Activated 6 accounts instead of 12 for the next tlp due to 1 account per pc.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, May 19, 2022.

1. mark Augur

So instead of 12 active accounts if i could run them on 1 pc il be running 6 accounts each one on 1 pc since i always follow the eula,so less money for daybreak and more pain for me.
  2. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

3. mark Augur

timmiboi are you going to be playing on one of the 2 new tlps?
  4. Omani Journeyman

Well if you got a job you may be able to afford more pc's.
  5. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

I need kronos so I gotta decide which epic bottleneck I wanna monopolize
  6. Catalina Journeyman

he's disabled
  7. mark Augur

Never worried about kronos its not worth my time i play the game for fun thats why i prefer subs i do make some plat and krono and i use them then to gear up my boxes.
  8. mark Augur

omani running 6 pc its not a hard setup but more would be to much.
  9. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

I probably won’t join the new TLP until Velious and then I’ll spend the next 2 years in sirens grotto
  10. mark Augur

you are in the wrong game timm another new mmo they banned over 1 million bots thats where the money is.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Thanks mark, for giving all of us this vitally important information we all absolutely needed.

I am sure everyone will sleep much better knowing you are doing this.

Keep up the good work & don't forget to post what you ate for lunch every day on your IG.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  12. Waring_McMarrin Augur

A single account per pc has been the limit for a very long time, not sure why you are acting like it is different all of a sudden.
  13. mark Augur

actually rizlona was a boxing server that launched just less then 2 years ago and skuz i know i annoy you with wanting a boxing server starting in classic, since it dosent suit what you think everquest should be and i stated i have 6 active accounts instead of 12 due to the ruleset.to clarify it due to the trueboxing .
  14. Arclyte Augur

hey mark whats your favorite dipping sauce for nuggies

I like honey mustard
  15. mark Augur

since i am on oggre i like diping small races in swamp water and then eating them,yummy tummy his full let me scratch my backside.
  16. jeskola pheerie

Hey Mark, who was your main on Rizlona?
  17. Cronar Elder

Had a flashback of that skywalker whats his name from ages ago who used to box entire raids.

That can't be fun.
  18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

A single server that was an exception to the rule? I don't care if they do or do not release a boxing server, but I can see a pattern with what rulesets they are releasing.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  19. mark Augur

i have been in dhs in the past cool guild nice people.
  20. Arclyte Augur

you should have been in a padded room