Darchon_Xegony's Recent Activity

1. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Trader Satchels.

Add a prestige tag to bags, specifically new trader satchel. If a player logs in a character without gold subscription while having a...

Jan 25, 2020 at 6:05 AM
  2. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

Remove Truebox from your oldest server with the ruleset and see what happens. Trying it out on Phinigel would be the best testing grounds...

Jan 23, 2020 at 2:53 PM
  3. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread EQ for Mac.

I think people are overstating the “maintain of two core bases” aspect of it. From around 2009 to 2014 when it shut down, there were a...

Jan 22, 2020 at 6:00 AM
  4. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread please make LDON a 2 month expansion.

Better yet make LDoN a core part of the game, not requiring any unlocks. The number of sub-65 LDON adventures that get done on any server...

Jan 21, 2020 at 11:56 AM
  5. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Tank Mercenaries.

Caster DPS, Tank and Healer Mercs can all use boosts. The melee DPS are actually where they should be. Caster DPS should be equivalent to...

Jan 20, 2020 at 4:57 PM
  6. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

Remove Truebox on Phinigel since it’s 5 expansions past mercenaries at this point. That would be neat.

Jan 16, 2020
  7. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Info Needed Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

Basically every other spell haste effect is limited to spells with base cast times over 3 seconds and spell hastes cap at 50%. I don’t see...

Jan 16, 2020
  8. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread No New Tradeskilled Bags?.

The last tradeskilled bags were CoTF which were 20 slotters. The 32 slot tradeskill bags were HoT or VoA. Sure would be nice to have...

Jan 14, 2020
  9. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Mangler is Plagued.

Clearly that isn't happening enough since there are 4+ picks of automated groups farming platinum and have been for months.

Jan 14, 2020
  10. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Mangler is Plagued.

They just have to accept that they don’t have the manpower to enforce their current rules and allow unattended gameplay. It’s ridiculous...

Jan 14, 2020
  11. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

On the Al’Kabor (Mac) server there were some great bugs since it was stagnant in its code for a decade. Perma Pacify - In the days when...

Jan 13, 2020
  12. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread How long should a GM give you to respond to "unattended gameplay"?.

I often introduce myself as GM (Grand Magician) Darchon, and ask people if they are AFK during camp checks via tells, which is of course...

Jan 11, 2020
  13. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid raiding advice (especially for House of Thule).

Create a new hotbar with 12 hotkeys each for loading spell sets. Your boilerplate spell sets for standard grouping and raiding in HoT I’d...

Jan 9, 2020
  14. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Fellowship xp bugged?.

Fellowship EXP should really be reworked to have two buttons, both disabled by default. Opt into receiving EXP Opt into giving EXP The...

Jan 9, 2020
  15. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread How long should a GM give you to respond to "unattended gameplay"?.

People automating can automate tell responses too. Level the playing field and make AFK killing not against the rules anymore. That way...

Jan 6, 2020
  16. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread exp this expac.

I get the motivation behind making progression award huge EXP hits. Why not have completing each zone unlock a rank of an AA that provides...

Jan 3, 2020
  17. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Server Maintenance / Server Down Time Frames.

They very well may have done that with their 4 hour estimate...

Dec 20, 2019
  18. Darchon_Xegony posted a new thread.

Regeneration suggestion

In ToV the damage shield line of spells was updated for level 111-115 spells so that these spells make more sense to see use against...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 20, 2019
  19. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Wizard Concussion: Not having cast time reduced from Conundrum of Speed on Wristband of Secrets.

Resists do not impact concussion's hate reduction. Resist or not, they reduce hate the same amount.

Dec 20, 2019
  20. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Dire Charm - Bugged?.

Do you have shared camp bound to any specific macro? Maybe your communion of cheetah or something button? Also my main gripe about this...

Dec 13, 2019
  21. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Class-Specific Things to go Back For.

For everyone... Venenium (TDS Raid) - Poison cure Shield of Immaculate Light (COTF T2 Raid) - Disease cure Druid... Small Manisi Branch...

Dec 12, 2019
  22. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

I like the part at 3:15 where 6 guys simultaneously decide to engage and perfectly move from in front of the mob to behind the mob and...

