Darchon_Xegony's Recent Activity

1. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Items with extremely low drop rates.

My thought would be for the Harvesting/Crafting missions (6hour) would reward things like... Bazu/Murkglider/Feran Skins+Bloods and...

Sep 12, 2020
  2. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Items with extremely low drop rates.

Having recently done the combines for 350 Tradeskills in everything but research on Phinigel pre-EoK, your list here is good and...

Sep 11, 2020
  3. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread When does the rest of Aradune get to farm VP keys?.

I don't get the bragging about speedrun times for clearing expansions. People who do speed runs do them on old games that haven't at all...

Aug 27, 2020
  4. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Not A Bug Hand of Holy Wrath/Arm of Holy Wrath Range.

I don't disagree it is a strong proc line, and I know the group heal is set to 100' AE range, but the only reason I noticed this was...

Aug 18, 2020
  5. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Not A Bug Hand of Holy Wrath/Arm of Holy Wrath Range.

It is very confusing this is considered a design decision/working as intended. Literally every other Sympathetic Proc with a detrimental...

Aug 17, 2020
  6. Darchon_Xegony posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Hand of Holy Wrath/Arm of Holy Wrath Range

For the last 4 expansions most priest weapons have both a worn proc of Hand of Holy Wrath (1 Hander) or Arms of Holy Wrath (2 Hander) as...

Forum: Bug Reports

Aug 14, 2020
  7. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Epic 3.0 err 4.0.

I think the RoF class specific items were the best model we could hope for in a future expansion. One generic way to obtain them but a...

Aug 14, 2020
  8. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Overseer thoughts.

Did this on Phinigel, about 6 characters for Vox and Nagafen. Usually ran 3 mage, 2 necro, 1 enchanter. Sometimes we would have an extra...

Aug 12, 2020
  9. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If we are changing Priest defensive proc buffs... any chance the Druid Reptile line can be changed? The druid version is also a...

Aug 12, 2020
  10. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Overseer: Let's get over with it !.

Those success rates vs failure rates really show that the percentage shown in the game is still wrong. I looked at my own accounts....

Aug 11, 2020
  11. Darchon_Xegony posted a new thread.

Overseer Recovery Missions not providing level appropriate tasks

I've noticed that across two different accounts, one with Recovery at Max (5) and one with Recovery at Level 4, I am exclusively receiving...

Aug 10, 2020
  12. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Agnarr is the best server in eq’s history ..

This is truth. I would trade Agnarr for Al'Kabor in a heartbeat and pay extra to do so even with multiple level 65s on Agnarr. I...

Aug 8, 2020
  13. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread TLP upon reaching Live Status.

Test lag is the worst lag. That is why no one plays on test.

Aug 6, 2020
  14. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

I just think it is ridiculous how a fellowship of a Rogue, Warrior and Monk can drop a Fellowship at a common Quest NPC in a zone, and...

Aug 6, 2020
  15. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread TLP upon reaching Live Status.

There is no point to keep Truebox at live, of all the rulesets to consider for a dumping group server for TLP servers, Truebox is the one...

Aug 5, 2020
  16. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread TLP upon reaching Live Status.

Lol no. What AoC are farmers going to be grinding on a server with level 115s? Level 115s can afk and win every single AoC instance,...

Aug 5, 2020
  17. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Agnarr is the best server in eq’s history ..

Agnarr seems like a fun server to casually play on however it isn't a server I want to constantly pay a subscription for. If there were a...

Aug 5, 2020
  18. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Most content is doable with 2 Characters + 2 Mercenaries, assuming among those 2 characters you have a plate tank (ideally raid geared) and...

Aug 4, 2020
  19. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread PoP Flagging Help.

You need to zone into Doomfire from Solusek Ro's chamber. The big seal at the click in spot, where the planar projection spawns, will open...

Aug 4, 2020
  20. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

If we are doing Top 10 wants for Overseer: 1. Make the level of a task scale and increase in reward beyond just the EXP / Currency aspect...

Aug 4, 2020
  21. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread PoP Flagging Help.

Did you try to do unlock memories and guided meditation? The former will complete some flags if you did them out of order and have...

Aug 4, 2020
  22. Darchon_Xegony liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

I've seen this with elite recovery quests as well, but I am looking right now at Tabula Rasa - Level 4 Elite Crafting quest. The top job...

Aug 3, 2020
  23. Darchon_Xegony liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

Found another one. Level 4 Elite Military - Heartbeat of the World Soldier (5) - Heroic, Paladin Soldier (5) - Rogue, Exotic, Clockwork...

