Cindane's Recent Activity

1. Cindane replied to the thread Not A Bug Collectibles no longer dropping.

While I completely share your frustration - I boxed this late last night on the AB server and did in fact get a collectible drop I had...

Apr 15, 2021
  2. Cindane replied to the thread Druid grp spell set.

Druids are only able to run one aura at a time. Unlike enchanters or clerics, we can't stack them - Druids have to chose one. The...

Jan 28, 2021
  3. Cindane liked Lidwen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Missing Crystalized Restless ore from Mission Chests?.

Not sure if this Is Intended or not but to my brain it seems Silly The Ore which makes the Best Group gear in the expansion drops from...

Dec 14, 2020
  4. Cindane replied to the thread COV comments....

Because I am IN the same group as the wizzes? Not two distinct groups! Also, not everyone once new expansion raids drop will want to...

Dec 14, 2020
  5. Cindane replied to the thread a crystaline enforcer.

This is also happening in Sleeper's Tomb (non-instanced.) Doing progression this past Friday, I looted a ToV-era Velium Impacted Raw...

Dec 13, 2020
  6. Cindane liked Drewie's post in the thread a crystaline enforcer.

"a crystaline enforcer" in Skyshrine might be mispelled (crystalline ?) and drops ToV items like Raw Velium Ore and Velium Impacted Raw...

Dec 13, 2020
  7. Cindane liked Yinla's post in the thread COV comments....

Some sirens see invis, Song something or other. Should have left SG and CS as 2 zones at least then you could zone to get rid of them....

Dec 13, 2020
  8. Cindane replied to the thread COV comments....

Yes, and I ended up doing just this (for playing the group-game.) However, this is 100% totally useless at raid time, when you are a...

Dec 13, 2020
  9. Cindane replied to the thread COV comments....

I had the same conversation with guildmates just as servers were going down and we were 'stuck' in Skyshrine. I said I didn't rush to buy...

Dec 8, 2020