BlueberryWerewolf's Recent Activity

1. BlueberryWerewolf liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Aug 2, 2019
  2. BlueberryWerewolf liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Aug 2, 2019
  3. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Unrest - Invulnerable Mobs.

Less ideal for a Monk, but definitely a good option for other classes that use 1HB.

Aug 2, 2019
  4. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Farming plat as a cleric.

You can make decent plat in Lower Guk undead side. You're not likely to be able to make thousands a day or anything but you can make enough...

Aug 2, 2019
  5. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Unrest - Invulnerable Mobs.

Unrest is still one of the best zones for leveling 10ish-25ish in the Kunark and Velious eras. You certainly have other options, but...

Aug 1, 2019
  6. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Seeking a Dev's Feedback (Server Population).

Isn't the stated plan for TLPs that they turn into normal Live servers once they catch up? Presumably that means they would then just be...

Jul 31, 2019
  7. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

It's a game-wide problem basically everywhere but Mangler and I don't know how solvable it really is. Maybe Guild Shroud Days or...

Jul 31, 2019
  8. BlueberryWerewolf liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

Well I did think of one thing I do that helps at the low levels which is the mass group buffs I try to do on a regular basis each day....

Jul 31, 2019
  9. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony.

I should hop back on my Live toons some time. I think I made it into the low 60s before I got distracted. Even though I was just 3-boxing...

Jul 30, 2019
  10. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Original Everquest, is there a server for it?.

To clarify, Mangler is currently in Kunark, will open Velious soon, and unlocks expansions every 12 weeks. That is the furthest back you...

Jul 30, 2019
  11. BlueberryWerewolf liked dreamweaver's post in the thread I'm Your New Community Manager!.

Hi Everyone! I wanted to take a quick moment to say hi and introduce myself. My name is dreamweaver, (which has more to do with my love...

Jul 29, 2019
  12. BlueberryWerewolf liked Numiko's post in the thread Merc tier vs. experience.

Merc Gear comes from group level in game vendors, usually sold for alt currency depending on expansion. The original merc gear was very...

Jul 26, 2019
  13. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Merc tier vs. experience.

That explains it. I only made it into the mid-60s before I got distracted and stopped playing my toons on Live.

Jul 26, 2019
  14. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Merc tier vs. experience.

Dumb question but where does Merc gear even come from? I don't think I've ever seen it drop or anything like that. Not that I have spent...

Jul 26, 2019
  15. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread FV loot rules.

A server with a unique ruleset being high population next to the twenty servers with identical rulesets doesn't necessarily mean the...

Jul 26, 2019
  16. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Looking for Casual, Friendly Guild on Any Server.

Lions of the Heart on Xegony are nice folks for a Live option.

Jul 25, 2019
  17. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Why do we still have time sinks on TLP servers?.

Surely it could be the case that this is true, but also those timesinks were originally designed for a much longer time period with a...

Jul 24, 2019
  18. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Make a Velious (or luclin) Locked TLP.

P99 also hosts a large number of the basement-dwellingest sweatnerds that made up the most toxic elements of Classic EQ's community and I'm...

Jul 22, 2019
  19. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread OoW or DoN locked server..

Agnarr is extremely top heavy. In the two weeks or so I've been playing I've seen four people outside of PoK and I just hit 41 last night....

Jul 17, 2019
  20. BlueberryWerewolf liked Dythan's post in the thread Autosplit.

And /assist should be defaulted off.

Jul 17, 2019
  21. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Would you pay for this service?.

Having marketplace cosmetic items and familiars tied to a single character is precisely the reason I don't buy any of them, for what it's...

Jul 10, 2019
  22. BlueberryWerewolf liked TLP Addict's post in the thread Autosplit.

No need for it to impact boxers, just set it to on by default but still leave the option to turn it off. There are a LOT of new or...

Jul 10, 2019
  23. BlueberryWerewolf liked Ghubuk's post in the thread Test Update 07/09/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If you think about it, what you are stating as legitimate could very well be the opposite of legitimate. I can only assume that when...

