OK here's the word I'm hearing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Rcbauer Augur

2 servers.
    Start in Velious
    All classes unlocked at start.
    Epics only availabe in-era
    1 server is random loot and 1 box limit. (aka Aradune rules)
    Other server is boxing friendly
    Zinth, Thewiz and Nighthawk like this.
  2. Nighthawk Lorekeeper

I was onboard until this part, I'm not sure how this would work with some people monopolizing spawns.
  3. Rcbauer Augur

[IMG]
  4. Nighthawk Lorekeeper

Unless you just meant beastlord and berserker epics were not available until the respective eras.
  5. Gnothappening Augur

That is kinda horrible if even remotely correct.
    Lanffear and code-zero like this.
  6. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Why make a rule about epics if you're starting in velious?
    Critt likes this.
  7. Rcbauer Augur

Beastlords and Berserkers.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Gnothappening Augur

I was hoping Karendune would never be repeated. Nothing like weaponized petitions to get a camp.
  9. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Oh I see. I didn't see the all class unlocked.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

[IMG]
    Thewiz likes this.
  11. Zansobar Augur

So on the boxing server is it also random loot or is it an old fashioned loot clone?
  12. jeskola pheerie

You should stop talking to yourself. All classes unlocked at velious will never happen and I am not even sure what epics only available in-era means. By velious, all epic 1.0 are already out of era for good.
    code-zero likes this.
  13. MattThePhat New Member

[quote="1 server is random loot and 1 box limit. (aka Aradune rules)[/quote]

Random loot... like Mischief? I hope not cuz that's a hard pass if so. I've been waiting for a point to jump back in.
    TheBudkai likes this.
  14. Rcbauer Augur

Old fashioned
  15. Bailen Augur

Starting in velious doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I would hope they'll hold off on moving on to later expansions for a little longer if they go that route.
    Zinth likes this.
  16. Yohan New Member

False information at its best.
  17. Herf Augur

Nope nope nope nope.
  18. wade_watts Augur

It could be legit - a bold new strategy to create a server that literally nobody was asking for.
    Ponter likes this.
  19. Tankkin Journeyman

Won't be in the majority for sure, but Selos without truebox be amazing. So much easier to get stuff done when can box a crew solves the keeping up issue for most~ Would definitely be more of a hardcore server, but nice to see all xpacs fairly fast *still more than 2 years at this point lol*

Life cycle of a normal tlp server is just too long to be able to see entire game. Event servers need to be more of a thing
  20. Blerb New Member

I heard "Bird" is the word.
    Thewiz and birdsong_pawn like this.