Antasirras's Recent Activity

1. Antasirras posted a new thread.

What's the deal with Overseer eating quests?

Three days in a row I've logged in to find 3 or 4 active quests instead of 5. Why is Overseer still "eating" quests all the time? Are...

Forum: Player Support

Nov 25, 2020 at 5:44 PM
  2. Antasirras replied to the thread Login server down?.

They should rearrange the name to Gamebreak Days

Sep 16, 2020
  3. Antasirras replied to the thread Current Lazy Root Rotting?.

I think I did about 10,000 AAs root rotting in Frontier Mountains. Call it lazy, but when you've got 5+ mobs cooking at any given time,...

Aug 21, 2020
  4. Antasirras replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

As a necro, I can definitely feel for wizards on the mana issues. What might be interesting is something I saw in another MMO that shall...

Aug 21, 2020
  5. Antasirras replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

They must not have gotten the memo that people who hang out here all the time "own the board" and that their opinions are invalid.

Aug 19, 2020
  6. Antasirras replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

There are quite a number of people here who equate a 20% lower crit chance with a 20% decrease in DPS. Crits increase damage by ~375% or...

Aug 19, 2020
  7. Antasirras replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

If they want to be oom constantly, sure. It takes a ton of mana to DoT up a new mob every 30 seconds, even if we're only using our...

Aug 12, 2020
  8. Antasirras replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

So... when you take away the crit chance, our spells have a greater chance of doing the same damage they used to do on a critical hit back...

Aug 11, 2020