Jul 10, 2019
  24. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Autosplit.

Also worth noting, just because this request is in the TLP subforum doesn't mean the change would only necessarily apply to TLPs. I...

Jul 9, 2019
  25. BlueberryWerewolf liked LDEffectsMe's post in the thread Autosplit.

Now that coins don't weigh anything, autosplit should just be on and it shouldn't even be able to be toggled off these days. The only...

Jul 9, 2019
  26. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Large groups and quest progress.

Some quests you can get the credit just for tagging the mob even if your group doesn't get credit for the kill, but for things like needing...

Jul 9, 2019
  27. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Give players a way to stop being red.

They've pretty clearly stated in a few places their goals are to retain players and reacquire previous players (as opposed to...

Jul 3, 2019
  28. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread AA compiling.

Level * 2 is the AA bank limit as far as I know.

Jun 28, 2019
  29. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Character animation.

I don't get the impression, even removing PR framing, that DBG is simply letting the game die. Character models are just not a...

Jun 28, 2019
  30. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

It is arguable, and still pretty much not true, that healer mercs displace actual clerics today. When SoD launched, mercs were largely...

Jun 28, 2019
  31. BlueberryWerewolf liked Nessirfiti's post in the thread Give players a way to stop being red.

The nice thing about them making a PVP TLP server is it wouldn't hurt population of existing servers at all. I mean, really who's going to...

Jun 28, 2019
  32. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Increased Picks in Zones.

I believe they used to be lower but they had to set the threshold where it is now because of server load balancing.

Jun 27, 2019
  33. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread DBG store item request.

Everything they do is front-loaded work without a penny realized until totally completed. I could see the argument that having to...

Jun 27, 2019
  34. BlueberryWerewolf liked Genjo's post in the thread DBG store item request.

<Business Pricing> I have 20 years experience in pricing, selling policies and revenue policy. Not claiming to be an expert but...

Jun 26, 2019
  35. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread DBG store item request.

This is a real thing, but also if they're not selling currently, you might be able to conclude you haven't hit that point yet. They...

Jun 26, 2019
  36. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Norrath's Pauper Dragons.

The secret reason for this complaint revealed?

Jun 26, 2019
  37. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Returning Maybe - But KS'ing and Boxing ??.

To clarify, I have since moved to Live (Xegony) and have been playing there pretty steadily over the last month or so.

Jun 26, 2019
  38. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Returning Maybe - But KS'ing and Boxing ??.

To be even more specific, the really toxic game play only is really occurring on whichever TLP is new and in the Classic era, which...

Jun 26, 2019
  39. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Does anything last in Gates other than bic?.

I will forever get GoD and OoW criss-crossed in my head, but I believe the raid gear from GoD is still pretty decent for the group game for...

Jun 26, 2019
  40. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Druids are worthless?.

This is a video game. Anything less than maximally optimal is worthless to these nerds.

Jun 26, 2019
  41. BlueberryWerewolf liked a_librarian's post in the thread Druids are worthless?.

please don't derail this thread and get back to posting about how druids are a trash class

Jun 26, 2019
  42. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread DBG store item request.

I only returned to the game in March and I opened the store and looked around but there was way too much stuff, it all seemed rather...

Jun 25, 2019
  43. BlueberryWerewolf liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Largest class die offs ever..

The middle class.

Jun 25, 2019
  44. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

Halfling warriors?

Jun 25, 2019
  45. BlueberryWerewolf liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Adorabable Bunnies!!!!!!!!!.

thanks for the 3 free bunnies in the marketplace! they are cute! and perfect!

Jun 23, 2019
  46. BlueberryWerewolf liked Karanthal's post in the thread .001% whats the point?.

I like it, I can no longer see how close I am to level because my XP % overlaps my AA % in the UI I use. Leveling is now a nice surprise...

Jun 21, 2019
  47. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Give players a way to stop being red.

