Dewhead's Recent Activity

1. Dewhead replied to the thread Fixed Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Same experience as above poster - adjusted many settings/memory/ini options to test repeatedly and same performance as pre-patch. Starting...

Feb 21, 2024
  2. Dewhead replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

After patch, still have hitching when mobs spawn into the world. Adjusted eqclient to use the default memory.ini and tested (Memory Mode...

Feb 21, 2024
  3. Dewhead liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed Internally Reproducible Hitching: NPC Load-Ins & Multi-game-instance Zoning.

These are examples of loading-induced hitching which are not able to be fixed through memory.ini. Whatever the culprit of hitching due to...

Feb 8, 2024
  4. Dewhead replied to the thread Fixed Internally Reproducible Hitching: NPC Load-Ins & Multi-game-instance Zoning.

Lodestar's description of the issue and method to replicate are accurate and probably the best example of this problem and its impact. It...

Feb 8, 2024
  5. Dewhead liked unoplank's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Our server has recently been invaded with players automating their grinding in xp zones for several hours per day. They seem to be...

Jan 11, 2024
  6. Dewhead liked Smederick's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Thank you for your time. First question: I see that it has been asked but I need to ask it anyhow. Will there be an ability to delete a...

Jan 11, 2024
  7. Dewhead liked Fintank's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are there any plans for specific class tuning to ever return? This is a type of need that applies to all classes, but I am specifically...

Jan 11, 2024