brickz's Recent Activity

1. brickz replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Last time they made a containment quarantine for non truebox players they all complained they kept getting suspended for cheating and the...

Mar 15, 2024
  2. brickz replied to the thread Mercenary Server.

No? Tank mercs are incredibly broken from levels 10-60. They have more damage and HP than players and have hundreds of passive combat...

Feb 10, 2024
  3. brickz replied to the thread Time to make some universal chat channels level required to use.

Blizzard had the same problem of carry spam taking over every channel in WoW so they added an official new channel for them to spam in and...

Jan 13, 2024
  4. brickz replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

"boomer" is just slang for "old guy" now, nobody cares what year you were born in

Jan 7, 2024
  5. brickz liked SnapVine's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Can you break this all down for me a bit more? I'm a bit slow. Here are some things I do not understand: 1. making millions (or even...

Dec 6, 2023
  6. brickz replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Absolute nonsense, nobody except botters was sitting on "millions" of plat before the dupe. 2 million plat is over $500 of krono at 70k...

Dec 5, 2023
  7. brickz replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

People keep repeating this line but people are BUYING dozens of kronos in /barter for 600k which means they have millions of plat still

Dec 4, 2023
  8. brickz replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

that's what people are buying them for on buyers, not what they're listed for on the bazaar lol

Nov 30, 2023
  9. brickz replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

There is currently 1 pick of siren's grotto with no players in it. Your .22% figure is simply not believable when even botters don't bother...

Nov 30, 2023
  10. brickz replied to the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

I know several people who are quitting, and when a pay to play server is managed more poorly than free private servers I don't blame them

Nov 28, 2023
  11. brickz replied to the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Not seeing the urgency since I personally witnessed 6 hours of absolute clown show with people running around passing out millions of duped...

Nov 24, 2023
  12. brickz replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

It wasn't NPCs. It was a player who abused the dupe and bought all the krono up and ran around the nexus and the bazaar doling them out...

Nov 22, 2023
  13. brickz replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

kronos do not go from 70k to 2 million in 8 hours "on like every TLP" lol

Nov 22, 2023
  14. brickz replied to the thread Possible Solution to Dupe.

If they can't remotely turn off a server there's no hope for this company

Nov 22, 2023
  15. brickz replied to the thread Oakwynd - Legacy Character Bonus and AA's.

You aren't going to get "compensated," certainly not in the way you suggested in the other thread where you want them to give you AA that...

Nov 19, 2023
  16. brickz replied to the thread EZ mode server for the true casual.

yeah everyone quit mischief right away when they saw how much loot there was, least popular tlp of all time

Nov 12, 2023