Permanently flag red to overcome griefing on one mob, you say?

Jun 21, 2019
  48. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Quest Overlay - Background?.

Is it like the map where you have to turn on (I think? maybe off) the Texture flag for the background color to work?

Jun 21, 2019
  49. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

The final raid boss is in the Secret Cat Room.

Jun 21, 2019
  50. BlueberryWerewolf liked Absor's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Well, he was responding to a guy that was complaining because we asked for the opinions and ideas of our customers... I think he was too...

Jun 21, 2019
  51. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Tradeskill feedback - requested changes.

I did not know this, but I haven't been back long enough to figure out housing yet. Noted!

Jun 21, 2019
  52. BlueberryWerewolf liked Yinla's post in the thread Tradeskill feedback - requested changes.

Thats where the trophies go!

Jun 21, 2019
  53. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I highly doubt the problem is people think real-person clerics are crap.

Jun 21, 2019
  54. BlueberryWerewolf liked Angahran's post in the thread Default UI - suggest changes.

Oh heck yeah! It's a complete pita trying to move or resize a window one pixel to get it to line up using a mouse.

Jun 21, 2019
  55. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread @Devs pls look into this game breaking ability..

I'm pretty sure in this metaphor the TLPs could be considered the ones what brung ya if they're accounting for 30% of revenue and...

Jun 21, 2019
  56. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Fix Spam Filter Or Disable it.

I will never forgive you Corwyhn. I did not know that about the launcher. Interesting. I didn't bypass the launcher when I had the...

Jun 21, 2019
  57. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Tradeskill feedback - requested changes.

I honestly wonder if that wouldn't be more complicated to code than a new slot heh

Jun 21, 2019
  58. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Give players a way to stop being red.

It was pretty heavily implied in the FoH AMA that PVP is an extremely niche subset of the community and they don't see any real...

Jun 21, 2019
  59. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread @Daybreak Trading One Mangler Problem for Another.

It seems heavily implied from dev posts that stopping charm gating wasn't the only point of the nerf.

Jun 21, 2019
  60. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread .001% whats the point?.

A "use at your own risk" policy for custom UIs is totally fine. It's the easiest way to ensure they can make the changes they want...

Jun 21, 2019
  61. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Tradeskill feedback - requested changes.

If this were possible it would be great. Just a no-storage slot that otherwise entirely functions as a tradeskill container would...

Jun 21, 2019
  62. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Default UI - suggest changes.

I can't imagine the horrible Frankenstein's monsters that will result hehe This may be one of those requests that is more difficult...

Jun 21, 2019
  63. BlueberryWerewolf liked enclee's post in the thread Default UI - suggest changes.

Grid Overlay and a snap to grid option.

Jun 21, 2019
  64. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Default UI - suggest changes.

Clean borders. Remove the filigree edges so I can line windows up properly without gaps or overlap. Literally the two reasons I use...

Jun 21, 2019
  65. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

The Luclin models could be better, but I really don't have the hate for them people seem to. If I had to choose between new content or...

Jun 21, 2019
  66. BlueberryWerewolf liked Absor's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

It's hard to do with EQ tech, and I don't think you'd like it as much as you think. If the NPCs played like you do, it would be very,...

Jun 21, 2019
  67. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I am also mad they won't cater to my needs for an expansion I was not planning on buying.

Jun 20, 2019
  68. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread What's epic about 10 player standing around.

People talk about that all the time. Like, "Haha remember how dumb it was we had to stay up for days on end waiting on a single...

Jun 20, 2019
  69. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Druids are worthless?.

Resists seem more common than I remember, but both are perfectly doable with a high enough mana pool. DoT Kiting is just highly...

Jun 20, 2019
  70. BlueberryWerewolf liked Mepps's post in the thread Druids are worthless?.

No. Druids get more versatile with every expansion and can eventually do pretty much anything you might need done. This post has me...

Jun 20, 2019
  71. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread .001% whats the point?.

