Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Souljax90 New Member

Average wait time 1m..... 51min ago
  2. Piku Elder

People who are just reserving names are rats
  3. Gurudo New Member

Honestly, we should just be happy there are this many people who still love Everquest!
  4. Lateryn Augur

I would love to believe this, but I just can't. People have been sitting with a queue from literally the second it appeared and not gotten in(People were spamming play getting unknown error until the queue window poppep, so right as it was implemented). So where are these "people moving through the process" coming from?
  5. Gemini Syringes Augur

I waited around an hour and ten minutes during the Ragefire launch. This launch is probably even bigger than that one, population wise. It'll happen.
  6. RandomR56 New Member

All I know is that if I spent 15 minutes spamming login, and then however long sitting in a queue, only to log in and find my names already taken? Daybreak is getting charged back, and I'm going to P99.
  7. Zlluka New Member

54 min of waiting
  8. Flea Lorekeeper

Thanks for giving a leg up to the first undefined amount of players to click log in (And arbitrarily booting some of us in the meantime).... So much for this being an exciting launch. I dont want to start when some one is already level 15, and at this rate that's where we are headed since the queue just keeps getting longer and longer.

A novel Idea... Since we're True Box and all... why not kick everything but one account per IP until the "intital rush" is over? Someone shouldnt be able to play 24 chars when I can't even get one in.
  9. Dysfunction New Member

My buddy just got in. He said you have to cancel out of EQ entirely and re-load it.
  10. Gruns New Member

And they said this server wasn't a Classic server and wouldn't recreate the classic feeling... Jokes on them!
  11. Gemini Syringes Augur

One less in the queue! There's hope, folks!
  12. Goast New Member

they are just character names my dude
  13. Wombat New Member

I was clicking from the second it went live and got "unknown error" every time I tried to connect to the server. 15 minutes of that bull and then I get the queue. I honestly don't know if I will even be able to connect to the server after this queue clears out.
    Way to the bed, again, DB. This is an almost 20 year old game for sake, figure this out. I know there is only like 2 of you working on this title now but give me a break.
  14. MMOer Augur

“We are friends and streamers in the server first and raise cap as characters are created. People are moving through the process. Thank you again for your patience! Suckers. - fixed
  15. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

less then 200ppl online atm.. just about an hour that ppl cant long in.. way to poop the bed. You'd think you'd have expected this or something..
  16. Jeffrey Lebowski New Member

You don't think it's a legitimate complaint for people to have that when they purchase a product it should work and somehow it's your job to tell them to calm down. I'm sure you tell yourself every night how important you are to this forum with all the help you are giving people. People want to hear from Dev's not self indulgent beotches who are trying to make themselves feel important.
  17. Traspe Journeyman

Unbelievable... how
  18. Shenanigans Journeyman

This is silly. Announced server opening at 2 PM PDT. It's 2:56 and I've been in a 19 minute queue for...56 minutes.

People streaming from zones with double digit player counts.. What gives?

Family of 3 looking at a server list for an hour.

The one of us who did get a character rolled was already namesquatted. lol

Nice troll!
  19. Gurudo New Member

Goast is right homie.

Chances are you will get a cool character name that you like.
  20. daffie999 Augur

That is the most utterly ridiculous and stupid statement... but I completely concur! I better get my names! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.