Activated 6 accounts instead of 12 for the next tlp due to 1 account per pc.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, May 19, 2022.

1. Catalina Journeyman

Sam Deathwalker?
    Cronar likes this.
  2. Arclyte Augur

the poster boy for EQ addiction and mental illness
  3. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

So we’re just gonna stigmatize mental illness in the EQ forums now, eh?
  4. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

Sam Deathwalker!

Legend.
    Cronar likes this.
  5. mark Augur

Actually if you meet me in real life I look scary but I am a very happy easy going person,who occasionally loves being a troll online and starting s h I t when is bored
  6. Midnitewolf Augur

God I missed the day when people used to play one character and devote themselves to being good at that character so they would have a great rep and could get group invites easier. No way in hell someone can be playing optimally when their attention is split 6 or 12 ways and they sure aren't playing socially, rather they are just taking up group camp preventing others from playing socially.
  7. mark Augur

There’s a thing called discord and just because someone his boxing it doesn’t mean other friends and Guildies
    can’t replace all the boxes and help people do their epics.
  8. Aenoan Augur

TBH - Gonna need a new game for that to happen.
  9. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

I love playing with a 6 box group, that way I don’t have invite somebody in that wants to whine that I’m not “playing optimally or socially enough” among other things I’m sure.
  10. Lineater Augur

The people of Yelinak/Vaniki are devastated you can't play twelve.
    Dragon Jockey and Skuz like this.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

FTFY
  12. mark Augur

if you read my original post i was letting daybreak/darkpaw know.
  13. Cronar Elder

People will play in a manner that brings them fun. It is their business, as long as it is within the rules of the game they are playing.
    My personal view is that i wish the studio would refit the game to make it more single player friendly so that people don't feel the need to multibox.
    That will never happen, so i will hug my pipe dream and wait for things to change.