Blastoff's Recent Activity

1. Blastoff replied to the thread Raid Builder gDKP Mode.

It's made with Flutter so everything is a drawing on the canvas and doesn't use much html like most websites. You will rarely if...

Apr 13, 2024
  2. Blastoff replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I'd be afraid to use it open world, who could resist the urge to break my mez.

Apr 13, 2024
  3. Blastoff replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Look at the video on page 1 I posted, you could still do it with 1 chanter...Mez the pull, go get more mobs, keep the pile mezzed. Then...

Apr 13, 2024
  4. Blastoff replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I was doing 2-300 mob pulls in bonfire (lichen creep dz) during uf/hot. Sad the single chanter strat is getting nerfed, I was looking...

Apr 12, 2024
  5. Blastoff replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is not going to hurt pl sellers. People won't level out as fast. All it does is lower the bar for what is considered good pl xp and...

Apr 11, 2024
  6. Blastoff replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

They never should have nerfed enc stuns to share a timer in the first place. It was a high risk high reward leveling strat anyone could do...

Apr 11, 2024
  7. Blastoff replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

For the same reason all AOE spells just got a hit limit of 30. They don't want us getting fast xp.

Apr 11, 2024
  8. Blastoff replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

They will probably make more Krono since people won't level out of needing a pl as fast.

Apr 11, 2024
  9. Blastoff replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

This was fun while it lasted. When they made the Enchanter long duration targeted ae mez infinite targets during Coirnav's Velious it...

Apr 10, 2024
  10. Blastoff replied to the thread Raid Builder Check-In, DKP, and Auctions.

Don't miss the chance to bid out hundreds of items at once lag free with auto bidders, item filtering, and a wish list. With DKP, gDKP,...

Apr 4, 2024
  11. Blastoff replied to the thread Raid Builder Check-In, DKP, and Auctions.

Here's a picks mode video. [media]

Mar 28, 2024
  12. Blastoff replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

This guild is an amazing mix of hardcore and casual. If you want to poopsock you can. If you want to raid 2 hours a week and be 90% bis...

Mar 28, 2024
  13. Blastoff replied to the thread Any full GDKP guilds on new server? (if free trade).

I'm sure there will be a ton, more that Mischief had. Already seeing some guilds getting made in RB that are using GDKP mode.

Mar 27, 2024
  14. Blastoff liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

If I didn't 6 box, I still wouldn't group with you, because the people that believe this are usually extremely bad at the game or bad...

Mar 27, 2024
  15. Blastoff liked Klucifer's post in the thread Not A Bug Unity Anniversary Quest - Mischief.

Server: Mischief Guard Blevin no longer spawns in the Base Pick of Mischief, this started on Friday 3/22/24. As of 5pm PST on 3/25/24...

Mar 25, 2024
  16. Blastoff liked Lineater's post in the thread Year of Darkpaw quest has turned GFay into a level 100+ death zone..

Sounds like good anniversary content to me. Reminds me of the Griffons and hill giants roaming the East & West Commonlands circa 1999....

Mar 17, 2024
  17. Blastoff liked Protocol's post in the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

[IMG] TL;DR Discord: https://discord.gg/Faceless25th Loot Policy: Open-Bid DKP + Optional Plat Raids Requirements: 0% RA required! About...

Feb 29, 2024
  18. Blastoff replied to the thread Raid Builder Check-In, DKP, and Auctions.

I just finished a new feature I am calling Picks. This is a new guild mode intended for small mans that want to handle a large amount of...

Feb 26, 2024
  19. Blastoff replied to the thread Krono prices crashing on Mischief.

Not to mention the people who had bags full of the stuff spread across accounts ready to sell at TSS launch.

Feb 24, 2024
  20. Blastoff replied to the thread Krono prices crashing on Mischief.

SoF was actually an expansion everyone expected krono prices to go up because of how much plat could be pulled out of MG and with MG...

Feb 24, 2024
  21. Blastoff replied to the thread Krono prices crashing on Mischief.

Kronos were at 1.9 mil the week marcia got nerfed fully and fell to 1.1 mil between then and now. It isn't hard to figure out that a...

Feb 22, 2024
  22. Blastoff replied to the thread Krono prices crashing on Mischief.

Yeah because there were other dupes. Krono prices were stable for a couple expansions at 3-400k before Marcia. Not sure what you...

Feb 22, 2024
  23. Blastoff replied to the thread Krono prices crashing on Mischief.

Pre ts depot dupe on Mischief, yes it was. Prices were stable until Marcia went into the game and slowly climbed and accelerated as...

Feb 22, 2024
  24. Blastoff replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Underfoot is really fun and the Mischief ruleset is so good I haven't been able to bring myself to play any TLP since after playing most of...

Dec 22, 2023
  25. Blastoff liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Raid Builder Check-In, DKP, and Auctions.

Blast, you've always seemed really mellow about RB. Shy, even. Unnecessarily so, as using it has been great. Not only is it better...

Dec 10, 2023
  26. Blastoff replied to the thread Raid Builder Check-In, DKP, and Auctions.

Bidding out 500 items at once with no lag felt good.

Dec 10, 2023
  27. Blastoff replied to the thread Wizzy love coming to TLPs on 5th December Midday PST.

At .1 I think you can cast while moving like the circlet of shadow.

Nov 30, 2023
  28. Blastoff replied to the thread Wizzy love coming to TLPs on 5th December Midday PST.

I hope they lower the cast time of mage and druid aa nukes too

Nov 29, 2023
  29. Blastoff replied to the thread Fixed Reward choice window broken, OMM loot missing.

Broken OMM rewards do get copied over to the test server and it is still impossible to get rid of them.

Nov 8, 2023
  30. Blastoff replied to the thread [Mischief] Monk vs . . Wizard?.

Many have tried. I play on a 110 inch projector so everything needs to be big or I can't see it from 15 feet away. Chat 2 could be...

Nov 4, 2023
  31. Blastoff replied to the thread [Mischief] Monk vs . . Wizard?.

[media] Current Wiz play style...we're top right now, I don't know how long it lasts.

Nov 4, 2023