Darchon_Xegony's Recent Activity

1. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread The new expansion pictures....

In that case here is a suggestion I will make! Velious had each city leader dropping a Crown/Helm and there were quests for each faction...

Aug 22, 2019 at 1:12 PM
  2. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Tradeskill raid augmentation foci.

The Mechanoinstructions were designed during a time when there were still generic All target focuses. All target range, Haste, mana pres...

Aug 22, 2019 at 10:03 AM
  3. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread The new expansion pictures....

Well that’s disappointing. The shawl was one of the few items a caster or priest could get that felt like a noticeable upgrade similar...

Aug 22, 2019 at 9:50 AM
  4. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread The new expansion pictures....

This Velious remake #2.5/3.0 better include Shawl 4.0 with new updated procs that scale better to the values of the characters. HP/Mana...

Aug 22, 2019 at 8:07 AM
  5. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid DPS, VOA era.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/druid-raiding-druid-guide.131/ Post 3/4 have DPS information from VoA but the value...

Aug 21, 2019 at 12:27 PM
  6. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinny 4.0.... really!!.

I will pile on to say that Truebox was good for the server launch of Phinigel but since then the people who were mass boxing on Ragefire...

Aug 21, 2019 at 11:20 AM
  7. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Raise Heroic characters to 100.

Level 115 is on the horizon. When the new expansion launches go ahead and offer 105 Heroic Characters. It’s about time for another...

Aug 21, 2019 at 11:11 AM
  8. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinny 4.0.... really!!.

I think it’s pretty obvious that this proposed server is a shot at something different that also requires very little extra coding effort....

Aug 21, 2019 at 11:04 AM
  9. Darchon_Xegony posted a new thread.

Why are Mechanoinstruction combines class restricted still?

It doesn’t make sense to me that these combines are still limited to pure Casters only. After all the changes to research over the years...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Aug 21, 2019 at 5:16 AM
  10. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Trade Skill Trophy.

I still think they should introduce a way to merge your basic 7 Tradeskill trophies into one trophy or Augment that increases all those...

Aug 20, 2019 at 6:51 AM
  11. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

AA ideas: Existing AA Improvements: Blessing of Ro - Starting with Rank2, have this AA autocast both our Fire Debuff Spell (which it...

Aug 15, 2019
  12. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Mass Enchant Request.

While we are at it can we remove the No Drop flag from all the Focus XYZ Spellcaster’s Essence spells used to summon components required...

Aug 13, 2019
  13. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Epic 2.0's and Elemental Planes access.

You can also get pushed in. At the beginning or end of your raid night when the raid is forming or done for the evening take advantage and...

Aug 12, 2019
  14. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinnyprogress.com | VoA Tracking.

Yes... but I’m saying that players who are solo players currently, who do not have or wish to obtain additional computers or bypass the...

Aug 9, 2019
  15. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Since you recently updated campfire and banner buff ranges, I wonder if you could add a new campfire and banner item. Maybe call them self...

Aug 8, 2019
  16. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread We need a truly Bot-Free Server.

Truebox just prevents people who aren’t going to use work arounds from boxing. So your average joe players will be likely single or maybe...

Aug 8, 2019
  17. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinnyprogress.com | VoA Tracking.

It’s about at Live server levels now I would guesstimate. I do think it would be valuable to remove the truebox code though. It’s 3-4...

Aug 7, 2019
  18. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Character Copy instead of transfer.

Copying to the Zek server should be a free operation like test copy. The server is a known ghost town and has no economy to mention. Let...

Aug 7, 2019
  19. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Breakdown in Communication - What can be done out of order?.

You can preloot all the chalk/mud/dust. I believe you can also preloot the shawl that drops from the bubble event. All the keys for...

Aug 7, 2019
  20. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread How Much Would You Pay for a Private Pick?.

How about instead of this they just make LDoN and LoY part of classic EQ available from launch for any server. If someone is AEing all of...

Aug 6, 2019
  21. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Account transfers.

I wish they would let us declare a Master game Account, then allow us to permanently link box accounts under that Master account. Make...

