Archery's Recent Activity

1. Archery posted a new thread.

YEAH TOV !!!

This is by far the most visually appealing expac ever! The game play makes sense and is enjoyable by all (Not only the few top server wide...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 25, 2019
  2. Archery replied to the thread Server Maintenance / Server Down Time Frames.

Really?? No news for a long time I worked in tech customer service. Any outage/problem and there were updates every 5 minutes or so -...

Dec 20, 2019
  3. Archery liked bortage's post in the thread Server Maintenance / Server Down Time Frames.

There's a lot of things you can only test with a big pile of people hammering it, I imagine there just weren't enough players on beta to...

Dec 20, 2019
  4. Archery liked Slackmage's post in the thread Server Maintenance / Server Down Time Frames.

Can we get a round of applause for klanderso On point with updates, in advance :eek: I think most of us hated the lack of communication...

Dec 20, 2019
  5. Archery liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread Server Maintenance / Server Down Time Frames.

I'm sure they do. Though they also want to get it up fast as can I'm sure. However if something goes very wrong, not much can do. I'm...

Dec 20, 2019
  6. Archery liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Server Maintenance / Server Down Time Frames.

When I worked in software development we called it the 'Scotty Factor'. Kirk: Scotty how long to fix those engines? Scotty: At least an...

Dec 20, 2019
  7. Archery replied to the thread Server Maintenance / Server Down Time Frames.

- - - - - - - - - - - You may not know or don't remember that formerly nothing was said during the times of patches. DBG Strives to...

Dec 20, 2019
  8. Archery liked Lisard's post in the thread Server Maintenance / Server Down Time Frames.

You guys should give Larger Down time windows (just give yourself an extra 2 hours to what ever your expected down time is. so if its a 4...

Dec 20, 2019