Beardsy's Recent Activity

1. Beardsy replied to the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

I 100% also want real confirmation on this. Probably one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen them do. Why specifically 200 days...

Apr 9, 2024
  2. Beardsy replied to the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

Saving time is the ULTIMATE power, there's NOTHING more important than time. But go on, little one, show us on the doll where your...

Mar 22, 2024
  3. Beardsy replied to the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

They absolutely sell pay to win, exp potions, bags, faction potions, haste/clarity pots, illusions/mounts with 6 hour beneficial buffs....

Mar 22, 2024
  4. Beardsy replied to the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

Oh hell no, stop trying to give them more scummy ways to make money. Make all claimables 999 for free is a much better option.

Mar 22, 2024
  5. Beardsy replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

I think it goes pretty damn well with the clockwork robe and the new gold ornaments from the Fippy pack. [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 21, 2024
  6. Beardsy replied to the thread You asked for crates......

Oh we want them, 24/7/365, not a one off "Hey here's fomo once a year." Someone sell me the Clockwork Rhino mount - Freedom on Mischief.

Mar 21, 2024
  7. Beardsy replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Never even heard of Sidekiq until this thread, not trying to bash anything but dear lord you do NOT need to spend money to be using a third...

Mar 21, 2024
  8. Beardsy replied to the thread Mischief people, I have a question..

A merc can carry you to 75 fairly easily, pushing to 80+ is going to either be make or break, the content between 75-90 is ridiculously...

Mar 21, 2024
  9. Beardsy replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

You answered 3 of my questions, thank you for doing so, but could someone please elaborate as to "Why" illusions aren't an easy "Turn mob...

Mar 14, 2024
  10. Beardsy replied to the thread [Mischief] <Fellowship of the Exiled> is recruiting!.

Bump - Could use more dps but still open to all classes! Raid times are Friday 8pm est - Sunday 6pm est - Openbid DKP website for...

Mar 7, 2024
  11. Beardsy liked Dre.'s post in the thread Rogues on TLPs - Easy Fixes.

All good stuff, I'd add "full speed sneak" to this list. 60 is probably too early for the "revamp" (proc counter) poisons, but used to...

Mar 7, 2024
  12. Beardsy replied to the thread Rogues on TLPs - Easy Fixes.

So judging by how many posts there are about "But Rogues are 1/1000th the dps of an afk monk" The truth is? Most rogues suck and they've...

Mar 7, 2024
  13. Beardsy replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

I've been asking people what they want for rogues for months on these forums, outside of a game genie for GM codes, what do you need to...

Mar 6, 2024
  14. Beardsy replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

It's easy to tell that no one currently working there has any real vested interest in the community. WE the community is what made this...

Mar 5, 2024
  15. Beardsy replied to the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

The only way to properly kill RMT is if you absolutely FLOOD the server with loot on a free trade server. Quadruple loot, half lockout...

Mar 3, 2024
  16. Beardsy replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

I'm the type to buy the "Pack" Bags, whether it's from the expansions or the quarm pack I buy a whole inventory full of em. Why? Cause...

Mar 1, 2024
  17. Beardsy replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

Rogues were gods before they implemented some permanent dmg buff to monks, I don't remember when it was, maybe in Luclin? But monks were...

Feb 29, 2024
  18. Beardsy replied to the thread Today is the day!.

100% agree with this. These "Claimable" items always need to be claimable to 999. I bought that ExtraLife duck for 2022 and only...

Feb 28, 2024
  19. Beardsy replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

I'm hoping there's still some available Friday. I regret spending $ last week lol I woulda spent it on this instead.

Feb 28, 2024
  20. Beardsy replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

They just need to increase exp rate instead of having us depend on exp pots/PL services, but that would kill some of their profits and...

Feb 28, 2024
  21. Beardsy replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

I agree "Blocking" content until you finish raids is absolutely absurd but the long snails pace crawl from 65 to 85 is unreal, 2 years...

Feb 28, 2024
  22. Beardsy replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

How to help rogues: Starts with Shroud of stealth at lvl 1 Once they hit 12: Give them the same critical hits % that warriors get at 12....

Feb 28, 2024
  23. Beardsy replied to the thread We’ve heard the clamoring!.

So how much are these tickets? Is this one of those "If you have to ask, you can't afford it." situation?

Feb 28, 2024
  24. Beardsy replied to the thread LoN Prize Packs.

RoF or CoTF iirc? It's not for another 5+ months at least I think =/

Feb 27, 2024
  25. Beardsy replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

I've been saying since Selos was 6 months in, instead of 1 month it shoulda been 2/1 unlock. 2 unlock for level increase, 1 for no increase...

Feb 27, 2024
  26. Beardsy replied to the thread ALT Tab Issue.

I've owned a Samsung CRG9 49" 5120x1440@120hz monitor since August of 2019 and ever since I got that monitor I've *NEVER* been able to...

Feb 27, 2024
  27. Beardsy replied to the thread We’ve heard the clamoring!.

Oh that's so neat, my favourite gods illusion is definitely a must have :P Can we maybe get an idea on how much the tickets will cost?...

Feb 23, 2024
  28. Beardsy replied to the thread planetside sold?.

Hyper-threading has existed as far as I can remember through changing client affinity. No one important wanted a changed ui and even...