Aug 3, 2019
  22. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

New rank of Advanced tracking for Druids rangers and bards that gives the ability to track ground spawns. In the tracking window show them...

Aug 2, 2019
  23. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread What is the best overall class throughout EQ?.

SK is hands down the best class across all eras.

Jul 27, 2019
  24. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Why are slime blood of CT attunable?.

Wear them, then MultiQuest them?

Jul 26, 2019
  25. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

Druids are long overdue for updated Debuff AAs. Fine keep giving Druids spells for them but offer AAs so that these spells that are rarely...

Jul 25, 2019
  26. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread A Coirnav Exp Plea - Beating a horse deader than this server.

While we are asking for changes to existing server rulesets I wouldn’t mind seeing truebox removed from Phinigel now that mercenaries have...

Jul 24, 2019
  27. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Not necessarily a content thing but I’d like to see a revamp to the way accounts are handled by Daybreak. Allow us to select a Master...

Jul 23, 2019
  28. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread OoW or DoN locked server..

You’d lose 8 bank slots, Auras, Circle Clickies, and the only feasible Fletching path for non Karana’s/Tunare elves until RoF though! I’m...

Jul 20, 2019
  29. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Pet HP numbers.

I suggested it in another thread. But what they should do is update the /Pet Health command. Change it from saying: I am at 98.5% Health...

Jul 20, 2019
  30. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Truebox Servers: So you want us to box legitimately..

This would be very nice for someone who never wants to use 3rd party programs beyond GINA. Having characters not adjust their Z coordinate...

Jul 19, 2019
  31. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

Games and business models change over a 20 year arc. Subscriptions are a bulk of their profit undoubtably. There’s a reason so much is...

Jul 19, 2019
  32. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread OoW or DoN locked server..

If they ever do a level 70 locked server it should lock at the final expansion for level 70, PoR. Even in PoR Anguish has value for...

Jul 18, 2019
  33. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Cultural type 16/17 can't be moved across armor????.

When I raided HoT/VoA usually we would have 1-2 main plate tanks get the Augments early on so that they’d have a T2/3 visible set before...

Jul 16, 2019
  34. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Cultural type 16/17 can't be moved across armor????.

I mean they did do this on purpose. It does make sense why they did it also. The jump from HoT Lucid Type 17s to VoA Veiled Type 17s is...

Jul 16, 2019
  35. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread VoA and beyond raid keys.

This is what I’m saying. They have the best solution to the issue of prolonged flagging processes on shorter timeline TLPs. They just...

Jul 12, 2019
  36. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Staggering amount of AFK bots on FV.

They should make looting a chase item require you solve a captcha verification process.

Jul 11, 2019
  37. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread CotH will break charm next patch.

CotH broke Charm for a very long time. I know on the Mac server which had expansions up to PoP it definitely broke Charm. So perhaps this...

Jul 11, 2019
  38. Darchon_Xegony posted a new thread.

VoA and beyond raid keys

Two things I want to ask the devs about From the May patch:...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jul 11, 2019
  39. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread 1-110 Solo Druid Leveling Guide Request.

1-63 - Tank Mercenary with you. 63-70 - Charm in PoStorms in Forest area. Grab a Hurricane or Typhoon Lorok, Kill everything in the area....

Jul 10, 2019
  40. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread What makes a great guild 'great' ?.

EverQuest is a game where knowing is 80% of the battle. So for a raiding guild having the guild full of players who can look at parses,...

Jul 9, 2019
  41. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Gorenaire Strat.

Kunark raid gear is all awful other than epics and some Phara Dar pieces. Better use of your time is to just kill the mobs that drop epic...

Jul 8, 2019
  42. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

At this point why is being an online trader even an option anymore? Is there any reason legitimate players want to leave their computer...

Jul 8, 2019
  43. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Short of having a pet inventory window, having the /pet health command updated would be nice. It was in the original game and only gave...

Jul 7, 2019
  44. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

They were released 7 months apart so I’m sure they did add some content inbetween the two. But I think it’s a fair assumption the bulk...