Dec 12, 2019
  23. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Being hopeful but, Agnarr could use some fresh blood..

If they ever do another Agnarr they should do true classic PoP flagging. No backflags, no 85/15 gimping, no checklist flags, everything...

Dec 9, 2019
  24. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Long-standing issue with Druid Group Cure Spell.

And shamans started getting curse cures at level 90. I think it’s clear that they were intending to add curse to druids. The reason that...

Dec 9, 2019
  25. Darchon_Xegony liked Briano's post in the thread Confirmed Sympathetic Minion III proc on Dreadstone Summoner's Orb not working..

Recently got the Dreadstone Summoner's Orb on Phinigel and have yet to see it proc a minion. I even tried with my bard in group and using...

Dec 9, 2019
  26. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Are RK II spells craftable in era?.

They were also in VoA. But sadly about half of the spells in VoA have an incorrect recipe or no recipe at all. Level 91-95 spells seem...

Dec 7, 2019
  27. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Forget TLP, try an LLP..

Rathe council at level 60 before anyone could Mez the councilmen would be extremely impressive having to offtank 6 full 3k hitting ones...

Dec 5, 2019
  28. Darchon_Xegony posted a new thread.

Long-standing issue with Druid Group Cure Spell

I believe this was an error made when the spell line was originally created that has just propagated for the last 8 or so expansions....

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 5, 2019
  29. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread I'd like to thank a baz bot today.

Is no one going to comment about how unbelievable it is that someone would play with bad word filter actually enabled?

Dec 2, 2019
  30. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Nuke Macro.

That’s true, but to each their own. I personally think I’ll stick with the above macro with the Season’s Fury line removed. It does...

Nov 26, 2019
  31. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

[media] Skip to 11:25. There already is an Aradune in-game memorial. For anyone who paid close attention to the detail in the...

Nov 26, 2019
  32. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Nuke Macro.

I’m also not a fan of the pauses. After playing with it more, I decided to remove Season’s Fury and separate it out to be its own button....

Nov 26, 2019
  33. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I’d like to see them create some infrastructure where you can set yourself a Master or Main account on the Daybreak website. From this...

Nov 26, 2019
  34. Darchon_Xegony posted a new thread.

Warrior AA - Resplendent Glory Ranks 6-8

These AAs are classed under the Rain of Fear expansion with level requirements 101, 102, and 103. I would imagine that instead they should...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 25, 2019
  35. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Nuke Macro.

I currently have a macro that is: /pause 11, /alt act 768 -- Season's Wrath /pause 5, /alt act 3728 - Bolt /pause 5, /alt act 954 - Fire...

Nov 24, 2019
  36. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread 37 people this morning in house of thule turn off true box.

If server has Seeds of Destruction unlocked Then remove Truebox code

Nov 22, 2019
  37. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Alkabor.com and PoP flagging site down? Gone?.

Someone was able to contact the owner and he brought it back up last night. http://www.alkabor.com/flags.html I imagine most people are...

Nov 22, 2019
  38. Darchon_Xegony posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Nature's Fire/Frost/Bolt [Druid AA]

There is a bug with the rank 8 values in this line of AAs. For Nature's Fire: Rank 7 - Spell ID = 5968 does 1975 DMG for 210 Mana Rank...

Forum: Resolved

Nov 21, 2019
  39. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Being hopeful but, Agnarr could use some fresh blood..

Agnarr being F2P would be neat. I also think allowing transfers for players on TLP servers up until GoD unlocks would be a good thing as...

Nov 21, 2019
  40. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread DoT AA changes.

They could add earrings with a focus that blocks the impact of the 35% extension focus and adds the damage equivalent to the number of...

Nov 21, 2019
  41. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Peaceful line.

GoD south snake with the golem minis that exploded, Vishimtar with the 4 dervishes that turned into harder mobs if killed are the two big...

Nov 21, 2019
  42. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

So I looked into the values for the Storm Strike change and this seems to be slightly a nerf due to the mana cost. They seemed to take the...

Nov 21, 2019
  43. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread List of Rare Raid Clickies.

Thanks! That CoTF list is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for. I dig through RoF and these are what I came up with for unique...

