DeseanJackson's Recent Activity

1. DeseanJackson replied to the thread Phinigel Flagging issues EoK to live.

Yeah, please keep Selo in mind when discussing.

Jul 22, 2020
  2. DeseanJackson liked Skuz's post in the thread Phinigel Flagging issues EoK to live.

Agreed, Selos is 1 month per expansion for all of them thus far, but they would still need the keys upped to x3

Jul 22, 2020
  3. DeseanJackson replied to the thread Phinigel Flagging issues EoK to live.

As a Selo player, I support increasing keying. It looks like we’ll be hitting EoK in November, and that’s slated to be a 28day expansion...

Jul 15, 2020
  4. DeseanJackson replied to the thread Not A Bug Selo VoA flag rate.

It definitely seems like it should be sped up for Selo much more than it already is. Raiding everyday possible (which is limited already...

Jun 8, 2020
  5. DeseanJackson replied to the thread DPG stating Aradune will be policed. Means.....

Removed

May 8, 2020
  6. DeseanJackson replied to the thread Expansion duration past TBM (Phinnigel).

As a Selo player, I’d be up for a solution that speeds the process up for TLPs as opposed to extending time. We get one month no matter...

May 1, 2020
  7. DeseanJackson replied to the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

Pretty unfortunate to see the nerf bat hit so hard. Sure, maybe no drop is ok, and maybe adjust some prices, but why not do a more sensible...

Mar 17, 2020
  8. DeseanJackson replied to the thread A proposition for a new TLP....

Anyone get through this that cares to summarize?

Mar 16, 2020
  9. DeseanJackson replied to the thread New Type of TLP Server Idea.....

No, to all of it. Most of this isn’t even possible no matter how much you insist it is (reverting zones, removing PoK books from later...

Mar 5, 2020
  10. DeseanJackson replied to the thread Merging servers.

You care too much about the word maybe...

Mar 1, 2020
  11. DeseanJackson replied to the thread Monk weapons question..

Epic fists are viable until high end Luclin weps IIRC. I think Gharn’s Rock (Vulak) and Sara weps is where it starts to skew towards...

Mar 1, 2020
  12. DeseanJackson replied to the thread Merging servers.

I’d rather not see any severs merged into Miragul, they are slow paced relative to Selo and have no AoCs. That’s a serious downgrade for...

Feb 28, 2020
  13. DeseanJackson replied to the thread Merging servers.

Not all live servers are low pop, a decent chunk are medium and a few high during peak hours. My guess is LJ merges into RF, maybe...

Feb 28, 2020
  14. DeseanJackson replied to the thread So how is Selo doing? Now a year in almost.

Mercs are out soon, Seeds of Destruction (March, 1 week), but there has been a slight uptick in newer characters I’ve seen. The lower level...

Feb 26, 2020
  15. DeseanJackson liked wade_watts's post in the thread TLP PVP Player Shoutout.

Just wanted to express my admiration to both of the PVP playing TLP folks asking for a new PVP server. Maintaining multiple forum...

Feb 20, 2020
  16. DeseanJackson replied to the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

What info do you base your “life support” claim on? I see quite the opposite, an old game with a dedicated player base, where yearly...

Feb 20, 2020
  17. DeseanJackson replied to the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

I don’t know if I could do it again (no interest in pre-GoD or DoDH-PoR again, plus SoF is currently a blast outside flagging) but I...

Feb 20, 2020
  18. DeseanJackson replied to the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

Not that it matters much, but Selo is just fine for those playing there. I think those who stuck it out probably can’t really imagine...

Feb 20, 2020
  19. DeseanJackson replied to the thread An FV rule set discussion please.

No thanks, not about that life. Free trade loot isn’t my cup of tea, It feels against the spirit of the game to me.

Feb 20, 2020
  20. DeseanJackson replied to the thread Selo 2.0.

Hey, sorry you don’t like EQ outside raiding, but your idea is bad. Good luck in your search for a game you can win without playing.

Feb 19, 2020
  21. DeseanJackson replied to the thread How about today?.

I would suggest taking a light hearted “not today” a little less seriously. He said they’d likely have announcement before the end of the...

Feb 19, 2020