Aug 3, 2020
  24. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

All I want is solo or duo campfire placement.

Jul 31, 2020
  25. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinigel Flagging issues EoK to live.

I appreciate the response at least. However I think they should extend the RoS launch date 1 month so that EoK lasts 3 months. Using a...

Jul 31, 2020
  26. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

Adding to this: Level 4 Elite Harvesting Quest - Just like Mom used to Make Harvester (5) - Berserker, Hardy, Extravagant Marauder (5)...

Jul 28, 2020
  27. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinigel Flagging issues EoK to live.

Again, the most simple solution is to just make all TLP servers start at base 4x factor Key and Currency multiplier. This increase would...

Jul 28, 2020
  28. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

This is another fair point. Distillate when initially introduced were actually pretty powerful. Now they are extremely undertuned...

Jul 27, 2020
  29. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread overseer.

Imagine you kill a level 1 decaying skeleton in the newbie yard and it drops a cracked staff. Sure that makes sense. Now imagine you...

Jul 26, 2020
  30. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

Now they just need to realize this is also the situation with regeneration spells.

Jul 26, 2020
  31. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Overseer Collectibles Missions.

Overseer missions can be grouped into 5 categories: Collectible Rewards: Exploration (12h) Trade (12h) Diplomacy (12h) Tradeskill...

Jul 24, 2020
  32. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Power Sources TBM and Beyond.

Powersources are a good idea for the Overseer vendor. The Loyalty vendor already has Phosphites for TBS powersources. I think adding the...

Jul 23, 2020
  33. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinigel Flagging issues EoK to live.

Personally I've always felt the 2-3-4x multiplier on TLP servers should just start at the 4x multiplier always. By the time you get to...

Jul 23, 2020
  34. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Keeping the same exact ruleset on a server from Classic to Live, with no care for the changes the servers and population go through over...

Jul 23, 2020
  35. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Toughest single group encounter by expansion?.

Yea Render was the one I struggled with the most on Phinigel a few weeks back. It took me about 4-5 attempts to box the mission up to...

Jul 22, 2020
  36. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Toughest single group encounter by expansion?.

Classic - Probably Fire Giants, maybe Kedge Keep Estrella Kunark - Tolapmuj probably, those dictates on your tank could be nasty. Velious...

Jul 22, 2020
  37. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

Rather than item only bags, I would much prefer the ability to handle autoinventory sorting. Whenever you autoinventory an item, either...

Jul 21, 2020
  38. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

It is clear they should remove it at some point in the lifespan of the server. A good testing point would be SoD. Remove it from Miragul...

Jul 21, 2020
  39. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Overseer - duplicate Elite Agents.

On one of my accounts I got all elites relatively quickly without having to deal with many duplicates. On my other account though I went...

Jul 20, 2020
  40. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

They should implement ways you can transfer a raid chests contents to a subsection of the guild bank with a limited (30min) timer, so that...

Jul 19, 2020
  41. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinigel Flagging issues EoK to live.

Other than the 10,000-12,000 AAs compared to the 1,000 AAs of TBM or TDS? Even with the AAs being 2-3x faster per kill in EoK, you are...

Jul 16, 2020
  42. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Overseers and Collectibles.

I do wish we could convert multiple overseer tokens to specific expansion or specific zone tokens at the same time. It is annoying you are...

Jul 16, 2020
  43. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinigel Flagging issues EoK to live.

I'm aware there is no level increase in EoK. My point was to say that using level increase as the metric for 8 week vs 12 week is a...

Jul 15, 2020
  44. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Phinigel Flagging issues EoK to live.

What I don't understand is why they bothered to code the Key and Currency amplification model to be 2x base for launch, 3x base 3 months...

Jul 15, 2020
  45. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

The extra loot from chests and extra currency from raids is an absolute necessity on TLP servers. When you are doing content for only 1 to...

Jul 14, 2020
  46. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Mangler - GoD - goats not spawning in AoC instances...

I agree that the M'shas should've spawned in AoC instances immediately on spin up but sadly they did not do that. Had they had done that,...

Jul 14, 2020
  47. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Overseer bugs in specific quests - Mechamatic Mechanic.

Level 1 Elite Recovery task "Discouraged Recovery" requires: Explorer (3) - Half-elf/Frivolous Explorer (3) - Skeleton Only...

Jul 10, 2020
  48. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I missed that post, thanks! Well sounds like some missions will continue to be absurdly hard compared to others.

Jul 9, 2020
  49. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This says specifically spell scaling. Did this also fix the melee and health stats of the NPCs within these instances? Some of these...

Jul 9, 2020
  50. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Raid Leader Board.