Nov 20, 2019
  44. Darchon_Xegony posted a new thread.

List of Rare Raid Clickies

Short of digging through a bunch of raid loot lists and currency vendor listings, is there a list of the rare raid clickies and unique...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 20, 2019
  45. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

Figured storm strikes days of costing nothing wouldn’t be long for this world after all the other changes they’ve made but it lasted longer...

Nov 19, 2019
  46. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Raid Coins on TLP'S.

In summary, accelerate expansions even further once they reach the year long expansions. Increase rates of rare named spawn, EXP, raid...

Nov 19, 2019
  47. Darchon_Xegony liked Skuz's post in the thread Raid Coins on TLP'S.

Live: Expansion Unlock Speed x1.0 (annual) XP rate x1.0 Raid Loot rate x1.0 Raid Currency rate x1.0 Instance Timers 1.0 Rare Spawns 1.0...

Nov 19, 2019
  48. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

So those of you in beta... how did we do this cycle with new spells and AAs?

Nov 19, 2019
  49. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Forage having autoinventory as an option and autoskill as an option just like you can with melee skills. I, like many people, have bound a...

Nov 18, 2019
  50. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread P99 Green is what real EQ should have done....

If you found this, I hope you also found the thread where Manastones have been taking sometimes over 24~ hours to drop and in order to...

Nov 14, 2019
  51. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 11/12/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Large races aren’t getting the ability to bash with a two handed weapon at level 1. They get the innate racial ability to slam with their...

Nov 14, 2019
  52. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Help Canceling Subscription.

This thread is about canceling a subscription which was resolved 3 hours ago. May as well lock this thread as the OP got the answer he...

Nov 14, 2019
  53. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 11/12/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Slam =/= Bash They are two different abilities. Both deal damage and both have the ability to stun, but they are not the same. The...

Nov 14, 2019
  54. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 11/12/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Peaceful SotW and CoS were dumb AAs that never should’ve been added in the first place, I’m glad they’re being removed. The number of...

Nov 14, 2019
  55. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 11/12/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This sounds very nice. I’d like to see this make it live.

Nov 13, 2019
  56. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Raid Coins on TLP'S.

The OP is talking about Veil of Alaris and beyond expansions. So if you’re not playing on a server with level 95+, this doesn’t apply to...

Nov 12, 2019
  57. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Raid Coins on TLP'S.

Everything on TLPs should be scaled 2x or more. EXP, Rare named spawn rate, Raid chest drops, Raid currency reward. All of these should...

Nov 12, 2019
  58. Darchon_Xegony liked RainbowCane's post in the thread Fixed Internally Phinigel - RoF, Falmonius NPC missing from PoK.

Falmonius for the quest "This Can't Be Good!" http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=6035 is not in the game in PoK library....

Nov 10, 2019
  59. Darchon_Xegony liked RainbowCane's post in the thread Top Bug - Fixed Phinigel - RoF - T3 / T4 not available, Stone of the Shard's Fall not in game.

RoF launched on Phinigel yesterday. Tier 3 and 4 are not currently active, and the guild hall port item to Shard's Landing called Stone of...

Nov 10, 2019
  60. Darchon_Xegony liked Warrior007's post in the thread Fixed Internally [Progression] Rain of Fear - Velishan's Revenge Bugged.

Velishan's Revenge, a T2 raid in Rain of Fear, is currently bugged and not able to be defeated using traditional event mechanics....

Nov 10, 2019
  61. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

I think 3 years on from the first server with Truebox, it’s time to poll the remaining players on Phinigel to see how the general...

Nov 10, 2019
  62. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

As others stated, I’d prefer a removal of Truebox on existing servers starting at a certain expansion. Or even an easing of limitations by...

Oct 28, 2019
  63. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Fellowship Campfire - One More Option, Please?.

When working through quest chains in a zone having a campfire accessible is a huge time saver since you are often bouncing back and forther...

Oct 22, 2019
  64. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread We ready to dump truebox?.

Truebox definitely should auto turn off for a server when SoD and mercenaries unlock. There’s no reason to prevent boxing when you can...

