Bonewielder's Recent Activity

1. Bonewielder liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, September 16th @ 6:00 AM.

Severs are unlocking in a few minutes, thanks for your patience!

Sep 16, 2020
  2. Bonewielder liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Current Downtime - August 21, 2020.

Servers are being unlocked now, we apologize for the delay and thank you all for your patience. Ops will continue to monitor as players log...

Aug 21, 2020
  3. Bonewielder liked jAbb's post in the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

And so began the 2020 potato famine. What a year!

Aug 21, 2020
  4. Bonewielder liked Nennius's post in the thread Quick!! Call the paramedics!!!.

In other words, you were getting high in-game. I think we may have found the culprit. :)

Aug 21, 2020
  5. Bonewielder replied to the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

If the servers aren't up before I run out of beer, so help me Innoruuk, I'm switching to vodka!

Aug 21, 2020
  6. Bonewielder liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Current Downtime - August 21, 2020.

UPDATE - Our Ops and Engineering teams are in the process of performing checks on servers. Worlds are coming up and will remain locked...

Aug 21, 2020
  7. Bonewielder liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Current Downtime - August 21, 2020.

Servers are coming back up but will remained locked for the time being as Ops and engineering finish their checks. Current ETA to server...

Aug 21, 2020