Jun 28, 2019
  45. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

Just think about what that expansion would’ve looked like: New Berserker Class Epic 1.5s and 2.0s Introduction of Combat Abilities...

Jun 28, 2019
  46. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread The Necro DoT Revamp.

Their DoTs stack is the issue. They also gave Necromancers several lines of an AA that innately extend all their DoTs by several ticks....

Jun 26, 2019
  47. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

Since most of this is AA and spells talk, let’s bring some itemization in here. I’d like to see some revivals of certain Paladin item...

Jun 26, 2019
  48. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druids are worthless?.

The problem with ATK buffs is they’re generally not worth the spell slot or the time to cast on group mobs due to how fast they all die....

Jun 26, 2019
  49. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019.

After clearing Somnium Raids on Phinigel it’s clear that over the past few years of disuse a few aspects have broken. Taking the Tower...

Jun 26, 2019
  50. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Tradeskill feedback - requested changes.

This was really just a method to encourage every raid group to have a Druid so they have a use porting out after a wipe since they don’t...

Jun 21, 2019
  51. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Weapon Affinity AA for caster Sympathetic procs. Dunno if the normal Weapon Affinity would unction or if you need a new AA explicitly for...

Jun 21, 2019
  52. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

A Heroic Tutorial would be a very interesting idea... but it should be coupled with an increase to level 100 on Heroic toons.

Jun 21, 2019
  53. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Did patch break rampage?.

That’s how Rampage worked originally actually. The game would remember voids in the hatelist created by deaths, LDs, zoning or FDing....

Jun 21, 2019
  54. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread What lasts in Gates going forward?.

What class are you? I’m assuming bard based on your signature? BiC aug is useful for quite a few expansions. Assistant Researcher Symbol...

Jun 20, 2019
  55. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I agree that Regeneration values need to be drastically increased. However I think Regeneration spells also needs to be recoded to be...

Jun 20, 2019
  56. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I’d like to see some changes for Priests mostly from a Druids perspective.1 Heroic Wisdom - Add that every X increases your chance to...

Jun 20, 2019
  57. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druids are worthless?.

Druids really need their AA Spirit of Black/White and Group versions of them backfilled to Luclin. A new rank of each for each level...

Jun 20, 2019
  58. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druids are worthless?.

Having played a Druid to max level on quite a few servers I can say like many non-traditional classes they have their ups and downs through...

Jun 20, 2019
  59. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Agnarr Population?.

Plenty of reasons! Starting off with some of the most obvious: There were no backflags, checklist flags or piggybacking into raid...

Jun 17, 2019
  60. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Augment Events within raid zones doable with a few groups. Like Anguish, Demiplane or TSS zones. Throw 1-2 Augs in a chest and a few...

Jun 13, 2019
  61. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Help with dru burn please?.

Haven’t really raided in last 2 or 3 expansions. But yes keep everyone alive. Destructive Vortex only works on the ticks. Nature’s Fury...

Jun 12, 2019
  62. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Campfires definitely should be placeable with just two players, maybe even one.

Jun 12, 2019
  63. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Thanks Mangler.

To everyone pointing out Vishimtar... guilds were doing this raid on Phinigel with 20-25 characters in era. Now you may have some forced...

Jun 12, 2019
  64. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Thanks Mangler.

Call of the Hero should also break Charm. It did back in PoP, it should again.

Jun 12, 2019
  65. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Veterans Rewards ~ Where did you go ~ What would be Best?.

Honestly the Resupply Agent we already have should function as a Parcel guy. I think a Group Lesson would be incredible but I’m sure it...

Jun 11, 2019
  66. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinny's Current Era and Dps Classes Status?.

I guarantee you DoT Damage was not reported to anyone, even the caster, until mid LoY. So parsing prior to this was really only doable for...

Jun 5, 2019
  67. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Must have raid items in kunark (wiz).

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=1604 Only item you should need. It should drop off Xygoz at like a 1% drop rate so good luck...

May 30, 2019
  68. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinigel - HoT and forward, rank 3 spell drop increase.

