Bard2019's Recent Activity

1. Bard2019 replied to the thread Venril Sathir drops Phara Dar loot.

I can't think of any reasons why Venril Sathir shouldn't be able to drop Phara Dar loot. It falls precisely in line with the servers...

Jun 24, 2021
  2. Bard2019 replied to the thread Attn Devs: Make Hunter/Forager in Kunark NOT RARE else it will be an issue for the server..

It'll be interesting to see if they handle Veeshan's Peak key the same way.

Jun 12, 2021
  3. Bard2019 replied to the thread Totemic armor dropping?.

False. Ravenscale.

Jun 12, 2021
  4. Bard2019 replied to the thread Farming golems in Fear for Dragon and God loot..

But EoV isn't even the hardest mob in Plane of Sky.

Jun 3, 2021
  5. Bard2019 replied to the thread Farming golems in Fear for Dragon and God loot..

Sounds like the tagline for World of Warcraft.

Jun 3, 2021
  6. Bard2019 liked Bullsnooze's post in the thread Indicolite Armor not randomized and very rare on t1 mobs in Hate.

As a Warrior I do sympathize with your claims, but do you have data to back this up or are the developers just supposed to take your word...

Jun 3, 2021
  7. Bard2019 replied to the thread Allizewsaur in OOT.

It's not a rare mob and there can be several spawned at the same time, so the play field becomes leveled. Just wait until one spawns and...

Jun 3, 2021
  8. Bard2019 liked theonepercent's post in the thread Can't repeat mail delivery quests?.

Complete nonsense. If people were cheating ban them. Removing a quest that people have used for 20 years because some people cheat is...

Jun 1, 2021
  9. Bard2019 replied to the thread Hate Trash Dropping Dragon Loot (Mischief).

That's not an excuse. If they're capable of coding they should be capable of testing their code. If for some reason that's not...

May 30, 2021
  10. Bard2019 replied to the thread Hate Trash Dropping Dragon Loot (Mischief).

I'm not in Zaide's guild, I'm not even one of his friends, but I agree with his actions and if you care about EverQuest, you should too...

May 29, 2021
  11. Bard2019 replied to the thread Mischief- consistent loot tables, or huge range?.

I wouldn't worry about lesser loot too much. Everyone will just be racing to 50 so they can camp in Sky to endlessly instant-spawn the...

Apr 26, 2021