Login server down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gremin, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. telezar Journeyman

Nooooo i watered the puppys they water their own poop lol
    :D
  2. Geroblue Augur

Sound the trumpets ! Call forth the horde of cheese cakes !
  3. Devdin New Member

I logged out to update my maps... not i can't get back in -- my f'n luck....!!!!
  4. TheBigDaddy New Member

Yeah I was playing earlier today now I'm locked out boo hoo I'll actually have to go live my pathetic life
  5. Eshez New Member

Have they tried unplugging it and plugging it back in?
  6. Valishar New Member

Ya right you will continue to give money, and continue to wait.
  7. vaio007 Elder

Clearly said process requires an Ikea instruction manual to follow.
    *picture of hand grasping plug and pulling from wall*

That's as far as they've gotten.
  8. Tahran New Member

Why does this not surprise me, also error timeout when trying to log in
  9. Geroblue Augur

That doesn't really work on servers. Well, it can be done that way, but the server hardware wont like it.
  10. telezar Journeyman

Someone call India we need tech support!!! :confused:
  11. Hasselhoff New Member

this is my 1 day off PLEASE get the servers up soon. :(
  12. vaio007 Elder

What could they possibly have decided to do at the last second before double-exp weekend starts?
    Everything was at least working. Now it isn't.

And it's just the login server, christ.
  13. Malbro Augur

Might want to check the icon properties on the one that doesn't work.

Might be a check mark in the compatibility mode pointing to XP
  14. Kinky New Member

WTB new DEVS that know how to do their job correctly!
  15. Taschxi New Member

you know, before I logged out to go to another server, someone said in chat something will probably go wrong today, guess I will listen next time.
  16. tuttles Augur

they switched over to Hooli boxes
  17. Devdin New Member

Login server is probably still running on 1999 hardware.
  18. Makta Elder

I swear, Daybreak cannot make a single change without screwing up 1 or 2 things in the process. Every patch day, every update, every hot fix, every live update they break something. Twice now for me on server transfers, once all my krono go missing, lost my house and contents, several times login servers are down (usually coinciding with special events like exp bonus weekends or prog server release). To top it all off I play on AB server, a server that barely runs without horrible glitch, lag, load times and zone times. They have lost our anchors several times now and our Grand Guild Hall twice .

And it always seems to happen on a Thursday or Friday when their tech support will be gone. My 3 month sub just expired today, so all this and more in three months I have been back.

If my car operated like Daybreak, I would trade it in. Now, if my vacuum cleaner sucked as bad as Daybreak, I would make it my wife. Why the hell do I keep handing these stiffs my hard earned cash again?
  19. nunya1070 New Member

I was in the game and was zoning into the guild lobby and I received the error that "your client has crashed". This was not a Windows error, but one that was displayed in the game in a pop-up window. When I clicked OK my client did then shut down. At the same time I had another toon on another account in the game working just fine. To troubleshoot I logged out of that one to try to get back in. Bad move as now neither one can get back in.

Sadly I believe there's only 1 technical support person left who knows how to actually get things back up and running and that person already went home for the 4th of July weekend.

Also, I have tried putting in an invalid password to see if I get any sort of a response. No dice. Either a service isn't running or the server that the login services are on is actually down. Either way, it should be fairly simple to restore services.
  20. Kinky New Member

I feel you... I had 1 day off last week or the week before and the servers were down ALL day, because of something in housing that was broken.. .-.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.