Oct 21, 2019
  65. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

A text command for handling "Set All To" command when solo or when master looter. /Advloot all NAME

Oct 20, 2019
  66. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Can we get an upgrade to extraplanar trade satchel?.

While this is nice, I’d prefer a filtering system we can customize. When items are autolooted (right click or always need/greed), you can...

Oct 17, 2019
  67. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Shadowstep Doesn't Work (let's get this over with).

Just change the Warrior and berserker ones to match everyone else’s. Not the other way around. Everyone else’s forward shadowstep...

Oct 11, 2019
  68. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Can Mercs be moved to an earlier expansion?.

Or they could remove Truebox at a set expansion threshold which would likely increase the number of subscribing accounts.

Oct 9, 2019
  69. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

I still think they should remove online-trader mode. They should’ve removed it once they introduced offline traders. Make the only way...

Oct 9, 2019
  70. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Hardest Raids in EQ.

Quite a few events got 2-3 tuning passes before ending at their final state. Fumerak, Triune God, 95% of Underfoot pre-Convorteum, It...

Oct 9, 2019
  71. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Hardest Raids in EQ.

Your list definitely has recency bias. Rathe Council 1.0 was ridiculous to start off with prior to the flecking patch. I believe...

Oct 9, 2019
  72. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Agnarr, time to change it to F2P?.

So changing Al'Kabor, the original and superior Agnarr, to F2P ended up spelling doom for the server as they decided that a server no...

Oct 4, 2019
  73. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Since Melee will be able to activate Hiatus and then have enough Endurance to fade after 2 or 3 ticks, can you consider changing Modulation...

Oct 4, 2019
  74. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

I like the changes mostly. I’m not extremely excited about druid Fade getting 3x longer reuse in exchange for 100% success rate but I...

Oct 4, 2019
  75. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

I’m also still a bit offended that Druids aren’t put into the same tier as rangers at least. Druids often pulled for groups in all eras....

Oct 3, 2019
  76. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

I know this is often said in jest but this is actually a really big nerf for the current TLP servers. Phinigel specifically is in VoA...

Oct 2, 2019
  77. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

I think my biggest frustration when playing in the group game is the number of semi-useful spells we have with short duration timers....

Oct 2, 2019
  78. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

It’s pretty clear that they’re dead set on these abilities siphoning percentages of mana or endurance so that they don’t fall into the trap...

Oct 2, 2019
  79. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Personally I only use Fade abilities for running through a zone and accidentally aggroing See invis stuff that I don’t want to spend time...

Oct 1, 2019
  80. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Is it time to reexamine EXP rates on Phinigel?.

It’s just simply not true that “in most cases they stopped logging in after three months, maybe six”. People certainly reduce their log...

Oct 1, 2019
  81. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread New November Server.

It’s not just a zone like Pillars with vertical water tubes, lifts, portals and tight stair cases. Simple geometry anomalies along a...

Sep 27, 2019
  82. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread New November Server.

That’s fine for early expansions on TLPs. But what you’re talking about is limited to the early quarter or half of EQ expansions, where...

Sep 27, 2019
  83. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread New November Server.

Really what the devs should do is pull a lot of the most important features from the cheat program and put them in the base game. Chief...

Sep 27, 2019
  84. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread New November Server.

Clearly they should remove Truebox from Phinigel for the months preceding this new server as a test case for the viability of the new...

Sep 26, 2019
  85. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Is it time to reexamine EXP rates on Phinigel?.

Accelerated EXP until you have every AA achievement completed except the last 2 on your character. This would work on TLPs and Live...

Sep 26, 2019
  86. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Please recind the riposte nerf.

I feel like most of the complaints regarding the Riposte nerf actually stem from the fact that against trivial content Melee can’t just...

Sep 25, 2019
  87. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Alkabor.com and PoP flagging site down? Gone?.

I sent the owner a message a few days back but haven’t heard anything recently. He pops in and out of our old Al’Kabor guild forums so...

Sep 24, 2019
  88. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread [FEEDBACK] Levels 95 - 110 and catching up.

I don’t think they need code changes or weird solutions to this. Just push up the expansion that autogrant works on from everything older...

Sep 24, 2019
  89. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Is it time to reexamine EXP rates on Phinigel?.