Sparxx loads fine, it just looks really bad and overlaps with the bar in a way that makes the numerical value fairly unreadable. A toggle...

Jun 19, 2019
  72. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Help please. Boxing, Lag on one character..

So, it's a thing I did a while ago. I don't remember it exactly. It seems to have helped. I'm not at home so I can't just pull up...

Jun 19, 2019
  73. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Help please. Boxing, Lag on one character..

Doing the SetCPUAffinity change to eqclient.ini (i think?) might help. I also use separate folders for my boxes, though.

Jun 19, 2019
  74. BlueberryWerewolf liked Nennius's post in the thread Fix Spam Filter Or Disable it.

Corwyhn practiced his thread rezz spell on it.

Jun 19, 2019
  75. BlueberryWerewolf liked Absor's post in the thread Fan Faire Event Location.

Fixed your title, no need to yell!

Jun 19, 2019
  76. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Fix Spam Filter Or Disable it.

I just realized this thread is four years old.

Jun 19, 2019
  77. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Fix Spam Filter Or Disable it.

In my experience I would get hit like this on Mangler until I cleverly found ways around saying "plat" or "buy" in tells in EC tunnel....

Jun 19, 2019
  78. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Druids are worthless?.

My mom says I am very handsome.

Jun 19, 2019
  79. BlueberryWerewolf liked Vinjin's post in the thread Tradeskill patch changes.

As someone who just recently completed the Artisan's Prize, and also went back to these old zones to farm research drops to reach 350, and...

Jun 19, 2019
  80. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Tradeskill patch changes.

This affects TLPs more than it does Live servers where you aren't likely to be spending much time in the zones where these drop...

Jun 19, 2019
  81. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Teleport.

It has been stated in several places that this only affects Translocation spells, which are the type you cast on a player and gives...

Jun 19, 2019
  82. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread New TLP Idea.

They did as an event server in 2003. It um Well let's just say they haven't made another one that I'm aware of.

Jun 19, 2019
  83. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread New TLP Idea.

Could bring back the Discord Permadeath server concept. People loved that.

Jun 19, 2019
  84. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

More to the point, if it wasn't already well known, the TLPs have shown that Open World FFA raiding only brings out the most toxic...

Jun 19, 2019
  85. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Druids are worthless?.

Shamans can't charm plants.

Jun 19, 2019
  86. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Dumb Idea! A Returning Players Catch-Up/Progression Server?.

Oh. Okay. *packs up bags and shuffles off*

Jun 18, 2019
  87. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I don't want to be that guy but using "effected" here instead of "affected" actually means almost the opposite of what you mean it to...

Jun 18, 2019
  88. BlueberryWerewolf liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Anyone who reads the patch notes carefully will know that such spells are not effected. Then, yes, they can confirm that they are not...

Jun 18, 2019
  89. BlueberryWerewolf liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

We disagree with this. Strongly (And yes, the missions are toned down versions of the Raid, we make the raid first, then the mission)...

Jun 18, 2019
  90. BlueberryWerewolf liked NickDanger's post in the thread (Mangler) Talk to me about clerics....

I've never had difficulties finding a group as a cleric - even at low levels. In undead groups (think Unrest or Guk - Dead Side), clerics...

Jun 18, 2019
  91. BlueberryWerewolf posted a new thread.

Dumb Idea! A Returning Players Catch-Up/Progression Server?

What about a Selo's-style server that is content locked for characters instead of server-wide that progresses from TSS up to current...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 18, 2019
  92. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread (Mangler) Talk to me about clerics....

At the baseline, Cleric is a very boring, sit and hit one or two buttons at the right time kind of class. If you're okay with that being...

Jun 18, 2019
  93. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Complete list of Druid rings and Wizard spires?.

you could just look up spell lists on Zam like so I guess:...

Jun 14, 2019
  94. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Adding 4th to Box Team.

I would think Shaman since there's a lot of overlap between Enchanter and Bard.

