The 'Guess next expansion & features' Game!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Aug 7, 2018.

1. ptah Augur

ok next xpansions wishs and dreams

Kunark 3.0 im ok with.. starter zone LOIO/END zone KC something like FV also as starter zone.
    And by starter zone I mean something similar with ros t1.. but the named closer to t2. maybe with some new tricks.. just not the silly OP spell damage stuff. Save that deep into KC.. the end zone of zones.. heh. Scale towards PoW when that was current.. but is trash xp.. focusing on end game grouping. Goal would be to bring together the servers player into that zone if max level. which would be 110 I think.

Raid wise LOIO having a Goro like start event.. then next teir harder.. hint hint side zone water and undead. Some filling stuff in the middle and ending again in KC. Balance the silly dps checks with stuff raid teams need to do on the side. Via emote is ok or shield clicks similar to SF.

Now for the big idea.. scale it for 30 and 54 man raids.. with smaller team getting less chest rewards. Same loot table just less items.. and maybe 5 coins vs 10.

And with eok we got eotd quest.. I like it. RoS cres ear.. I liked.. Kunark 3.0 what slot and mega quest would you like to see? Primary maybe are too deep on the calendar for that.. how about a secondary or ranged item?

Last.. 2 times.. somehow adjust the bazzar limits to support more than 2M and change.. how I suggest build upon the krono. Make a slot for number of kronos for items X. And let the krono offer dual sub and or DB money in market place.. either by adjust the orginal krono. or making a krono 2.0 purple krono. New blood in the market and keep having fun.
  2. Elskidor Augur

Just create a higher tier baz zone for anything that can't be sold in the dollar store current bazzar.
    Eaedyilye and svann like this.
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

In case you folks missed it the next expansion will be OoW themed. It's unfortunate that they decided to leave Kunark unfinished because they missed 2/3rds of the zones, a lot of lore and a lot of great stuff.

I really don't understand why they wouldn't do at least one more Kunark based expansion before moving on and I hope they don't start randomly skipping around since they will have skipped several expansions worth of potential revamps and updates with no obvious plan in place.

It seems like they could really benefit from having an overall outline and sticking to it. I love OoW but Kunark is the first and most important expansion in EQ history in my opinion and deserved to be finished and not left as it is.
  4. Nekk Augur

Where did you get this info?
  5. Gnomereaper Augur

The friendly little Squidward pet we got as a gift for logging in because we're cool. Last two years were Kunarkian and we got Kunark expansions.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Bloodlord Balkoth New Member

i would like to see something done with The Unkempt Woods off of Jaggedpine i mean the enterance to it has been there god knows how long and we have never been able to see what is beyond that bark wall at least to my knowledge i have been wanting to see what is back there since i started EQ 6 and a half years ago and it would be cool if they finished up what ever is behind that dormant portal in Shards Landing and there is definatly room for more places to go to on some of the continents such as Kuaa and Taelosia and based on the atlas there is more room for some stuff on Odus and Faydwer even if just a little there is my rant for the day lol
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Frogmancer Augur

Probably because we're all real tired of goblin spinstun and chokidai memblur...
  8. Elenaglar New Member

We are done in EoK/RoS. We killed the Queen, the King and the Prince of the Sarnaks. This means the Sarnaks are done. And we killed the Leader of the Dragons. And this means all enemys of the Combine are killed. Why help them now the conquer some poor gobos in LoiO or visist a now totaly rot Dragon in OS. I dont believe that the Iksar wont easily join the Combine.

All in all they just missed some zones but no Story. Because of that the Combine can start to conquer the rest of the world. And maybe with the OoW/GoD theme there can be a war Combine vs Discord for the leadership on the world. Dont forget EoK and RoS are 400 years later then the other addons.
  9. Kolani Augur

I dunno, after RoS I'm seriously considering siding with Discord myself. Tsaph himself is cool, but I have a lot of misgivings about his employees.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Yinla like this.
  10. IblisTheMage Augur

Not going as far as siding with Discord, but Tsaph is a daywalking vampire about to conquer the world roman empire style. Great if he can stop Discord, but we might have to garlic his behind at some point in time.
  11. Karthanon Augur

Meh. Move right to Velious, skip GoD/OoW remakes. I'm just wanting to see a raid to have to take down a new Stormfeather that MIGHT pop once every 72h +/1 12h, etc. etc.
  12. Zamiam Augur

velious came before GoD/OoW .. so dont need to skip them
  13. Karthanon Augur

Skip GoD/OoW anyways. Bleh (can you tell I don't care for the whole wooo aliens bit?)
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I just wish we'd let him die in TBS.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  15. Aerocell New Member

I think he was supposed to die in ship-to-ship combat. What could have been...
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

with me wearing my visable cloak.....
  17. svann Augur

Based on a bug post by Qbert and the above vid, I will guess Secrets of Faydwer 2.o
  18. smash Augur

An item that would be nice: Atm, we got illusion/familiar, Mount key rings.

Would be nice if NeXT would be trophy key ring
  19. Frogmancer Augur

But why? What's the benefit of a keyring over the already dynamic system of trophies in houses?
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  20. Daedly Augur

I would much rather just have inventory slots that trophies could be placed in than to have to mess with the housing system. Heck, maybe make a quest npc that you could turn trophys into whom would then turn them into medals that are the same stats. Then either add inventory slots for the medals to be placed in, or create a new aug slot type and 3 of the slots to group neck armor and 5 on raid neck armor. I only say to convert trophies to medals because it makes more sense to wear trophys than medals, though I could care less if it wasn't. I would just be happy if they removed the need for housing to use them though.

Unless I am stupid and there is already a way to use trophies without the housing system. Or maybe both.