I would agree that you cannot really dedicate many resources to fixing content based on a single server like Selos which has a unique...

May 30, 2019
  69. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinigel - HoT and forward, rank 3 spell drop increase.

The reality of raid content is once you hit certain expansions where there stops being unique clickies/items probably around SoF, the raids...

May 29, 2019
  70. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinigel - HoT and forward, rank 3 spell drop increase.

I just don’t get it. They had the perfect solution in place for Underfoot. Just apply the same solution to HoT as well. Double all loot...

May 27, 2019
  71. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread stop people leaving tlp introduce defian armour..

They just need to launch more servers like Selos. Start them off in a later expansion. Something like LDoN. That way people grinding...

May 23, 2019
  72. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinigel - HoT and forward, rank 3 spell drop increase.

Indeed but the unique thing about these servers is there are no F2P players, meaning those remaining percentages are all paying...

May 22, 2019
  73. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread A Druid in SolB (Mangler).

Druid Charm is not outdoor limited. You are thinking about Harmony. As mentioned above in Classic-PoP, if you can charm it’s the best...

May 22, 2019
  74. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinigel - HoT and forward, rank 3 spell drop increase.

Again, no one is raiding HoT-TBM raids for Heroic Characters. They’re grinding to 106, equipping Conflagrant Gear and then moving on to...

May 21, 2019
  75. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinigel - HoT and forward, rank 3 spell drop increase.

I don’t follow your heroic logic... People who get Heroic characters at level 85, yes, they may take them through HoT group progression...

May 21, 2019
  76. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinigel - HoT and forward, rank 3 spell drop increase.

Dunno, TLPs now account for 8 of their 25ish servers, and of those TLPs all of them except Agnarr and Fippy will make it to these...

May 20, 2019
  77. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinigel - HoT and forward, rank 3 spell drop increase.

Every expansion SoF+ was current in era for roughly 12 months. Every TLP is scheduled to hit these expansions for about 3 months except...

May 20, 2019
  78. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Selo - tradeskill aa's.

Alchemy and Poisonmaking Mastery were Luclin AAs. Jewelcrafting Mastery was originally an Enchanter only AA in Luclin. OoW released the...

May 15, 2019
  79. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinigel - UF Grand Slam in Era!.

Do you actually play with all names displayed or is that just for a screenshot?

May 13, 2019
  80. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 05/07/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Okay so a few things: The point of TLP servers is to be able to do content in era. People want to be able to access and fight the raid...

May 10, 2019
  81. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread [Phinigel] House of Thule and Veil of Alaris.

Yea these changes aren’t enough. I don’t understand why you can’t just repeat what you did for Underfoot. It worked perfectly to allow...

May 8, 2019
  82. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread [Phinigel] House of Thule and Veil of Alaris.

For HoT they need to do a check for every chest with a drop table including: Rusty Gate Key [ID = 94660] —an ornate chest (3) — The...

May 2, 2019
  83. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread True Box what a failure.

Could also ease off it. In OoW allow 2 accounts accessing per computer. In SoD allow 3 accounts accessing per computer. Remove...

Apr 18, 2019
  84. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Also... I know this a long shot, but if you could have an option to bundle the advanced loot window into a chat window tab, that would be...

Apr 13, 2019
  85. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread [Selo] Clarification on unlock schedule.

The in game calendar is what they will follow. But are you really scheduling time off every month for these launches?

Apr 9, 2019
  86. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Get rid of Truebox.

Ragefire, Lockjaw and Fippy all allow boxing.

Apr 3, 2019
  87. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Bonus exp ended and Selos is back to Coirnav aa exp again..

Just set all AAs to autogrant on that server until Ring of Scale. Also if the Underfoot treatment could be applied generally to all raid...

Apr 2, 2019
  88. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

New Chat Filters: Spell Worn Off - Can you make two versions? Beneficial and Detrimental? There are a lot of short term buff abilities...

Apr 2, 2019
  89. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Underfoot down.

I’m curious how many unique characters took place in this accomplishment? Were your early splits each 54 character raids or were you three...

