The queue will be fixed by friday

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Moforyguy, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Finder New Member

Wait, it is a zombie game about being woke? Sorry, I am way out of the loop with this one.
  2. Amygdala New Member

Add in new POE league, people will have some options out there. Although, admittedly, when I saw the new league trailer, I wasn't really all that fired up, but at least I don't have to wait in a 4+ hour queue to log in. I really don't wanna hear the argument that DPG can't clone a server, they've literally done it in the past. Why do you think the Lockjaw server came to be?
    Pikles likes this.
  3. Lazybones New Member

Ahhh, you are going to be disappointed tomorrow when you realize you still have a month to wait :(
  4. Pawtato Augur

Yea, I like the concept to try and get more people to do crafting. I did enjoy delirium this league though.
  5. Sikkun Augur

Damn it.....

Oh well CnC remake is still fun.
  6. Dyzalot Augur

7. Laronk Augur

The first one had really good story but the game play was kinda meh, ill get the 2nd one for the story mostly because I want to see it through
  8. Aneuren Tempered Steel

I'm super glad you pointed me in this direction, because when I went to Google this completely unknown and irrelevant entity, the first webpage I found discussing it was Forbes.

But I hate Forbes, since they try to get around Adblocker. But, in a kind of lazy/non-lazy hybrid fervor, I refused to leave the page and instead figure out how to block their block on Adblocker.

I can now fully give Forbes the middle finger of Adblocking, because of this post. Thanks OP!
  9. Dyzalot Augur

You may want to check out some reviews. I see a lot of people saying that it is the story itself that they are upset with. I'm pretty disappointed myself as I was looking forward to this game. I will probably wait until it goes on sale in a few months before buying it myself.
  10. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Everything I have seen says it is 25+ hours and can take 40-50 depending on how much exploring/side stuff you do.
  11. yerm Augur

https://i.ibb.co/wBc6fGG/tlou2review.png

This typically happens when you have a really good product that people all love and rave about and then they release an expansion that is garbage. Civ beyond earth, wow cataclysm, dragon age 2, etc.

I would be VERY skeptical about buying this game.
  12. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Getting a that many reviews on its launch day? How many of those are honest reviews?
  13. Laronk Augur

But I need to see the story even if it's really bad!
  14. Artickitty New Member

LMAO really a woke dumpster pile of burning gnome poop. Naughty pooch attacked streamers players and the main characters are shallow. Plus consoles are for people who can not afford gaming machines. Let the butt hurt flow.....
  15. Ruination Elder

Video game companies don't cater to our age group.
  16. mark Augur

what queue we play on riz and the only times i see no picks his at server reset or quenous
  17. yerm Augur

You can speculate if you want to, my guess is "very few" too, but the fact remains that this exact review situation typically accompanies a really awful expansion.
  18. Relentless Insomnia

There is no queue on Mithara
    Pikles likes this.
  19. Waring_McMarrin Augur

People are able to get an accurate review on a game that has 20+ hours of game play when it has been out for under a day?
  20. Mercanyin Augur

Never even heard of it.