Archery's Recent Activity

1. Archery liked Heajol's post in the thread GMM and Trophies and.

So I'm a returning player after 12 years away and I've been trying to do a lot of reading up on what I have missed out on. The last...

Jul 30, 2019
  2. Archery replied to the thread GMM and Trophies and.

Heajol Welcome Back! The joy of EQ is that we ALL learn new things every day, if we interact with others and ask questions.

Jul 30, 2019
  3. Archery replied to the thread Veterans Rewards ~ Where did you go ~ What would be Best?.

How dumb can we be? Do we really listen to people who say it's not fair for me not to get free, things others paid and worked for?

Jul 30, 2019
  4. Archery replied to the thread Connection issue.

How long is soon?

Jul 30, 2019
  5. Archery replied to the thread Crash trying to enter Guild Hall.

How long is Soon? Courious minds would like to know.

Jul 30, 2019
  6. Archery liked klanderso's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, July 17th @ 4:00 AM.

Update: We're in the final steps of our update verification and are targeting an unlock between 10 AM and 10:30 AM

Jul 17, 2019
  7. Archery replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Love the response :)

Jun 19, 2019
  8. Archery liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Meh. (And certainly not at that conversion rate... and no this is in no way a promise to do this.) Hell no. Way no. No way in heck....

Jun 19, 2019
  9. Archery posted a new thread.

Veterans Rewards ~ Where did you go ~ What would be Best?

Veteran Rewards: Remember those? As EQ is now 20 the time is Right to Begin Again Rewarding it's Loyal followers. What...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jun 11, 2019
  10. Archery replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

> The "Follow" function leaves much to be desired. Somehow "binding" the other 5 in the group while running across or up and down in zones...

May 21, 2019
  11. Archery liked Risiko's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Everquest of today is so vastly different from what it was almost two decades ago. Depending on who you ask, that's either a good or bad...

May 21, 2019
  12. Archery posted a new thread.

Forcing Long Time Players to TONS of Extra wasted Work!

I mastered all Trade skills years ago to attain the then Lofted "Prayer Shawl of the Duke". Then comes "Trophies" ~ a most excellent...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 15, 2019
  13. Archery replied to the thread I want to earn Merc AA..

___ Well Said!! I've exactly the same issue on 3 accounts ATM. Would LOVE you suggestion implemented.

May 15, 2019
  14. Archery liked Yinla's post in the thread I want to earn Merc AA..

I'd love to be able to give my merc AAs instead of wasting AAs purchasing Glyths. At the moment I am using Glyth of Destruction and...

May 15, 2019
  15. Archery replied to the thread How many paid accounts do you have?.

My paid accounts vary between 8 and 14 depending on which peripheral accounts have built up enough to need AA's granted and how much...

May 15, 2019