Everything is overtuned

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Regazozo, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Graves Elder

Okay. Your words.

"I am crushing stuff in entry zone."

"If I cruise through this zone with that pair, I am gonna come back here and call you guys whiny babies."

"On Third mob, mage and his healer merc died"

"I will be able to get into the next zone with this duo before you know it."

"Those of you that live your lives in this game should be glad there is still stuff being developed in this game for you."

"Some guys are really good at doing that and many people just want to girl dog about everything for no reason."

Every part of my summary stands above in your words.
    Shanarias and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  2. Graves Elder

Off you go then. Let's see you climb El Cap without a rope.
    FawnTemplar likes this.
  3. Axxius Augur

The biggest issue seems to be the magic resistance. If we can slow/cripple and mez things quickly - the damage may not be so bad.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. Took2summmit Elder

I think people are misunderstand my intentions. I'm all for being able to pet tank the xp areas in TBL with merc healers, and maybe the xp areas need to be toned down, I havent done much in that regard. I just am from the standpoint that the progressions quests should take a little more planning and group makeup.
  5. Vdidar Augur

It could very well be me just sucking it up but I couldn’t land a mess on anything with a bard.
  6. Axxius Augur

My Enchanter had to Tash almost everything before a mez would land, and sometimes still take 2-3 mezzes even on tashed mobs. AE mez in the missions with multiple adds (e.g. Strange Magic) - forget about it: either every single mob resists Stare/Wave, or you get 1 mezzed, 2 with luck.

P.S. And somebody REALLY needs to look at Arcane Disjunction! I don't know when it stopped working, but it's completely non-functional now.
  7. Sad Panda Elder

resist debuff song and drum made it possible, Group hugs mez lands better than single target.
  8. tyrantula Elder

Before I realized that more than half the mobs I've encountered were stunnable, the frequent HP spikes were something to worry about. Now it's MUCH more manageable.
    Bibiks likes this.
  9. Sad Panda Elder

Run away fast la la la
    click drum and debuff song la la la
  10. Belexes ForumQuester

You have taken a lot of stuff out of context. That is why you didn't quote the whole post. You cherry picked.

You are hilarious. I was crushing stuff with the raid rogue and SK, not the group gear equipped mage and a semi raid ranger. I was crushing mobs and the first 3 tasks I did were cake.

I was referring to two different duos in that post. Wake the hell up. :)

The rest of the statements you cherry picked have nothing to do with stuff being easy. You still can't prove I said the zone and tasks were easy for my mage and ranger duo

I did say with the mage getting some more work done on it and me learning it better, the ranger and mage should be getting into the next zone soon. Doesn't say I said it was easy as I experienced it the other night. I actually even said after I died on the third mob, the mage wasn't ready enough as he was.

You crack me up. You are like your own Chinese whisperer.

You really should learn how to present your case better than you are doing. Weak.
  11. jeskola pheerie

He sucks... I tanked all of TBL at level 105 in TDS armor with 14k AA
    FawnTemplar and Pirlo like this.
  12. took2summit11 Augur

I won’t, because since I’m an actual climber and you’re a peanut gallery, I know that holds can and do break. I’ve had it happen to me many times. I won’t put my life in danger over something I can’t control.
  13. Pirlo Augur

Dude, you just got pwned by Yi min, and she's 4 ft tall .....and.... you.... can't.... teach that!
    AcemoneyFV likes this.
  14. Graves Elder

To summarise...

Says he hasn't said things. Says prove it or shut it. Is given proof. Cries.
  15. Graves Elder

But he did. That is why he is famous and you are not.

And that is why your earlier analogy falls flat.
  16. took2summit11 Augur

I got pwned by her saying she thinks mages should be able to steamroll everything by themselves? I made a big mistake by trying to voice my opinion to the devs that progression content should be geared towards well put together groups.
  17. Belexes ForumQuester

You're wrong, I win.

I feel dirty now. That didn't take any brain power I admit. I hope you are saving yours up to produce a BM later. :p
  18. took2summit11 Augur

You brought up Alex Hannold not me. Based on your other comments you are a really bad player that wants things handed to them. All I was saying is adding an easier path does not make the same reward the same. I guess I should have just used that sentence instead of trying to use an analogy you would take way out of context and have the conversation spit off in multiple different directions.
  19. Mintalie Augur

Wrong again, dude. Please stop twisting everything on the forums to fit your narrative. I've not seen a single person argue that mages should be able to solo named.

I box an enchanter and a druid and run three healer mercs (for named) and yes, I believe that an RoS raid-geared mage with a raid pet earring, two other support characters (boxed or not!), and three healer mercs should be able to do most if not all of the progression.* I in no way think that this is an unreasonable expectation.

* I accept that there will always be a mission or two that requires a full group of real players, and I'm completely okay with it.
    FawnTemplar, Pirlo and Yimin like this.
  20. NeverPayForLag Augur

Thanks for that. This could be a reason for a Paladin to have less trouble. I will try a complete Stun-Setup after the servers are up again.
    Yimin likes this.