Clarisa's Recent Activity

1. Clarisa replied to the thread Jeweled Apothic Dragon Spine Hammer Guide.

The ToV 2-handers are definitely better for damage. Along with better damage stats, they have a damage proc (Arms of Holy Wrath) that...

Jun 21, 2020
  2. Clarisa replied to the thread Cleric Promised Interposition working as intended?.

The interposition heal is definitely affected by other healing effects/buffs, as noticed here (and this was when the base heal was 20k...

May 26, 2020
  3. Clarisa replied to the thread Jeweled Apothic Dragon Spine Hammer Guide.

The Holy Soothing proc offered by Treaded Boon of Potential is a variable/random group heal proc (5000 base) that has a percentage chance...

May 24, 2020
  4. Clarisa replied to the thread Cleric Promised Interposition working as intended?.

Only Dzarn can say for certain, but it was always my understanding that it would only proc once per cast. The description probably would be...

May 23, 2020
  5. Clarisa posted a new thread.

Jeweled Apothic Dragon Spine Hammer Guide

[Note: Though I posted most of this several years ago in a reply to another thread, as we still occasionally receive priest applicants who...

Forum: Priests

May 23, 2020
  6. Clarisa replied to the thread Basic Healing Setup for Raid Clerics for RoS (Multi-Bind Method).

I keep meaning to update the guide but just haven't found the time. It is all still relevant, however, aside from the spells used at 115,...

Feb 24, 2020
  7. Clarisa replied to the thread Cleric Hand of Sincere Infusion spell.

It's a terribly designed spell with a good concept but poor implementation. Not every spell has to be equally useful, but there have to be...

Feb 22, 2020
  8. Clarisa replied to the thread Clerics & shawl aug.

I still use mine (caster version as well), along with a Tome of Manipulation (Spec. Alteration Mod) and a Helping Hand (SIB 5 mana proc)...

Feb 3, 2020