Jun 14, 2019
  95. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Um, or, yeah just do this. >_>

Jun 14, 2019
  96. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

It is kind of obnoxious that it takes six times as many drops to complete a task as a group as it does solo and drops need to be juggled...

Jun 14, 2019
  97. BlueberryWerewolf liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Will they have 4th of July xp bonus?.

Ok to help those who do not live in the US and since this question comes up every year - July 4th is a federal holiday in the United...

Jun 14, 2019
  98. BlueberryWerewolf liked Dythan's post in the thread Will they have 4th of July xp bonus?.

It'd be great if they gave us 4% bonus xp for the 4th.

Jun 14, 2019
  99. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Best to drive them away right at the start and get it over with hehe But, yeah, progression should, you know, progress. I think...

Jun 14, 2019
  100. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread DBG please consider allowing transfer from Coirnav to Selos.

Depends if the population is just moving to the new shiny server, that is also luring in new subscriptions from other returning...

Jun 14, 2019
  101. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Refer-a-Friend?.

Let's be honest. An Alt going All Access is still an account going All Access. I like the Revive-a-Friend idea, or if they were to do...

Jun 14, 2019
  102. BlueberryWerewolf liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Refer-a-Friend?.

I think you mean Refer-An-Alt.

Jun 14, 2019
  103. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread New fanfaire decided yet?.

It is entirely possible it is the case they have run numbers and don't expect they can actually monetize a Fan Faire type event to...

Jun 14, 2019
  104. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread New fanfaire decided yet?.

I seem to recall reading in at least one or two places that whatever fan event they were going to do would specifically not be a Fan Faire...

Jun 14, 2019
  105. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Pretty sure they heal pretty quickly once they're blurred, and thus your 55% damage will quickly become less than half the damage...

Jun 14, 2019
  106. BlueberryWerewolf liked niente's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You're welcome, glad you like it :) xoxo

Jun 14, 2019
  107. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread @Daybreak Trading One Mangler Problem for Another.

I recall clearing Time Phase 1 many times and fairly easily. I don't recall ever using an AE TL to do it? Granted it has been like 10...

Jun 14, 2019
  108. BlueberryWerewolf liked Prathun's post in the thread @Daybreak Trading One Mangler Problem for Another.

What gives you the impression that the changes to Translocate are related to charm?

Jun 13, 2019
  109. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

Like... what can you do? It's a 20 year old game. It looks like it and it plays like it. The people who would even consider coming...

Jun 13, 2019
  110. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread No camps in EQ.

To be fair, when the rule of the day is open world DPS race with no GM involvement in player disputes... What did people expect to...

Jun 13, 2019
  111. BlueberryWerewolf liked Meridian's post in the thread Relentless Incompetence Nowhere to be seen?.

Has anyone found anybody that gives a **** about this yet?

Jun 13, 2019
  112. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Relentless Incompetence Nowhere to be seen?.

[IMG]

Jun 13, 2019
  113. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread First Aid rebalancing ideas.

Heals x% hp of your total per skill level instead of x units of hp would be the sensible thing to make it useful in perpetuity without ever...

Jun 13, 2019
  114. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Will they have 4th of July xp bonus?.

For the record, /calendar is pretty accurate, the last xp weekend (Memorial Day) was Friday afternoon through Tuesday afternoon (EST), and...

Jun 13, 2019
  115. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread First Aid rebalancing ideas.

It would be cool to see it be more useful outside of early TLPs. While there are certainly a million ways you can live your life and never...

Jun 13, 2019
  116. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Characters in box group gaining xp at vastly different rate?.

I have noticed small differences between characters, though I've only made it into the 50s so far since coming back. Nothing so drastic as...

Jun 13, 2019
  117. BlueberryWerewolf liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I would love to see the same level of engagement from the devs on getting the grouping casual game right as we see in getting the raiding...

Jun 13, 2019
  118. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Permanent Locked Classic Servers.

Sign me up for the Prophecy of Ro server!

Jun 12, 2019
  119. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Game becomes dark on my laptop..