I kinda would like them to implement an LDoN style leader board for raids. For each ToV raid it could track a variety of stats: Total...

Jul 8, 2020
  51. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

The spell scaling data was just a part of it. Some NPCs in HAs also have ridiculous amounts of health compared to other NPCs in the...

Jul 8, 2020
  52. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Thank you, Overseer.

I still wish there was some value to increasing your level in the Diplomacy, Explorer and Trade missions. I personally think it is bad...

Jul 7, 2020
  53. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

It is pretty clear they have no desire or lack the means to ban all the users of the program and of the macroing program. This may be a...

Jul 7, 2020
  54. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

Tracking is the less bothersome aspect of this program, since playing a tracker class can often help almost as much as the program. But...

Jul 6, 2020
  55. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Nethryn blocking Overseer quests.

I’m having a similar issue. Currently in my agent window I show 1 Firiona Vie agent ready to go. When attempting to fill slots in a...

Jul 5, 2020
  56. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Bazaar traders using 3rd party software to auto-price.

Really they just need to make the only option for trader is offline mode. They need to stop letting anyone stay online in trader mode....

Jul 2, 2020
  57. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Grats Magic & Melee on server first GoD completion.

What is entailed in a GoD first completion? Does this mean you've done just Tunat? Were all Tacvi events cleared? What about Breakdown...

Jul 2, 2020
  58. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Can we maybe tone down the incapacitation in Overseer?.

It would be cool if tiers of agents are immune to incapacitation for specific missions. Uncommon can't be incapacitated from Common...

Jun 30, 2020
  59. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Overseer Quest - Banished Recovery (Elite Level 1).

On review this seems to be an issue for every Elite Recovery type mission. All of them require a tier 3 skill agent, yet all of them have...

Jun 29, 2020
  60. Darchon_Xegony liked Baldur's post in the thread QA In Progress Crafting auto-combine stopping randomly.

I'm not sure exactly when this started happened, but it was somewhat recent. Bring up any tradeskill container, select recipe, click Make...

Jun 29, 2020
  61. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Proposal: Account Consolidation & Concurrency.

I’ve made a similar suggestion before. Instead of allowing concurrent logins for an extra fee I was suggesting allow to players to flag a...

Jun 28, 2020
  62. Darchon_Xegony posted a new thread.

[Feedback] Remove Bind Affinity Restriction in all static zones

It has long bothered me that casters and more specifically druids and wizards cannot bind in many recent expansion zones however campfires...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jun 28, 2020
  63. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Phinigel is beyond where Selos is. Test with Phinige and see what happens with subscription levels and go from there.

Jun 27, 2020
  64. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Can we maybe tone down the incapacitation in Overseer?.

I do feel like it is very rare I complete a level 5 mission without a single agent being incapacitated. I’d prefer if we could make it so...

Jun 23, 2020
  65. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Any longtime players never bother with tradeskills?.

Getting to 300 is extremely easy at this point in time. Getting to 350 is extremely time intensive but what else are you going to do for...

Jun 22, 2020
  66. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

The gameplay and server experience changes greatly as populations decline and the game becomes faster paced, more linear progression and...

Jun 22, 2020
  67. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid dps?.

I learned a thing today, did not realize SPA 297 didn't stack together. Good to know I can never cast skin again.

Jun 20, 2020
  68. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

Out of curiousity does the scaling only impact AE damage or is it also impacting mob HP / DI/DBs etc.

Jun 19, 2020
  69. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Druid dps?.

1. For whatever reason devs stopped providing druids Fire Auras in RoF. So if you are using the newest ice aura it is about 5.3-5.6k...

Jun 19, 2020
  70. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

I am curious if anyone has some old parses from TBM era. The few HA named I've fought in TBM seem quite difficult compared to past...

Jun 19, 2020
  71. Darchon_Xegony liked Dragari's post in the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

I originally posted a bit about this in the TLP forum, now posting here as I believe its a bug, and do not think I can move the post. I...

Jun 19, 2020
  72. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread @Strawberry.

Are you aware PMs exist? I cannot fathom why this post was needed to put in an open forum.

Jun 18, 2020
  73. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Aradune -- nothing in patch notes.

Derp.

Jun 17, 2020
  74. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

I've always thought one of the ways to develop raids is to have the base raids themselves be available to many raid guilds. But the...

Jun 17, 2020
  75. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread @Dreamweaver on Rizlona Rulesets.

I think the better thing to ask is, if these programs are permissible and some people feel like they can use them and some people feel like...

Jun 15, 2020
  76. Darchon_Xegony liked Billa's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Limit on completing Tasks is not refreshing.

