Chorus's Recent Activity

1. Chorus replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

doesn't have to be overheal damage, you guys are the ones that ran away with that. It could be used to do SOMETHING though and only apply...

Mar 20, 2024
  2. Chorus replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

funny some of you calling these hell levels. The original game had hell levels and it took weeks to get through 'em. Current levels can be...

Mar 19, 2024
  3. Chorus replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I sometimes wonder why over-heal, of which there is a boatload in this game, isn't channeled into something useful. I don't think it would...

Mar 12, 2024
  4. Chorus replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

aye, I tossed my druid to the side 3 years ago now, and have mostly used a cleric to replace it. Mainly because I don't need more DPS to...

Mar 12, 2024
  5. Chorus replied to the thread 125 Bard song rotation..

fight times, outside of some named and maybe the missions themselves, are such that keeping the dot's up 100% of the time doesn't matter....

Mar 5, 2024
  6. Chorus replied to the thread Bard AA: Improved Chants for 120+?.

I'd rather not be a DOT class at all and have our other boosts be meaningful enough that we don't need the dots....but have dots as an...

Mar 5, 2024
  7. Chorus replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

out of curiosity, how much healing does the sporali swarm pet provide for druids? I'm not seeing it easily in the spell data and no longer...

Mar 5, 2024
  8. Chorus replied to the thread Bard v2 haste question.

funny thing though...back when this was live, ignoring TLP, haste didn't have a stacking cap per se, and adding a bard to a group in that...

Mar 5, 2024
  9. Chorus replied to the thread Bard v2 haste question.

v3 is over haste. Item haste + spell (v2) haste is capped at 100. v3 raises that cap to 125. There is a single song in there with 30%...

Feb 29, 2024
  10. Chorus replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Yep. There should be as many missions for the group game as there are raids. Even having only 4 these past years has been woefully...

Dec 11, 2023
  11. Chorus replied to the thread To Bard or not to Bard?.

what you're missing about the bard mana regen is that all the different ones will stack with each other so they put out WAY more mana regen...

Dec 11, 2023
  12. Chorus replied to the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

Yep, I'm with you on this one. I took my scrub group, didn't use any xp modifiers, nor overseers, just straight combat xp fighting...

Nov 23, 2023
  13. Chorus replied to the thread A new tool for editing EQ social buttons.

copy/paste in EQ is ctrl-c then ctrl-z.

Nov 22, 2023
  14. Chorus replied to the thread ... Just want to say.

it's sad that EQ2 was a fantastic piece of work at launch...then they hit the EZ mode button 3-4 months in and it became hot garbage. I...

Nov 10, 2023
  15. Chorus replied to the thread Needs to be a new way to switch between toons..

if an instance crashes, it ends up being on the end when you restart it. I also use 7+ task bar program to manage many things,...

Nov 4, 2023