*an enraged golem

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Wrathful, Sep 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrathful New Member

Congratulations to Playstation of Mediumcore on his wizard epic.
    We even recorded the final epic fight for everyone's enjoyment!!
    It was a lil frustrating when someone then proceeded to go and kill the final Wizard epic turn in mob? Weird right...
    But it did quickly respawn!!

Talimat and Duder like this.
  2. Tinthalas Tigris New Member

Who is that training you in the beginning? like... :12?
    Talimat likes this.
  3. Zaaree New Member

This almost looks like someone attempted to train you, surely that isn't the case though..... right?
    TLP Addict likes this.
  4. TrollMan Elder

So.....they didn't break any rules according to their Guild Leader.. RIGHT?
    Talimat and TLP Addict like this.
  5. Mushnar New Member

That's Broken Golem Baby! Congratulations Playstation! The attempt to train away the broken golem and kite it was laughable, we had it locked down pretty solid. When that didn't work they dusted off their "Babies' First Train Set" and dropped some gorgons, tormentors, and worry wraiths on our heads. Thankfully our enchanters made light work of it so we could secure the kill.
    Talimat likes this.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

Absolutely disgusting.

If you can't train successfully in Plane of Fear then you don't deserve TLP.
    Talimat likes this.
  7. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Well done folks. They're having some rough times in PoFear this week. We snagged Wraith of the Shissar from them like 2 days ago. Let the good times roll.
    Talimat, Duder and TrollMan like this.
  8. TrollMan Elder

Eeeeeek they've had a ROUGH week, many tears have been shed... blood pressure SKY HIGH
    Talimat and Mushnar like this.
  9. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

I heard there was another casual who killed a ghoul assassin the other day in Lguk. We really are slipping on non-raid mobs.

Heh I don't think 1 person bringing 3 gorgon's near them constitutes a train.
    We were pulling in OW Trak when the golem spawned. Only other person there was Playstation, who has been tracking it since the beginning. The direction given was to not mess with it. Playstation already knew we most likely wouldn't which is the whole reason he did the turn in, especially since 95% of fear was clear. As you can see in the video, it's basically killed on its spawn spot. One person going against the order and bringing in 3 light blue gorgons, is almost comical that anyone would get mad over that. We are an OW raid guild, we prioritize OW raid targets. Trakanon takes priority. Epic stuff is something we do for fun on the side just cause we love reading the forum posts on our downtime.
  10. TrollMan Elder

Thought ya'll didn't train people? Aka break rules?

And didn't one of your guildies explain that you need a raid to get Broken Golem anyway? LOL
    Talimat likes this.
  11. Sparrow New Member

You're garbage.
  12. TrollMan Elder

He can't even see that one on of his members clearly trained in that video; just avoids it altogether. Go figure!
    Talimat likes this.
  13. TrollMan Elder

You always have some BS excuse for everything your pathetic guild does bro. Sad. I wish you the best though man. It's sad, I'm glad you guys get enjoyment out of being jerks and "competitive" lawl. Clearly you guys couldn't handle P99 blue or green. That's where the real competition lies.
    Dragnet Sleuth likes this.
  14. Trox2010 Augur

So I take it all those TEB members that are obviously in the video will of course be removed from the guild since they did not answer the call for Trak as per your charter? There are obviously at least 4 TEB members there so if they aren't removed then obviously you condoned their actions.
    Talimat likes this.
  15. uaeb New Member

The total # of mobs in the train is easily figured out.

Even if we aggro'd half of those mobs ourselves (we didn't, notice we are sitting in camp at the start of the video with no mobs.) that's still a nice ten pull on top of what was 16 toons.

If said person did go against your orders, I would hope you would punish and not just blow it off

[IMG]
    Xoner and Talimat like this.
  16. TrollMan Elder

Like that Monk, clearly he intention was to train and he trained at least 5+ mobs. But some people in that guild promote that behavior to get what they want.

Edit: look at above my post.....busted...proof in the pudding.

Great Guild leader here!
    Xoner and Talimat like this.
  17. Srobria New Member

There was WAY more than 4 TEB members, was probably 35+ at least.
    Talimat likes this.
  18. Mushnar New Member

We got another Shissar kill last night as well. Heck, at this rate I'm half expecting to login tomorrow and see OW Trak just wandering around by himself.
    Xoner, Talimat and ttin like this.
  19. merkmerk73 Journeyman

Gee it almost looked like an EQ Baby tried to train Mediumcore in that guild

Say it isn't so!!!

(And shonuff here's atabashi over here spewing propaganda. gso)
    Talimat, Dragnet Sleuth and TrollMan like this.
  20. merkmerk73 Journeyman

Grats Mediumcore!!

Also, this is Atabashi today:

[IMG]
    Talimat, TLP Addict and TrollMan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.