The darkening might be related to the setting in Options > Display (> Advanced?) that's something along the lines of Allow Windowed Gamma....

Jun 12, 2019
  120. BlueberryWerewolf liked Prathun's post in the thread @Daybreak Trading One Mangler Problem for Another.

There is some overlap in the Venn diagram of "things I'm fighting that I don't want others to charm and disappear with" and "things...

Jun 12, 2019
  121. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Devs - can we do something about the leveling process.

Honestly, leveling through following the Hero's Journey, any person I add to my group just adds an entire extra set of quest drops I need...

Jun 12, 2019
  122. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Would you play on a cloud server?.

That ten-year step doesn't need to be repeated every time someone wants to make an AI that can analyze video. Tesla's cars fail because...

Jun 12, 2019
  123. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Would you play on a cloud server?.

Having to clear to a camp instead of warping to it seems to be the most trivial problem and not one that will prevent botting in the least.

Jun 12, 2019
  124. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Would you play on a cloud server?.

It would be fairly trivial, assuming your program is adept at registering the text output by scanning the video output, to have it...

Jun 12, 2019
  125. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Would you play on a cloud server?.

I think you are grossly overestimating how complex a script needs to be in order to competently play an MMO from 20 years ago.

Jun 12, 2019
  126. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Would you play on a cloud server?.

The idea you need the intelligence of an adult human being to play Everquest seems directly contradicted by a large number of the posts on...

Jun 12, 2019
  127. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread @Daybreak Trading One Mangler Problem for Another.

My guess would be there's no such simple fix as just making all rare-flagged mobs immune to charm or that is not the sole intent of the...

Jun 12, 2019
  128. BlueberryWerewolf liked I has a bucket's post in the thread How do I move a boxed group?.

To add to this, I use the main assist as my /follow target so I can easily switch which character is getting followed if I need to....

Jun 12, 2019
  129. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread @Daybreak Trading One Mangler Problem for Another.

Are we sure Succor/Evac spells are affected by the change?

Jun 12, 2019
  130. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread DBG please consider allowing transfer from Coirnav to Selos.

I don't see any issue with allowing transfers to TLPs of equal or greater progression unless there are just technical limitations, up to...

Jun 12, 2019
  131. BlueberryWerewolf liked Vedarian's post in the thread Yet another pointless roadblock in the Hero's Journey.

Yeah, different quest. But thanks for the bump. :)

Jun 12, 2019
  132. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread How is this even remotely possible?.

You would have had to have logs turned on for it to record anything. It's possible other things aggroed. You don't log out for a little...

Jun 12, 2019
  133. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Returning to Norrath, any advice from veterans?.

An instance of EQ can basically run on a powerful calculator these days, so you shouldn't have any problem running multiple clients on one...

Jun 12, 2019
  134. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Yet another pointless roadblock in the Hero's Journey.

I see you are actually referring to a different quest. I had this problem with snake fangs in the "More Stuff for Madu" or whatever it's...

Jun 11, 2019
  135. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Yet another pointless roadblock in the Hero's Journey.

It was probably intended to be Large Snake Fangs like in the first Madu quest. But, hey, I just did this recently and was getting at...

Jun 11, 2019
  136. BlueberryWerewolf liked Absor's post in the thread Fires of Heaven - Everquest AMA.

My complaining was mostly so that I would have something to write rather than just repeating myself. Of course if people weren't jerks......

Jun 11, 2019
  137. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Returning to Norrath, any advice from veterans?.

1. Just about everyone boxes on Live at this point. The people who irrationally hate boxers are all on the TLPs now. SK pairs well with a...

Jun 11, 2019
  138. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Would you play on a cloud server?.

I would have zero interest in cloud-based streaming of EQ. Especially not simply because it might reduce botting.

Jun 11, 2019
  139. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Post your suggestions for improving Advanced Loot.

After spending an hour in Stone Hive with a three box and having to sort through literally hundreds of items in the loot window that I no...