Daily players aren’t driven away by a higher EXP rate. Daily players generally are working on achievements like hunters, saviors and...

Sep 24, 2019
  90. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread [FEEDBACK] Levels 95 - 110 and catching up.

For the AA mountain change autogrants. Currently it works on expansions except the most recent 4. So for example TBL, RoS, EoK, TBM are...

Sep 24, 2019
  91. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Is it time to reexamine EXP rates on Phinigel?.

It’s not simply an EXP thing. It’s also a Named spawn rate and Raid Chest drop rate issue. When you get to the expansions Phinigel has...

Sep 23, 2019
  92. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Just what Druids need, more timer linked spells, that’s never screwed us over before /rolls eyes. I would say that the wizard timer...

Sep 20, 2019
  93. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Riposte Change.

Damage from swings generates 0 aggro. All swing aggro is frontloaded. Each attempt to swing is a fixed value based on the weapon your...

Sep 20, 2019
  94. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

Ah I wasn’t considering merging individual Nuke values to reach that 2.5 million figure when Twincasting but I guess that makes sense....

Sep 19, 2019
  95. Darchon_Xegony liked Sancus's post in the thread Druid Wishes.

The actual formula has truncations and additional SPAs that don't really factor in here. That said, here's the simplified formula for a...

Sep 19, 2019
  96. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

My thought behind the AE change was to increase the mana value such that it’s prohibitively high for General single target use. To make it...

Sep 19, 2019
  97. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

After the nerf dropping druid AEs down to only 5 targets I’d like to see them consider one of two options. First is increase the target...

Sep 19, 2019
  98. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Can we please finally change the Raid OOC Timer from 5minutes down to something more reasonable like 1 or 2 minutes? Better yet, can...

Sep 16, 2019
  99. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

Another minor thing I thought of. I’m not extremely keen on druid’s getting HoTs like the other priest classes, but Clerics/Shamans all...

Sep 16, 2019
  100. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Raid Currency.

Which they already did in Underfoot. They should just push that change across all off the year long expansions, SoF+.

Sep 16, 2019
  101. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Raid Currency.

Every expansion from SoF onward was part of the 12-month expansion cycle that Live servers are currently in. There may be a month shift...

Sep 16, 2019
  102. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If AA slots are a concern, most of the general tab could honestly be refunded and the gains could be tied to leveling up. Armor of Wisdom...

Sep 13, 2019
  103. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Raid Currency.

I’m of the opinion everything content wise on TLP servers should be accelerated to account for the 25% lifespan in each expansion compared...

Sep 13, 2019
  104. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Time to end the failed "Truebox" idea?.

Figure out some other way to manage it but Truebox isn’t working to stop bad actors from automating groups 24/7. It also makes no sense...

Sep 10, 2019
  105. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinny XP Broken?.

Any chance devs would consider increasing the EXP rate beyond the base value for TLP servers in the later expansions? Starting around...

Sep 7, 2019
  106. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

If unlinked Druids would probably do 3-4 of the Revit line and rely on Survival/Wildtenders for the 2-4s gap in available heals. Or you...

Sep 5, 2019
  107. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Just use Unyielding Attention on one of the mobs and kite it around. Watch what the Melee characters in the group do as you drag their mob...

Sep 5, 2019
  108. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

Aye I’m aware of why Preincarnation got gutted originally. It used to allow for 100% divine save chance because the second rank of...

Sep 3, 2019
  109. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

I don’t even know.... Also a couple of other really minor things that have annoyed me lately. Nature Walker’s Behest - This Spell, or any...

Sep 2, 2019
  110. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Mercenary AAs to unlock new stances. Clerics: Resurrection - Under this stance the mercenary will cast no other spell but resurrection....

Sep 1, 2019
  111. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread [Phinigel] Gnome Memorial Mountain Loot.

I mean the announcement for the zone I seem to recall explicitly stating it was an addition to the base game. Now obviously it requires an...

Aug 27, 2019
  112. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Low level druid spell mana cost.

Drones of Doom used to be level 34, 141 mana and 34DMG/tick. Drones of Doom is now level 32, 287 mana and 156 DMG/tick Yea, they doubled...