Mar 31, 2019
  90. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Raid flagging ideas?.

Txevu Zun is the only one that required the raid leader to loot something to request the next tier raid. Emperor dropped a key piece, PoP...

Mar 27, 2019
  91. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Raid flagging ideas?.

Raid flag requirements are implemented simply to slow down the progress of people through content designed to sustain people for a year....

Mar 27, 2019
  92. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Does it ever get challenging?.

The tank swap you described is exactly what I typed. It’s just that during that 8-9 seconds of waiting after first CH on new tank means...

Mar 26, 2019
  93. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Does it ever get challenging?.

Yea... raiding PoTime with 72 characters probably about 50 mains and 20~ boxes mostly clerics/wizards on Al’Kabor was rough. Mobs like...

Mar 26, 2019
  94. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Does it ever get challenging?.

The group game will never be challenging to a group of 6 characters. Whether that group is a 6-box or 6 humans, the group game is just too...

Mar 26, 2019
  95. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread @devs Selo AA Exp not effected by bonus.

Selos needs to be relabeled an event server and have a 10x live EXP rate tossed into it. The EXP grind should be a non-factor for a month...

Mar 25, 2019
  96. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Are we going to get any feedback on mounts?.

If they put mounts back in Marketplace during Luclin at the very least those mounts should cap at 10% runspeed like the 10k mounts from the...

Mar 24, 2019
  97. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Theater of Blood on Ragefire, please consider instancing.

Truebox and AoC coming to Ragefire and Lockjaw next patch, sounds great!

Mar 22, 2019
  98. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread GMM "95+" but really just for 110s.

Yes 95+ is probably misleading. But this is not an example of it being pay to win. They made a zone for the bulk of their continuing...

Mar 22, 2019
  99. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Will in era mounts be added back to Selo?.

Exp potions in 6th anniversary quest. Dunno on gamble boxes. But no one is making posts asking for in era EXP potions or in era gamble...

Mar 20, 2019
  100. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019.

When I have many items set to Always Need in my advanced loot system, they are set to autoroll and the countdown is active, if I evac/zone...

Mar 19, 2019
  101. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread @devs can you please respond to these two questions..

It was determined that it is overpowered to be able to buy, immediately on Luclin launch, a number of mounts with DaybreakBuclks mounts...

Mar 19, 2019
  102. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Please let us buy the Golden vanity armour..

Offer people Krono to farm you Golden Efreeti Armor from PoSky.

Mar 18, 2019
  103. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Experience rate, Coirnav vs. Selos?.

EXP rates on TLP servers need to scale based on the time in each expansion and the number of AAs each expansion has. The EXP rate should...

Mar 18, 2019
  104. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Where are the mounts on Selos?.

Go to the Bazaar. In the stables you can buy a mount for 8500 platinum. If you don’t have 8500 platinum, buy Krono and trade them for...

Mar 18, 2019
  105. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Will in era mounts be added back to Selo?.

They should make a few new marketplace mounts that are available on Luclin launch. These mounts should have no mount buff and should be a...

Mar 17, 2019
  106. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Two easy Druid fixes (What Mepps Didn't Tell You!).

For Luclin-PoP the Druid CHs need to be revamped. Firstly because they are percentage heals, they are flagged no critical. This makes...

Mar 14, 2019
  107. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Tabbed Chat FAQ.

After spending about 5 minutes fixing my custom UI, removing the names from the chat boxes and another 5 minutes finding out from...

Mar 14, 2019
  108. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Agnarr, How much raid content can be done with 1 group?.

It’s funny that what’s doable on Agnarr is probably less than was doable in era PoP due to mighty buff. AoW for example was easily doable...

Mar 12, 2019
  109. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Selos Exp Rate in Later Expansions.

This is an issue for all TLPs in later expansions. Phinigel will feel it first as it will be getting Underfoot with about 1000 AAs and...

Mar 4, 2019
  110. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread How can we make forage a better skill?.

This is all I want. So many unstackable, no drop, quest items that I’d love to never see again. Regarding his other complaints yea the...

Mar 4, 2019