There is a limit on completing Overseer tasks of 10 per cycle (12 hours). This limit is supposed to reset to zero every time the available...

Jun 10, 2020
  77. Darchon_Xegony posted a new thread.

Overseer Quest - Banished Recovery (Elite Level 1)

This quest has an incompatible first slot. ! - Solider (3) with bonuses for Clockwork, Warrior, Monstrous The only agent with these 3...

Jun 9, 2020
  78. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Best two box to partner with druid.

Ah I may have misread the OP. If this is a trio with a Druid mixed in, again if you’re a quit around PoP type person, Enchnater/Cleric is...

Jun 6, 2020
  79. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Best two box to partner with druid.

Enchanter is strongest option if your intent is to stop playing around PoP. Personally I’ve boxed Druid/Warrior on Phinigel from PoP-TDS....

Jun 6, 2020
  80. Darchon_Xegony posted a new thread.

Implementing Classic Velious/Luclin Raids

For Aradune and Rizlona, and all future TLPs, would it be possible to implement some classic Velious/Luclin raid events that were later...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 6, 2020
  81. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Truebox Code Removal for Past TLPs.

On TLPs Truebox should be removed in SoD, once mercenaries are in. Also F2P accounts should be enabled once RoF launches with the same...

Jun 6, 2020
  82. Darchon_Xegony liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Druid Sporali Heal bug.

BUG report: Sporali Heal and Fungusoid Heal (from swarm pets) do not heal mercenaries in group. [49126] Sporali Heal Target: Caster Group...

May 26, 2020
  83. Darchon_Xegony posted a new thread.

In the way that Spell Casting Subtlety was reworked so that players could disable it, it would be nice if we could get some other AAs that...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 24, 2020
  84. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Overseer Recovery Quests.

Recovery quests don't work properly. They will remove a random agent with any type of incapacitation. So if you did a Discouraged quest,...

May 22, 2020
  85. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Overseer.

Currently I still try to use Overseer every play session but there isn't much from the current system I could use on my characters. I am...

May 20, 2020
  86. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Allow transfers to Agnarr after PoP/LoY since Aradune was switched to not be pop locked..

They really should just open up a transfer window on all TLP servers from the time PoP has been out a month to just before GoD launch where...

May 20, 2020
  87. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread The Broken Mirror Looks Bad - Change My Mind.

Currency is also tradeable. So if you box a tank, you can funnel all your other boxes currency into your tanks inventory and finish up...

May 15, 2020
  88. Darchon_Xegony liked Protagonist's post in the thread Loot - the hard and fast rules.

Not really. Need everything is the default for all TLPs and has been for a very long time now. Any time a nostalgiabaiter with an...

May 14, 2020
  89. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Instead of merging/removing spell lines entirely, they could sort of do what was done with swift dots. By putting a recast timer longer...

May 14, 2020
  90. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I agree that removing the tradeskill flag on PoP Glaze components isn't really a logical change. If they want it included in a tradeskill...

May 13, 2020
  91. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The necro DoT revamp is going to rebalance the entire class. Now is the perfect time to fix the necromancer epic so that players can...

May 13, 2020
  92. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is test, things are subject to change. You're free to provide the values you think are appropriate on each DoT line in the event they...

May 13, 2020
  93. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Necro DoT revamp [img]

May 12, 2020
  94. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Lets see your UI's..

[img]

May 11, 2020
  95. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread No Automated/Unintended Game-play......

If something in the game is trivial that it can be accomplished by pressing a single button every 10 seconds, I don’t understand why so...

May 2, 2020
  96. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread No Automated/Unintended Game-play......

In almost every zone, the range that a mercenary/pet AFK killer can cover is minuscule. Less than 5% the total spawns on the zone. That...

May 2, 2020
  97. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Expansion duration past TBM (Phinnigel).

EoK is also the biggest AA chunk by a factor of 5-6x the preceding expansion. It definitely needs to be a 3 month expansion minimum. Even...

May 1, 2020
  98. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Augment tab on inventory.

Would be nice, but for the time being /find item Location -> Equipped Augment Slot -> 7/8, 5 or 3 depending on the type you’re trying to...

May 1, 2020
  99. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

Remove Truebox on older servers once they reach a specific expansion unlock. Seeds of Destruction when mercenaries release is a good...

May 1, 2020
  100. Darchon_Xegony replied to the thread No Automated/Unintended Game-play......

I would hope saner heads prevail here. All of these should be allowed. /melody or /Spam1KeyboardMacro autocasting to skill up Spamming...

May 1, 2020