Aug 27, 2019
  113. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread [Phinigel] Gnome Memorial Mountain Loot.

The main issue with the GMM gear being available from a Heroic Adventure comes in for the 6 months of RoS and TBL. For RoS the best group...

Aug 27, 2019
  114. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread The new expansion pictures....

In that case here is a suggestion I will make! Velious had each city leader dropping a Crown/Helm and there were quests for each faction...

Aug 22, 2019
  115. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Tradeskill raid augmentation foci.

The Mechanoinstructions were designed during a time when there were still generic All target focuses. All target range, Haste, mana pres...

Aug 22, 2019
  116. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread The new expansion pictures....

Well that’s disappointing. The shawl was one of the few items a caster or priest could get that felt like a noticeable upgrade similar...

Aug 22, 2019
  117. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread The new expansion pictures....

This Velious remake #2.5/3.0 better include Shawl 4.0 with new updated procs that scale better to the values of the characters. HP/Mana...

Aug 22, 2019
  118. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid DPS, VOA era.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/druid-raiding-druid-guide.131/ Post 3/4 have DPS information from VoA but the value...

Aug 21, 2019
  119. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinny 4.0.... really!!.

I will pile on to say that Truebox was good for the server launch of Phinigel but since then the people who were mass boxing on Ragefire...

Aug 21, 2019
  120. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Raise Heroic characters to 100.

Level 115 is on the horizon. When the new expansion launches go ahead and offer 105 Heroic Characters. It’s about time for another...

Aug 21, 2019
  121. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinny 4.0.... really!!.

I think it’s pretty obvious that this proposed server is a shot at something different that also requires very little extra coding effort....

Aug 21, 2019
  122. Darchon_Xegony posted a new thread.

Why are Mechanoinstruction combines class restricted still?

It doesn’t make sense to me that these combines are still limited to pure Casters only. After all the changes to research over the years...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Aug 21, 2019
  123. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Trade Skill Trophy.

I still think they should introduce a way to merge your basic 7 Tradeskill trophies into one trophy or Augment that increases all those...

Aug 20, 2019
  124. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

AA ideas: Existing AA Improvements: Blessing of Ro - Starting with Rank2, have this AA autocast both our Fire Debuff Spell (which it...

Aug 15, 2019
  125. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Mass Enchant Request.

While we are at it can we remove the No Drop flag from all the Focus XYZ Spellcaster’s Essence spells used to summon components required...

Aug 13, 2019
  126. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Epic 2.0's and Elemental Planes access.

You can also get pushed in. At the beginning or end of your raid night when the raid is forming or done for the evening take advantage and...

Aug 12, 2019
  127. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinnyprogress.com | VoA Tracking.

Yes... but I’m saying that players who are solo players currently, who do not have or wish to obtain additional computers or bypass the...

Aug 9, 2019
  128. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Since you recently updated campfire and banner buff ranges, I wonder if you could add a new campfire and banner item. Maybe call them self...

Aug 8, 2019
  129. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread We need a truly Bot-Free Server.

Truebox just prevents people who aren’t going to use work arounds from boxing. So your average joe players will be likely single or maybe...

Aug 8, 2019
  130. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinnyprogress.com | VoA Tracking.

It’s about at Live server levels now I would guesstimate. I do think it would be valuable to remove the truebox code though. It’s 3-4...

Aug 7, 2019
  131. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Character Copy instead of transfer.

Copying to the Zek server should be a free operation like test copy. The server is a known ghost town and has no economy to mention. Let...

Aug 7, 2019
  132. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Breakdown in Communication - What can be done out of order?.

You can preloot all the chalk/mud/dust. I believe you can also preloot the shawl that drops from the bubble event. All the keys for...

Aug 7, 2019
  133. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread How Much Would You Pay for a Private Pick?.

How about instead of this they just make LDoN and LoY part of classic EQ available from launch for any server. If someone is AEing all of...

Aug 6, 2019
  134. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Account transfers.

I wish they would let us declare a Master game Account, then allow us to permanently link box accounts under that Master account. Make...

Aug 3, 2019
  135. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

New rank of Advanced tracking for Druids rangers and bards that gives the ability to track ground spawns. In the tracking window show them...

Aug 2, 2019