Dahaman's Recent Activity

1. Dahaman replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

Here is a bug thread about Holy Forge. It more or less concurs with your statement....

Mar 10, 2021
  2. Dahaman liked Skuz's post in the thread Quest NPC: Acolyte Maarnek - Not Spawning.

I just logged into Coirnav, created a brand new level 1 character, ran it to Old Bloodfields - the location of the NPC Acolyte Maarnek & he...

Mar 9, 2021
  3. Dahaman replied to the thread Quest NPC: Acolyte Maarnek - Not Spawning.

That you Skuz... Old Bloodfields! Egg on my face on that one. Quest is working as intended. Great!

Mar 9, 2021
  4. Dahaman replied to the thread Quest: The Rescuers - Slavemaster Kill Credit Issue.

Pulling with non-aggro to camp (SK terror spell on a nearby add) and then nuking "slavemaster" on incoming (by the character that...

Mar 9, 2021
  5. Dahaman posted a new thread.

Quest: The Rescuers - Slavemaster Kill Credit Issue

Quest: The Rescuers (SOD expansion) In this quest, you must kill three ukun "guards" in Old Bloodfield. Each of these gives credit for...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 8, 2021
  6. Dahaman posted a new thread.

Quest NPC: Acolyte Maarnek - Not Spawning

Quest: Acolytes of Despair (SOD expansion, zone - City of Dranik) In this quest, you must hail 3 different acolytes. Two of the three...

Mar 8, 2021
  7. Dahaman replied to the thread Proposed Bobbybick Dev Requests.

Do you happen to recall the expansion this happened for Phingel? The best I have found out from the forums is (potentially) HoT as...

Feb 17, 2021
  8. Dahaman replied to the thread Proposed Bobbybick Dev Requests.

Thanks for the reply! I did a quick check in the past couple of months. A level 61 killing a treant spider in Plane of Nightmare...

Feb 17, 2021
  9. Dahaman replied to the thread Proposed Bobbybick Dev Requests.

Bobbybick of Allakazam forums? Any interest in updating the Allakazam progression page to list which expansion that the AAxp rate for a...

Feb 17, 2021
  10. Dahaman replied to the thread about free AA.

Ngreth's post only covers the XP rate. It does not cover the AAxp rate at low AA count.

Feb 17, 2021
  11. Dahaman liked Skuz's post in the thread Add More Gear Slots.

Ancestral Artefact: This item is something that has been passed down through generations of your ancestors, a seemingly useless trinket...

Feb 17, 2021
  12. Dahaman replied to the thread about free AA.

When does "the AAxp rate match live servers, including the low AA count AAxp rate," happen on TLPs?

Feb 17, 2021
  13. Dahaman posted a new thread.

Crescent Reach ZEM Issue - Coirnav Server

The ZEM(?) for Crescent Reach is off by a lot. Coirnav: level 11 character killing a level 12 bear went from 43.454% to 45.320% XP...

Jan 21, 2021
  14. Dahaman replied to the thread Seeds of Destruction guide, revamp.

That fixed it. Thanks!

Jan 13, 2021
  15. Dahaman replied to the thread Seeds of Destruction guide, revamp.

Thanks Rasper!

Jan 13, 2021
  16. Dahaman liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Seeds of Destruction guide, revamp.

Many many moons ago Seeds of Destruction was the first expansion I beta tested. After seeing how popular my Secrets of Faydwer guide had...

Jan 13, 2021
  17. Dahaman liked corwin's post in the thread Fixed Internally Items not stacking.

Looted items are no longer stacking. I loot 4 Blue diamonds , each takes up its own bag slot. Same for non TS items.

Dec 11, 2020
  18. Dahaman posted a new thread.

Duplicate Topic Loot Bug: Loot Does Not Stack on Looting

Server: Coinav: Zone: Mech. Guardian (instance in SOF expansion) When looting, all items looted do NOT stack automatically when looting....

Forum: Resolved

Dec 11, 2020
  19. Dahaman replied to the thread Fixed Exp in Cobalt Scar very low.

Do you have fellowship XP sharing turned on? AA gains with fellowship XP sharing turned on it raids are zero. I have no idea if...

Dec 9, 2020