Jun 11, 2019
  140. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread How do I move a boxed group?.

Some automation programs are allowed to be used on Live servers, but not TLPs. Just because it's allowed doesn't mean it's not...

Jun 11, 2019
  141. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Permanent Locked Classic Servers.

You can do all those things on TLPs now if you choose to do so.

Jun 10, 2019
  142. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread How do I move a boxed group?.

I use /follow with my 3-box on one computer and it works decently enough. I don't ever have the problem of a background character not...

Jun 10, 2019
  143. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread How do I move a boxed group?.

I just have my other characters all follow the same character with /follow Then you just have to sort of get used to how to run with...

Jun 10, 2019
  144. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread TLP quality of life unlocks.

Fun is Not Classic™!

Jun 10, 2019
  145. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Share Friends List Between Characters.

i think your friend list is stored in your character's .ini file, isn't it? Could just copy/paste?

Jun 8, 2019
  146. BlueberryWerewolf liked Absor's post in the thread Fires of Heaven - Everquest AMA.

They asked us, we didn't seek them out. And you're kidding yourself if the think FoH is outside the EQ family. Note the number of...

Jun 7, 2019
  147. BlueberryWerewolf liked Absor's post in the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

Really? Then someone should let her know, because she keeps showing up for work.

Jun 7, 2019
  148. BlueberryWerewolf liked Absor's post in the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

No. We have constantly said that the tech to do so isn't working. That is NOT a no.

Jun 7, 2019
  149. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Guess someone rubbed the magic lamp.

I don't think this analogy works very well. Some people will probably see their guilds consumed in either situation.

Jun 7, 2019
  150. BlueberryWerewolf liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Guess someone rubbed the magic lamp.

Well my feelings is that there were things about Xegony that kept it from going down the low population road. I mean no offence to low...

Jun 7, 2019
  151. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Guess someone rubbed the magic lamp.

It doesn't seem likely to me you will have less poaching and market disruption by merging more servers together.

Jun 7, 2019
  152. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread What's with the auto-exiting?.

Cool deal. Good to know.

Jun 7, 2019
  153. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread What's with the auto-exiting?.

Does this save UI changes? That's pretty much the only reason I fully camp and log out anyway. I tweak my UI constantly because... I...

Jun 7, 2019
  154. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Guess someone rubbed the magic lamp.

It's an interesting idea. It is probably indisputable that there is a feedback effect on a higher population server and a...

Jun 7, 2019
  155. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Guess someone rubbed the magic lamp.

I was running three toons on AB over the last few weeks and didn't seem to have any issues. My ping was like 30ms higher than on Mangler,...

Jun 7, 2019
  156. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread What's with the auto-exiting?.

I don't have an issue with the game process just ending itself, but about half the time I log out it goes to the login screen instead of...

Jun 7, 2019
  157. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Post your suggestions for improving Advanced Loot.

I have encountered a total of one player who had a problem with the system everyone else I've played with uses: Need All Everything,...

Jun 7, 2019
  158. BlueberryWerewolf liked Smokezz's post in the thread Guess someone rubbed the magic lamp.

Also need that "Never" button to just drop it on the ground immediately.

Jun 7, 2019
  159. BlueberryWerewolf liked Scorrpio's post in the thread Guess someone rubbed the magic lamp.

Solo advloot is about perfect. But group advloot does nit take into account different kinds of grouping in this game. Box groups,...

Jun 7, 2019
  160. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Joining Server.

Mangler has just unlocked Kunark, so all that is available there is Classic and Kunark (not strictly year 2000 gameplay - many modern...

Jun 6, 2019
  161. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

There was a thread here last month when Roxxly left. Might be what you're thinking of?

Jun 6, 2019
  162. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

Her twitter account still lists her as working for DBG and specifically on Everquest, fwiw https://twitter.com/thewindstalker...

Jun 6, 2019
  163. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

NO THREAD MERGERS

Jun 6, 2019
  164. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Ambassador of loving.