Feb 16, 2024
  29. Beardsy replied to the thread planetside sold?.

A huge issue with what Darkpaw/Daybreak has been doing the last ~8-9 years is pretty much zero transparency. No one on, not a single...

Feb 15, 2024
  30. Beardsy replied to the thread planetside sold?.

To be fair it was only Planetside 2, the first iteration of the game was infinitely better than this one(imo) Now if they start messing...

Feb 15, 2024
  31. Beardsy replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Again, 100% ego based. There's zero downside to playing a rogue if you don't care about not being #1 when overpowered monks exist....

Feb 14, 2024
  32. Beardsy replied to the thread [Mischief] <Fellowship of the Exiled> is recruiting!.

We're progressing through HoT and gettin some awesome loots! Could use more peeps to tag along and have some fun! Open to all classes but...

Feb 14, 2024
  33. Beardsy replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Yeah, kinda. It's also an ego issue with bad rogues that either suck so bad they're beyond help or those that aren't willing to...

Feb 14, 2024
  34. Beardsy replied to the thread Next new crate's eta?.

Wtb gnome crates on Mischief. This is another situation where they could be making monumental amounts of money if they'd just have all of...

Feb 14, 2024
  35. Beardsy replied to the thread [Mischief] <Fellowship of the Exiled> is recruiting!.

Bump - Need moarrr peeps! More DPS especially! House of thule is a fantastic expansion, especially if you're returning or completely new to...

Feb 7, 2024
  36. Beardsy replied to the thread [Mischief] <Fellowship of the Exiled> is recruiting!.

Bump - Still recruiting - Open to all classes. PST to Freedom in game :D

Jan 29, 2024
  37. Beardsy replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

One thing rogue is missing atm in the Tss+ era, why do warrior and zerkers get that battle leap ability with a 30% dps boost? Give that to...

Jan 24, 2024
  38. Beardsy replied to the thread First Year of Darkpaw mission.

Be grateful you have something new to do and there's new items we can buy. I already bought the two spear ornaments and love em. As a...

Jan 17, 2024
  39. Beardsy replied to the thread {Mischief} - <Fellowship of the Exiled recruiting>.

There a mod that can delete this thread please? Made a newer one recently. Should add the ability to delete threads you've made, edit...

Jan 17, 2024
  40. Beardsy replied to the thread [Mischief] <Fellowship of the Exiled> is recruiting!.

Bumpin this up - We're always lookin for more peeps to join in on the fun! All classes open, could use more dps/tanks. House of Thule...

Jan 17, 2024
  41. Beardsy replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get more illusions in the game? I main a rogue but Preferably all/all so more people can have fun with them? Would be nice to get a...

Jan 15, 2024
  42. Beardsy posted a new thread.

[Mischief] <Fellowship of the Exiled> is recruiting!

Heyas! The fellowship is lookin to recruit more folks! Priority goes to DPS but we're open to all classes. Bonus points if you're an...

Forum: TLP Guild Recruitment

Jan 7, 2024
  43. Beardsy liked Sturmlocke's post in the thread Frostfell is finally here!.

[media] Merry Frostfell to all of Norrath, both in EQ1 and 2!

Dec 6, 2023
  44. Beardsy replied to the thread Frostfell is finally here!.

Wtb guide events that give out turkey leg ornaments! :P Merry Frostfell to all <3

Dec 5, 2023
  45. Beardsy replied to the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

Nah the last thing we need is some psycho's let loose trying to enforce rules that don't exist. What we really need is those guides that...

Dec 2, 2023
  46. Beardsy replied to the thread Oakwynd - Legacy Character Bonus and AA's.

We've all been paying to beta test a work-in-progress game for almost 25 years. Welcome to your first MMORPG experience!

Nov 20, 2023
  47. Beardsy replied to the thread Overseer, max level in all categories.

I still have no idea why this system is in game other than high end lvling apparently? Most of the ornaments are garbage that are locked to...

Nov 16, 2023
  48. Beardsy liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Robe appearance (old models).

You have no idea. But can't you use the 'Illusion trick' to achieve the look you want? -put on robe you want appearance of -cast...

Nov 8, 2023
  49. Beardsy replied to the thread Rogues?.

Even in older EQ rogues aren't all that far behind. Y'all are acting like a rogue is 50% the dps of a monk. What rogues are you playing...

Nov 8, 2023
  50. Beardsy posted a new thread.

1H ornaments not fitting in piercing weapons

I went and bought 2 of the Red Flaming Fists last night on the PoK Overseer merchant and found out it won't change the look of piercing...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 8, 2023
  51. Beardsy replied to the thread Rogues?.

True, got smoked by 2 adds while fighting a named :D

Nov 8, 2023
  52. Beardsy liked Mithra's post in the thread Rogues?.

All classes can molo named in kaesora. and you have a corpse there.

Nov 8, 2023
  53. Beardsy replied to the thread Rogues?.

I play the rogue "Freedom" On Mischief. I can school you on the class anytime you want. I Molo yellow named in Kaesorra library all...

Nov 7, 2023
  54. Beardsy replied to the thread Rogues?.

If you aren't keeping up as a rogue, git gud or stop making the rest of us look bad. Rogues are fine throughout the entire game, they're...

Nov 3, 2023