Oakwynd Feedback

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by coltongrundy, Mar 18, 2023.

1. ISmellLikeInnySwamp Augur

Your 1999 Everquest doesn't exist anymore and hasn't for a very long time. :( This server doesn't change that fact.
  2. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

We have several accounts that are at 14/14 characters I have to either delete heroics and reroll them on other servers or transfer them to make room for TLP characters that merge to live.
  3. Kunfo Augur

I'll settle for 2023 Everquest, which exists right now. How about that?
    B0HICA, Ruiner, Thatoneguy666 and 3 others like this.
  4. D4 it is FTE is the real EQ killer

It’s a play test for next years competitive raiding 25th anniversary TLP. They’ll call “eq celebrities” “legends” and they will each lead a guild that competes for open world server firsts.
  5. Master Kahleem Augur

The EncounterLock system is completely trash, and one of the worst parts of EQ2.

So now, I'm very concerned about what OTHER awful ideas you're trying to bring across.

Are you going to ruin our buff system next??? o_O
    xmod2 and Kunfo like this.
  6. Runes Augur

Cant agree more, we are not your test dummies for fail rulesets
  7. FranktheBank Augur

EQs buff system is terrible.
  8. Go Take A Nap Augur

Ill test this garbage out for free on a new live server but im not paying to do it lol
    Thatoneguy666 likes this.
  9. brickz Augur

a lot of EQ is terrible but that's why we're here and not playing a new game
  10. Sabra Lorekeeper

haha let me level up my alt on my same account so when trueboxing is removed I can forget about them and level up all new characters with no bonus that I've earned by playing on the server!
  11. Master Kahleem Augur

EQ's buff system is better than the mess that is EQ2's buff system. So my point stands.
  12. Makin Apprentice

Where i do agree that I too would have preferred encounter locking be first tested on the test server, i however question your wording and approach to how you started this statement. The last I looked you are a player, or user in terms of computer software. You are not a developer or producer. Sometimes I feel as if gamers take their sense of entitlement too far.
    Fallfyres and Tarvas like this.
  13. Sabra Lorekeeper

I don't agree. What is in it for them? Its not like Mischief where you can sell the items. You get what you need and move on unless you JUST want to be mean but those people are going to get bored here real fast.
    Yes, but whats in it for him? He cant sell the crown, this isnt a free trade server.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  14. Zhazra New Member

Question is in the title. I was really looking forward to jumping into a new TLP this year but that rule set has me hesitant. I'm not saying I wouldn't try it but maybe it would be just less of a headache to go play on a server like Mischief. Anyone else in this boat?
  15. Sabra Lorekeeper

Look. After PoP all you do is log in to raid and log out. None of this is gonna matter. So come play with us and meet some new friends and have a good time.
  16. Zrender Augur

It's very easy to get up and running on Mischief/Thornblade and likely many players will be coming back there because those servers now have a new lease on life since the new server is not free trade. My guess is that the last gen of tlps will bleed a ton of population to either the new Oakwynd or Mischief/Thornblade.
    Fallfyres and Joules_Bianchi like this.
  17. Bewts Augur

Agnarr isn’t going anywhere. Always a good place to return to between bad TLP offerings.
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  18. Dmitry Elder

Seriously? How is this any different than how it is now? Some necro team sitting on your spawn.

At least now you might get the first shot off on the spawn.
    Traktur likes this.
  19. Zendien New Member

There's always gonna be a new "necro"... instant cast is going to be king on the new TLP :)
  20. Kunfo Augur

I'd play on mischief if they reverted it back to Kunark and reverted all characters to level 1