Login server down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gremin, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makta Elder

Exactly, I have been back since the end of March, and have had nothing but trouble @ nearly every turn, as outlined in my prior post. He has been lucky to dodge the bullets to this point I would say. Give it another few months and you will be joining the crusade lol.

2. Relax New Member

I took today off of work to play, looks like the Dev team at Daybreak did as well.... Thanks!
    Xanadas likes this.
  3. DaybrokeInfinity New Member

Big surprise! Daybreak at its' finest ladies and gentlemen. The moment they do anything the game is unusable. Please for the love of all that is good, sell EverQuest to someone that cares.
    Kinky and O_Castitatis_Lilium like this.
  4. vaio007 Elder

Well obviously this isn't going to be fixed quickly. An hour and counting for a f****** login server?
    Jesus.
  5. Teksuo New Member

Ruining my bonus exp week-end early are you ;)

That's fine parcel me a Krono and we'll pretend it never happened.
    Kinky likes this.
  6. Cstoner187 Elder

go get some sun, gingers.
  7. Weeman New Member

The Devs just wanted to get the camps they wanted before letting everyone else in for the bonus xp weekend. It will be alright once they have their camps / groups up and going.
    Kinky likes this.
  8. Harmare New Member

dont encourage them to leave the house plz
  9. timeflies New Member

More like 24% uptime
  10. DaybrokeInfinity New Member

Oh and to start another wager, how many of the people that were already logged into Agnarr are Real-Money Transaction hoarders? I saw a 6 box team owning the SMR camp for at least 3 days straight, bet you he/she is unaffected heh
  11. chr0nix33 New Member

How is it a game like Playerunknown's Battleground can manage to have 200k players online on avg with next to 0 downtime? The game is even early access. No excuse for Daybreak's lack of support here.
  12. Cirulik New Member

This is starting to feel like the end of Vanguard
  13. MrCoolies New Member

Blah clash of clans beats this : )
  14. Phryk New Member

This is why I can't wait for Pantheon to come out. 18 years and they cant figure out how to fix login issues?
    Xanadas and Teksuo like this.
  15. Teksuo New Member

Pretty sure Pantheon will have issues here and there also... but i feel you... can't wait.
  16. TheRealDeal Journeyman

Can we get some kind of ETA?????
  17. Kinky New Member

Except SONY owned EQ up until 2016 sometime when they sold it to Daybreak Games.. which is probably one of the worst companies I've come across for server updates, patches, hot fixes, etc.. They break everything constantly.. :/
  18. vaio007 Elder

There is never an ETA because no one who posts on this board has any information about what the problem is.
  19. DaybrokeInfinity New Member

This just in from CNN,

ETA of EQ Login server issue being fixed: approximately the same amount of time it takes us to fix it.
  20. Kinky New Member

Here is some nonsense nobody cares about.

Sony Online Entertainment, developer of EverQuest, PlanetSide, DC Universe Online and the recently released H1Z1, has been sold by Sony to investment firm Columbus Nova, SOE announced today. The developer will now operate as an independent game studio under a new name, Daybreak Game Company.

"We are excited to join Columbus Nova's impressive roster of companies," said John Smedley, president of Daybreak Game Company. "They have a proven track record in similar and related industries and we are eager to move forward to see how we can push the boundaries of online gaming. We will continue to focus on delivering exceptional games to players around the world, as well as bringing our portfolio to new platforms, fully embracing the multi-platform world in which we all live."
    Daybreak Game Company will continue to work on H1Z1, EverQuest Next, EverQuest Landmark and other game projects that started at SOE. Now that the studio is independent of Sony, it will develop its titles for Xbox and mobile platforms, not just PlayStation and PC.
    "So what exactly does this mean for you? It will be business as usual and all SOE games will continue on their current path of development and operation," the developer said in a post on Reddit. "In fact, we expect to have even more resources available to us as a result of this acquisition. It also means new exciting developments for our existing IP and games as we can now fully embrace the multi-platform world we are living in."

"Can't wait to make Xbox games," John Smedley said on Twitter. He later assured fans that "All of our games are still here and will continue to be."
    Sony Online Entertainment has developed online games since 1996, including EverQuest, EverQuest 2, Star Wars Galaxies, DC Universe Online, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, PlanetSide, PlanetSide 2 and more. The company is currently developing PlanetSide 2 for PlayStation 4, H1Z1 and new EverQuest games.
    Columbus Nova is a multi-strategy investment firm based in New York and Silicon Valley and manages more than $15 billion of assets. Columbus Nova Technology Partners' portfolio includes digital music service Rhapsody, video chat service Rabbit, online service marketplace Fiverr and more.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.