Everything is overtuned

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Regazozo, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I missed the part where we're forced to read threads we don't care about
  2. NeverPayForLag Augur

Sorry to bother you. I was not exact. I wanted to not have my own pets inside but the pets of the others in the group for healing them. And their mercs. That was the main reason.

But it is cool - I didn't knew that part with the "my pet" - thank you for that one.

Do you know a way how to get mercs/pets from others or even from outside the group into that loaded? I can target them then they are ready for out of the group healing, or for more control if Mage pet in the group will tank.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

Wasnt hard running 2 different toons in that mission.
    We needed crowd control so I ran my monk and my enchanter. Although I do box on different computers :)
  4. took2summit11 Augur

Sorry when I said box, I know Tucoh 6 boxes and that is what I was referring to. Yes 2 would not be a big deal on this mission.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  5. Outlander Engine Elder

I think I understand what you are asking, but I haven't found a great way to do it.

I'm not at home right now, so here's a general description.
    I usually use Group Roles. Right click on the group window, select Tank, Main assist etc.
    Then I right click on xtar 2 and select Group Tank. Now I can use xtar 2 for all my heal macros and all I have to do is make sure group roles are set.
    My healers always have xtar2 as the Tank. Makes my "oh crap" macro's easy to remember.

When I'm healing a pet, (or out of group) I target the pet, then click xtar 2 and select "current target".
    Then I save that as "1Group".
    Then if I have to gate/zone/evac/camp and my xtar clears, I just reload 1Group. The 1 is there so it's always at the top of the list.
    When my mage dies, and the new pet has a new name, I have to do all this again.
    I'm continuously saving over 1Group. It's a throw-away name I use.

When I'm done pet healing, I load "default" then save it as "1Group" to reset everything back the way it was.

I'm sure someone has an easier way to handle pet tanks. My way always feels clunky.
    NeverPayForLag likes this.
  6. Thunderkiks Augur

Gotcha :)
  7. NeverPayForLag Augur

Many thanks. So it is like it is. As long as there is no real easy save option of Mercs and Pets of my fellows then your option is a very nice workaround. Many thanks for that. :)