If you work in a computer science field in a major metro in the US, you could easily be making the equivalent of $50/hr. It is...

Jun 6, 2019
  165. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Returning player.

If you want to get back into the swing of things, start a new character and run through the Gloomingdeep Tutorial zone (I think this was...

Jun 6, 2019
  166. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

Yeah, there are definitely ways it could be improved. It would be nice to see if something is Lore/No Trade/Quest without having to...

Jun 6, 2019
  167. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Guess someone rubbed the magic lamp.

Really the only things I hate about Adv Loot are that coin split defaults to off and if I have something marked as No, but then realize oh...

Jun 6, 2019
  168. BlueberryWerewolf liked Morthakia's post in the thread Guess someone rubbed the magic lamp.

Agree with Tucoh. For those of us who box (which is a LOT), advanced looting is a godsend. It also advertises to the whole group what has...

Jun 6, 2019
  169. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

I've never really subscribed to the idea that EQ is necessarily more complicated or challenging than other games. A lot of the "challenge"...

Jun 6, 2019
  170. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

Yeah, I don't know what makes Advanced Loot so horrible. It's definitely not perfect, and at times can be annoying, but it's fine and way...

Jun 6, 2019
  171. BlueberryWerewolf liked Shanarias's post in the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

On the whole, it seemed to convey why we are either still playing, or back to playing this game. For me, it is part game, part community,...

Jun 6, 2019
  172. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

They have said "not technically possible right now", which is not functionally different from "no", but is not exactly the same thing.

Jun 6, 2019
  173. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread I'm a Chanter and wish they would massively nerf charm.

I'm having a hard time understanding why it matters that charm is powerful on a TLP server. I thought people wanted to play these servers...

Jun 6, 2019
  174. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread I’m a SK, Necro, Monk and I wish they would increase Feign Death reuse timer.

What is instead of increasing the reuse timer they gave SK/Necro/Monk two Feign Deaths?

Jun 5, 2019
  175. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Mangler update.

I mean servers could still come down if enough people crash Cabilis :P

Jun 5, 2019
  176. BlueberryWerewolf liked Lindartwo Derescue's post in the thread Mangler update.

You mean I went to work for nothing? :mad: heh

Jun 5, 2019
  177. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Unlocking past expansions.

I am subbed but haven't bought an expansion since Secrets of Faydwer (the last time I played before coming back), and it has me at 23...

Jun 5, 2019
  178. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Dbg, would this fix all the charm exploits?.

I believe the fallacy you may be looking for is post hoc ergo propter hoc. Charm gating exists in the game, and they haven't fixed it...

Jun 5, 2019
  179. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Manglers "Seasons" and "alphabet Necros".

You're looking at this as if DBG is selling a Coach bag and these third party sites are selling Couch bags, and so every purchase of a...

Jun 5, 2019
  180. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Manglers "Seasons" and "alphabet Necros".

In your second scenario, the purchase of a Krono by Player A is entirely irrelevant. Either Player B buys a Krono directly or Player B...

Jun 5, 2019
  181. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Manglers "Seasons" and "alphabet Necros".

The problem with your explanation is that it is incorrectly assuming that there is somehow some other way to generate Krono other than...

Jun 5, 2019
  182. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Manglers "Seasons" and "alphabet Necros".

There is no way to generate Krono other than buying one from DBG, so there is no case in which DBG loses money by a player buying a Krono...

Jun 5, 2019
  183. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

27,000AA in 36 hours would be 750AA per hour and not include any time for leveling.

Jun 5, 2019
  184. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Quests on Mangler.

Druid gets kind of boned in Classic, doesn't really have a quest set like other classes do, and your best bet for gear is raiding for the...

Jun 5, 2019
  185. BlueberryWerewolf replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

Max AA in 36 hours I'm pretty sure is literally impossible. 44,000 AAs, give or take, means about 1222 AAs per hour. 20 AAs a minute....

Jun 5, 2019