids?.

I have been waiting for a botb tower. Raid force goes in, starts script, wave 1 pops, kill it, 30s later level 2 pops, and continues...

Feb 28, 2024
  5. Disapointed replied to the thread Considering a Rogue..

Ribbutt Stabber

Feb 8, 2024
  6. Disapointed replied to the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

I took 4 toons in, and burned the boss to death, the aura popped at 1% and i opened chest as soon as named was dead, got /ach for the 3...

Dec 8, 2023
  7. Disapointed replied to the thread Shadow Knight Guide for Level 125 / Laurion's Song.

Denyu weeps...

Dec 5, 2023
  8. Disapointed replied to the thread Velketor and facing zone line when /pick.

fun fact, anytime you campfire on pick zone (maybe succor too), you always land facing N. just happens that zone line is in that...

Nov 26, 2023