Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemini Syringes Augur

It's not conjecture. This is the exact same queue system they've used for past server launches. Whiny little . I love your righteous anger over nothing.
  2. Stigmas Elder

Because it literally doesn't matter, the moment you try to login the server, you are put in the que and it will auto log you in when you time comes in. The 1min wait times are false times given before it could update to the actual wait time.
  3. Galleyan Augur

Who here is angry? :rolleyes:
  4. Fethos Lorekeeper

They've changed that system several times. Try again
  5. Ginnyweasley New Member

Queue seems to be sticking at 19mins for me but way longer than that
  6. Piku Elder

Oh look, a typical internet male prioritizing sex over everything else in life. GO FIGURE. SOMEONE CALL CNN! A MALE THINKS SEX IS ALL THAT MATTERS.
  7. Nas625 Lorekeeper

you have ruined your lands you wont ruin mine!!
  8. Dulu Augur

We all have to wait for other people to log off, or for Daybreak to raise the population cap.

This is EQ - People aren't logging off.

This is Daybreak - Don't expect them to raise the population cap, it makes too much sense.
  9. Melphite New Member

over 10,000 views you think they would think ?

Hey we have enough people interested.
    Maybe we should increase the ram on the server or maybe we should increase the server farm size
    or maybe open another server

not sure why they cant roll back the last patch on this new server so that nek isnt broken

just frustrated waiting....also if people have locked characters would that take up a slot - maybe start rolling a zone reset
  10. Gemini Syringes Augur

I honestly hope none of these manchildren get in. I cannot imagine how these people function when faced with a real problem.
  11. Ethiris New Member

This does feel like a real launch! I better go grab a beer while I wait (and decide when I'll give up, close to midnight here... *grins*)
    Miasaou and Quixa like this.
  12. Keeshah New Member

You all want to throw a fit, remember back to SOL launch...supposed to be down for 12 hours, it was down for 36.
  13. Goast New Member

You don't have real problems when you stay inside all day playing everquest.
  14. yerm Augur

Did you just assume my gender?
  15. ChangedName Lorekeeper

Screw this, I'm going outdoors and enjoy some real activity. Not just pixels.
  16. Ellis Elder

You are unusually bothered by other people's opinions.
  17. anathema Augur

I knew I bought that bottle of bourbon yesterday for a reason...
  18. Jeffrey Lebowski New Member

Gemini you're just a . Why do you care if people complain about the product that they're paying for?
  19. Gemini Syringes Augur

Ah, but what if you can't get in at all? :D
  20. Mr Wonderful Journeyman

how do you know this?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.